Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,602 members, 7,809,188 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:47 AM

My Husband’s Penis Not Working Well, He Ejaculates Within Seconds – Wife - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Husband’s Penis Not Working Well, He Ejaculates Within Seconds – Wife (43516 Views)

Newborn Brazilian Baby Frowns At Doctor Seconds After Delivery, Turns Meme / Your Advice Is Needed: My Husband's Penis Is The Smallest In The World / "I Travelled For 1 Week & My Husband Turned My Kitchen To This" - Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Husband’s Penis Not Working Well, He Ejaculates Within Seconds – Wife by babile: 10:08pm On Nov 14, 2017
A 32-year-old woman, Kate Ude, has prayed an FCT High Court, Jabi to dissolve her four-year-old marriage to her husband, Michael Ude, over his “malfunctioning manhood”.

Kate alleged that Michael’s manhood always had inconsistent erection and that anytime the manhood became erect, he ejaculated within few seconds.

She also alleged that the man did not make known his health status before the consummation of the marriage which took place in Calabar, Cross River, in 2014.

The petitioner also said that during her traditional marriage, Michael did not show up as he was represented by his younger brother.

Kate also said that it was at the registry that she got to know him very well and prayed the court to nullify the marriage.

Responding, Michael who also filed a cross petition to divorce the woman, denied all the allegations, when cross examined by the petitioner’s lawyer, Mr Ishaka Awaliene.

“The non-erection of my manhood is not regular, it is just that l am not always in the mood whenever she is in the mood. I don’t use any enhancement drugs for sex as she alleged,’’ he said.

Ude also told the court that there was a period in June 28, 2014, when Kate left his house that she was no longer interested in the marriage.

According to Michael, she later came back after some months and decided to leave again.

Justice Venda adjourned the matter to February 6, 2018 for hearing.
http://newsnow.com.ng/?p=1434

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Husband’s Penis Not Working Well, He Ejaculates Within Seconds – Wife by iamJ(m): 10:09pm On Nov 14, 2017
Not possible cheesy

E go get how man wan come under seconds

6 Likes

Re: My Husband’s Penis Not Working Well, He Ejaculates Within Seconds – Wife by Yeligray(m): 10:10pm On Nov 14, 2017
Remember that guy that sang; i want to go home, i'm from Akwa ibom". Ever since that guy went home we'av not heard anything about him.

Moral lesson; fear your village people.

166 Likes 9 Shares

Re: My Husband’s Penis Not Working Well, He Ejaculates Within Seconds – Wife by Yeligray(m): 10:16pm On Nov 14, 2017
iamJ:
Not possible cheesy

anything is possible who would have thought that Nigeria would beat Argentina

74 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Husband’s Penis Not Working Well, He Ejaculates Within Seconds – Wife by TANTUMERGO007(m): 10:16pm On Nov 14, 2017
You carry 1 minute prick go use Wed calabar woman, when 45 minutes them they manage

124 Likes 6 Shares

Re: My Husband’s Penis Not Working Well, He Ejaculates Within Seconds – Wife by dollyjoy(f): 10:16pm On Nov 14, 2017
iamJ:
Not possible cheesy

Do you even think before you type? She who wears the shoes know exactly where it pinches. You must not comment on every post!!

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Husband’s Penis Not Working Well, He Ejaculates Within Seconds – Wife by Nobody: 10:17pm On Nov 14, 2017
Watch as girls come to yabb one minute men here grin grin
Re: My Husband’s Penis Not Working Well, He Ejaculates Within Seconds – Wife by iamJ(m): 10:20pm On Nov 14, 2017
dollyjoy:
Do you even think before you type? She who wears the shoes know exactly where it pinches. You must not comment on every post!!
listen joy

Don't ever mention me again

This forum doesn't belong to ur family

Take ur fish and onion scented self and get lost

121 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Husband’s Penis Not Working Well, He Ejaculates Within Seconds – Wife by iamJ(m): 10:21pm On Nov 14, 2017
Yeligray:
anything is possible who would have thought that Nigeria would beat Argentina
una done start

1 Like

Re: My Husband’s Penis Not Working Well, He Ejaculates Within Seconds – Wife by ouzo1(m): 10:22pm On Nov 14, 2017
Is that her only problem? Cuz there is a cure for that

8 Likes

Re: My Husband’s Penis Not Working Well, He Ejaculates Within Seconds – Wife by dollyjoy(f): 10:27pm On Nov 14, 2017
iamJ:
listen joy

Don't ever mention me again

This forum doesn't belong to ur family

Take ur fish and onion scented self and get lost
I guess it belongs to your family then since you have guts to dictate who I quote and can't quote. I will quote you over and over again as I deem fit and you have absolutely nothing to do about it.

Never knew smells can be perceived from the internet!!

60 Likes

Re: My Husband’s Penis Not Working Well, He Ejaculates Within Seconds – Wife by greencard: 10:28pm On Nov 14, 2017
I'm not too particular about why she seek divorce, I'm just wondering what she is planning to do right after the divorce ? undecided

5 Likes

Re: My Husband’s Penis Not Working Well, He Ejaculates Within Seconds – Wife by babyfaceafrica: 10:29pm On Nov 14, 2017
And so?
Re: My Husband’s Penis Not Working Well, He Ejaculates Within Seconds – Wife by babyfaceafrica: 10:29pm On Nov 14, 2017
dollyjoy:
must everything be insult?

16 Likes

Re: My Husband’s Penis Not Working Well, He Ejaculates Within Seconds – Wife by dollyjoy(f): 10:32pm On Nov 14, 2017
babyfaceafrica:
must everything be insult?
I didn't insult him.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Husband’s Penis Not Working Well, He Ejaculates Within Seconds – Wife by iamJ(m): 10:33pm On Nov 14, 2017
dollyjoy:
I guess it belongs to your family then since you have guts to dictate who I quote and can't quote. I will quote you over and over again as I deem fit and you have absolutely nothing to do about it.

Never knew smells can be perceived from the internet!!
yes I can do something

I will start by ignoring any mention I receive from u henceforth

English is not so hard cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Some stinks can break barriers lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

U're hereby blocked and ignored

Let me spray my mentions airfreshner anti stink

28 Likes

Re: My Husband’s Penis Not Working Well, He Ejaculates Within Seconds – Wife by donstan18: 10:38pm On Nov 14, 2017
I've been hammering on this!

If you know you belong to "One-minute-man" crew.... Just learn how to make your woman's laps or thigh shiver and vibrate within 30secs that she won't even get herself to know how long you lasted!

Use your head.

19 Likes

Re: My Husband’s Penis Not Working Well, He Ejaculates Within Seconds – Wife by DianaJ(f): 10:44pm On Nov 14, 2017
Well that's y I MST have an intimate relationship with my partner before marriage I no want this kind problem abeg grin grin

4 Likes

Re: My Husband’s Penis Not Working Well, He Ejaculates Within Seconds – Wife by DopeBoss(m): 10:46pm On Nov 14, 2017
...Whatever It May Be I Feel Posting Her Marriage Issue On Social Media Wasn't The Best Thing To Doundecided
Re: My Husband’s Penis Not Working Well, He Ejaculates Within Seconds – Wife by emeraldknytt(m): 11:48pm On Nov 14, 2017
DopeBoss:
...Whatever It May Be I Feel Posting Her Marriage Issue On Social Media Wasn't The Best Thing To Doundecided
She didn't post her any of this herself, trust media journalists and analysts to always poke their noses into other peoples business. Well. that is what they do to eke a living so....

I see IamJ and DollyJoy transcending from their ephemeral skirmish into perpetual Jollific8, no wonder their names start with J... Oya, the two both of you should make up and never squabble again.. grin

4 Likes

Re: My Husband’s Penis Not Working Well, He Ejaculates Within Seconds – Wife by YoungDaNaval(m): 12:10am On Nov 15, 2017
emeraldknytt:
She didn't post her any of this herself, trust media journalists and analysts to always poke their noses into other peoples business. Well. that is what they do to eke a living so....

I see IamJ and DollyJoy transcending from their ephemeral skirmish into perpetual Jollific8, no wonder their names start with J... Oya, the two both of you should make up and never squabble again.. grin
Seriously I'm enjoying their drama

2 Likes

Re: My Husband’s Penis Not Working Well, He Ejaculates Within Seconds – Wife by Nobody: 12:38am On Nov 15, 2017
cheesy cheesy

Woman tell ur husby to buy local herbs or see a doc.

2 Likes

Re: My Husband’s Penis Not Working Well, He Ejaculates Within Seconds – Wife by Ejaculate: 2:07am On Nov 15, 2017
this woman is a learner! I could remember those days when I was still seeking for army man girlfriend. she taught me all tricks I know today about dick maintenance; withe likes of tramul mix with glucose plus coffee pulse burantasi I swear don't even know all she mixes but my dick becomes red hard with veins and she keeps squatting on my dick for like hour. yet I wouldn't release but truth is not I wount sleep well and no peace till the day I release!

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Husband’s Penis Not Working Well, He Ejaculates Within Seconds – Wife by jericco1(m): 7:34am On Nov 15, 2017
this is serious
Re: My Husband’s Penis Not Working Well, He Ejaculates Within Seconds – Wife by chalz493: 9:01am On Nov 15, 2017
She will jump to another man,she might have concluded that even before now! Women women women!
greencard:
I'm not too particular about why she seek divorce, I'm just wondering what she is planning to do right after the divorce ? undecided

2 Likes

Re: My Husband’s Penis Not Working Well, He Ejaculates Within Seconds – Wife by hanassholesolo: 9:16am On Nov 15, 2017
Ejaculate:
this woman is a learner! I could remember those days when I was still seeking for army man girlfriend. she taught me all tricks I know today about dick maintenance; withe likes of tramul mix with glucose plus coffee pulse burantasi I swear don't even know all she mixes but my dick becomes red hard with veins and she keeps squatting on my dick for like hour. yet I wouldn't release but truth is not I wount sleep well and no peace till the day I release!

She used you as a human díldo. She literally reprogrammed your whole system so you function as her very own private f#ck machine.

28 Likes

Re: My Husband’s Penis Not Working Well, He Ejaculates Within Seconds – Wife by NwaAmaikpe: 9:47am On Nov 15, 2017
shocked

It's better not to have a preek than to have a weak preek.

I'm considering floating an NGO that will satisfy women in this unfortunate situation.
Most women are dying in silence...only few are bold enough to speak out.

And we must help their husbands in playing those inalienable duties.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Husband’s Penis Not Working Well, He Ejaculates Within Seconds – Wife by BruncleZuma: 9:47am On Nov 15, 2017
shocked shocked shocked shocked

11 Likes

Re: My Husband’s Penis Not Working Well, He Ejaculates Within Seconds – Wife by Boyooosa(m): 9:48am On Nov 15, 2017
Picture nko?

1 Like

Re: My Husband’s Penis Not Working Well, He Ejaculates Within Seconds – Wife by rozay12345: 9:48am On Nov 15, 2017
Your husband needs to master Ichacha, he should take a long journey to china and meet some Masters, when he has undergone a good training, he would come back a better man.
Re: My Husband’s Penis Not Working Well, He Ejaculates Within Seconds – Wife by Dottore: 9:49am On Nov 15, 2017
Ok
Re: My Husband’s Penis Not Working Well, He Ejaculates Within Seconds – Wife by lilfreezy: 9:49am On Nov 15, 2017
That's what happens when you don't test the product before purchasing. #freethesheeple #teamsexbeforemarriage

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

107 Year Old Man Weds 95 Year Old Woman In Plateau / Man Earns 150k In Lagos & Wife Earns 750k In Kaduna, Who Should Resign? / Help! My Wife Doesn't Want To See My Best Friend In Our Apartment Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.