Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,190 members, 7,818,619 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:00 PM

My Husband’s Penis Not Working Well, He Ejaculates Within Seconds – Wife - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Husband’s Penis Not Working Well, He Ejaculates Within Seconds – Wife (43551 Views)

My Husband No Dey Knack Me Well- Cheating Wife's Confession To Her Pastor(Video) / Newborn Brazilian Baby Frowns At Doctor Seconds After Delivery, Turns Meme / Your Advice Is Needed: My Husband's Penis Is The Smallest In The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Husband’s Penis Not Working Well, He Ejaculates Within Seconds – Wife by Nobody: 10:25am On Nov 15, 2017
Richy4:
People divorce this days for nothing.... what ever happened to sweet heart, it is for better or worse, we will work this out together....we are in this together.....

Though I know that when Africans got to know about something.. .. they out do the inventors... Divorce rate in Africa will soon be more than Europe and America ...

It beats me !

The slightest of things is a divorce. No talk of fixing the " ish ". What if theraphy could fix the problem, we now go into marriage with a divorce-mindset, looking out the window, so we can have excuse to bail the moment we see something that feels different from our expectations. Na wa !
Re: My Husband’s Penis Not Working Well, He Ejaculates Within Seconds – Wife by Momoh7(m): 10:27am On Nov 15, 2017
Dem Dr igodo goko cleanser, koju herbal mixture, ashetu bitters, yoyo bitters buratashi which work dem come dey do

1 Like

Re: My Husband’s Penis Not Working Well, He Ejaculates Within Seconds – Wife by aribisala0(m): 10:27am On Nov 15, 2017
blacq2009:

My ribs ooh! You very funny.
It may sound funny to you but I am dead serious. Women are the ones slowing the reproductive process.

9 months? What is that? Ask any farmer

You get one male goat and hundred females and he can impregnate them all in less than a week.

You think that will happen if he is wasting time looking for female orgasm.
Now he has done his job and the females take foreverr to process and release the offspring.
A very efficient female should operate like a barcode scanner to collect the sperm so the next female can take her turn

2 Likes

Re: My Husband’s Penis Not Working Well, He Ejaculates Within Seconds – Wife by ebifeventures(m): 10:28am On Nov 15, 2017
I have a product that could help, whatapp on 08081120602
Re: My Husband’s Penis Not Working Well, He Ejaculates Within Seconds – Wife by adadike281(f): 10:28am On Nov 15, 2017
Never marry coz he is rich. marry coz u love him. Give me a poor but determined fine guy anytime any day.
Re: My Husband’s Penis Not Working Well, He Ejaculates Within Seconds – Wife by Nobody: 10:31am On Nov 15, 2017
That's some damn good punni you got bae cool. Don't complain
Re: My Husband’s Penis Not Working Well, He Ejaculates Within Seconds – Wife by femi4: 10:35am On Nov 15, 2017
DianaJ:
Well that's y I MST have an intimate relationship with my partner before marriage I no want this kind problem abeg grin grin
premature ejaculation can happen at any time
Re: My Husband’s Penis Not Working Well, He Ejaculates Within Seconds – Wife by adedayoadedeji(m): 10:38am On Nov 15, 2017
dollyjoy:
Do you even think before you type? She who wears the shoes know exactly where it pinches. You must not comment on every post!!

This brainless two left leg girl again.
Re: My Husband’s Penis Not Working Well, He Ejaculates Within Seconds – Wife by Rhesusmonkey(m): 10:40am On Nov 15, 2017
adadike281:
Never marry coz he is rich. marry coz u love him. Give me a poor but determined fine guy anytime any day.
holy mary!!!! infact am poor, fine and a determined guy, pls when can i start work?
Re: My Husband’s Penis Not Working Well, He Ejaculates Within Seconds – Wife by Nofuckgiven: 10:41am On Nov 15, 2017
If it were the woman that was barren,we no go hear word. Oga for don take second wife or gotten another woman pregnant outside. Men and hypocrisy. undecided

1 Like

Re: My Husband’s Penis Not Working Well, He Ejaculates Within Seconds – Wife by aribisala0(m): 10:43am On Nov 15, 2017
praiseneofingz:
this stories of quick ejaculation surprise me a lot..
me that I can bang for 1hour after pre-intimacy including sucking pusssy for as long as 30mins before fuking.
I enjoy sucking pusssy like fuckkk
Have you considered writing your FULL biography or is this it?

1 Like

Re: My Husband’s Penis Not Working Well, He Ejaculates Within Seconds – Wife by adadike281(f): 10:45am On Nov 15, 2017
Rhesusmonkey:

holy mary!!!! infact am poor, fine and a determined guy, pls when can i start work?
work ke? I mean for relationship. moreover, here in Anambra , our new name is 'share the money'. For over one month now, aspirants have been sharing d money like there is no tomorrow.
Re: My Husband’s Penis Not Working Well, He Ejaculates Within Seconds – Wife by greggng: 10:48am On Nov 15, 2017
Kate you re a stupid woman tell your husband to see me for a strong Agbo. Na you go run after my treatment

1 Like

Re: My Husband’s Penis Not Working Well, He Ejaculates Within Seconds – Wife by YoungDaNaval(m): 10:55am On Nov 15, 2017
asuustrike2009:
You release quick na wahala,you non release at all na wahala,you come release na anoda wahala.
Hahahaha
Re: My Husband’s Penis Not Working Well, He Ejaculates Within Seconds – Wife by YoungDaNaval(m): 10:57am On Nov 15, 2017
aribisala0:
It may sound funny to you but I am dead serious. Women are the ones slowing the reproductive process.

9 months? What is that? Ask any farmer

You get one male goat and hundred females and he can impregnate them all in less than a week.

You think that will happen if he is wasting time looking for female orgasm.
Now he has done his job and the females take foreverr to process and release the offspring.
A very efficient female should operate like a barcode scanner to collect the sperm so the next female can take her turn
OMG!!!! Hahahaha Bros I'm following you right away!
Re: My Husband’s Penis Not Working Well, He Ejaculates Within Seconds – Wife by veneza(f): 11:05am On Nov 15, 2017
jokes apart,a lot of people are in her shoes,especially those that have sex after marriage. it is not a thing of joy when a man is a 10second man.
Not all woman can bear this for ever,a lot of people here in nairalander are facing this same situation let's help men to solve this issues and also save marriages.
who knows permanent cure for this should drop it down here.

1 Like

Re: My Husband’s Penis Not Working Well, He Ejaculates Within Seconds – Wife by Funkybabee(f): 11:06am On Nov 15, 2017
babile:
A 32-year-old woman, Kate Ude, has prayed an FCT High Court, Jabi to dissolve her four-year-old marriage to her husband, Michael Ude, over his “malfunctioning manhood”.

Kate alleged that Michael’s manhood always had inconsistent erection and that anytime the manhood became erect, he ejaculated within few seconds.

She also alleged that the man did not make known his health status before the consummation of the marriage which took place in Calabar, Cross River, in 2014.

The petitioner also said that during her traditional marriage, Michael did not show up as he was represented by his younger brother.

Kate also said that it was at the registry that she got to know him very well and prayed the court to nullify the marriage.

Responding, Michael who also filed a cross petition to divorce the woman, denied all the allegations, when cross examined by the petitioner’s lawyer, Mr Ishaka Awaliene.

“The non-erection of my manhood is not regular, it is just that l am not always in the mood whenever she is in the mood. I don’t use any enhancement drugs for sex as she alleged,’’ he said.

Ude also told the court that there was a period in June 28, 2014, when Kate left his house that she was no longer interested in the marriage.

According to Michael, she later came back after some months and decided to leave again.

Justice Venda adjourned the matter to February 6, 2018 for hearing.
http://newsnow.com.ng/?p=1434

Contact me if you need a total solution to it,though it might be expensive but it's worth it
Re: My Husband’s Penis Not Working Well, He Ejaculates Within Seconds – Wife by perlemo(m): 11:07am On Nov 15, 2017
no cause 4 alarm ma'am ! I am much available
Re: My Husband’s Penis Not Working Well, He Ejaculates Within Seconds – Wife by jacyhelen(f): 11:11am On Nov 15, 2017
Yeligray:
Remember that guy that sang; i want to go home, i'm from Akwa ibom". Ever since that guy went home we'av not heard anything about him.

Moral lesson; fear your village people.

the guy is back with a new dope song ooooo...I love everything for naija[One of lyrics]
Re: My Husband’s Penis Not Working Well, He Ejaculates Within Seconds – Wife by hirekiller1: 11:14am On Nov 15, 2017
Yeligray:
anything is possible who would have thought that Nigeria would beat Argentina
I play nigeria to win and ov 1.5

1 Like

Re: My Husband’s Penis Not Working Well, He Ejaculates Within Seconds – Wife by norris123(m): 11:17am On Nov 15, 2017
Hi Ada, can u chat me on whatsapp, lets talk pls. 07011758256
Re: My Husband’s Penis Not Working Well, He Ejaculates Within Seconds – Wife by norris123(m): 11:21am On Nov 15, 2017
[quote author=adadike281 post=62395541]Never marry coz he is rich. marry coz u love him. Give me a poor but determined fine guy anytime any day.

Hi adadike, can we chat pls on whatsapp. 07011758256.
Re: My Husband’s Penis Not Working Well, He Ejaculates Within Seconds – Wife by rashfat(m): 11:25am On Nov 15, 2017
ouzo1:
Is that her only problem? Cuz there is a cure for that

What is the cure bro? Save a home
Re: My Husband’s Penis Not Working Well, He Ejaculates Within Seconds – Wife by Nobody: 11:36am On Nov 15, 2017
Ndy1919:
you are very right, if she truly loves him they will go for cure. I perceive she has eyes outside...devil is attacking marriages, divorce everywhere... Morales are on the all time lowest
I just tire
Re: My Husband’s Penis Not Working Well, He Ejaculates Within Seconds – Wife by princesweetman2(m): 11:39am On Nov 15, 2017
DianaJ:
Well that's y I MST have an intimate relationship with my partner before marriage I no want this kind problem abeg grin grin

True talk bae.

Seriously speaking, r u based in IMO??
Re: My Husband’s Penis Not Working Well, He Ejaculates Within Seconds – Wife by Activeman391(m): 11:40am On Nov 15, 2017
Tell you husband d problem solver is here

Just check the signature below
Re: My Husband’s Penis Not Working Well, He Ejaculates Within Seconds – Wife by bleskid: 11:41am On Nov 15, 2017
dollyjoy:
I guess it belongs to your family then since you have guts to dictate who I quote and can't quote. I will quote you over and over again as I deem fit and you have absolutely nothing to do about it.

Never knew smells can be perceived from the internet!!
omo, this girl hear don plast you finish shelt ... guy something must be done ... Never knew smells can be perceived from internet. jesus i don diel eeee .. I never go zoo but i see wild animals . Eeee if na me ba i go ,, ishort i no complete am
Re: My Husband’s Penis Not Working Well, He Ejaculates Within Seconds – Wife by bleskid: 11:47am On Nov 15, 2017
adedayoadedeji:

why every body day face this girl .. cry
adedayoadedeji:

why every body day face this girl ..

1 Like

Re: My Husband’s Penis Not Working Well, He Ejaculates Within Seconds – Wife by inyass2580(m): 11:50am On Nov 15, 2017
Pm me. drs a solution to dat kind of problem. av helped many pple solve dt kind of problem. 08166579753 or kall me
Re: My Husband’s Penis Not Working Well, He Ejaculates Within Seconds – Wife by princesweetman2(m): 11:50am On Nov 15, 2017
veneza:
jokes apart,a lot of people are in her shoes,especially those that have sex after marriage. it is not a thing of joy when a man is a 10second man.
Not all woman can bear this for ever,a lot of people here in nairalander are facing this same situation let's help men to solve this issues and also save marriages.
who knows permanent cure for this should drop it down here.

She'z a victim cheesy grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ovi James: 'Open Letter To My Fake Mother' Pastor's Daughter Blasts Her Mother / Man Collapses, Dies After Finding Rival In Lover’s Apartment / Lady Takes Care Of A Homeless Street Boy She Met In Akwa Ibom. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.