Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,455 members, 7,830,268 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:58 PM

My Fiance's X-fiance - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / My Fiance's X-fiance (540 Views)

Am Running Out Of Ideas Pls (my Mum Hate My Fiance because Of Her Background) / I Am Confused!do I Break Up With My Fiance? / What Would Be Your Reaction When If Your Wife/husband Or Fiancee/Fiance Mess? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Fiance's X-fiance by Confuse10(f): 10:02pm On Mar 22, 2010
[b]I met my fiance when he was about to brake up with his x fiance. And we get together. then i asked him if he still have feelings for his x. He told me that NO, he doesn't. He love me because i treated him differently wink. His x used to abused his kindness shocked. He told me that he doesn't love her anymore. So his ex still tried to contact him. through email. i got upset about it. because first, i tried to be Friend her and she completely disrespect that. but then, one day she tried to talk to me about it. and i totally shut her down. When i went to visit my family for 2 weeks. they contact each other by myspace. I got upset and talked to him about it, he denied that he has something to do with it. He said she have his password so she did went and email herself through his email. deep down it makes me feel like he lied to me. but then i accept it. That was 2 months ago. i never seen anything happened till today morning. My fiance texed me that she emailed him. I went ahead and read his email. She just wanted to know how he's doing. And that she moved on and she's doing great. But that would be their last  message. She is happy for him that he's happy with me. She was wishing us luck, (how greatful is that) But then she added to it that she was thinking about him and that she doesn't want him back. What in the world is that? She obviously know that he doesn't want her back, (or so i think)
To me, it made me feel like she wants him back with her and she's giving him hint or she want him to talk to her. My question is,  Is she for real angry? I are doing great and out of the blue, she pop up again. What should i do with her to make her stop. I emailed her and asked her respectfully to leave us alone, but she never stop. Then i got rude to her. still she didn't stop. So i emailed her through his account and mine asking her to move on and leave us alone. But i still feel that she wouldn't stop. Man, is there somebody who can help me and give me some advice ?[/b]
Re: My Fiance's X-fiance by bayrichie(m): 1:20pm On Mar 24, 2010
Lo , still i'm not clear about the whole story, left 2 me i'll just advice u, i'll say dat de way ur saying all dis, is like u dont trust ur fiance, once dis is lacking in de affair, sorry 2 say dat it's wn't work out, cool
Re: My Fiance's X-fiance by Confuse10(f): 3:01pm On Mar 24, 2010
I do trust my fiance. It just that he sometimes doesnt want to tell me the truth cuz he might loose me. He doesnt want that to happen. Thats why i feel this way. He tells me stuff and hold what matters. There was something happened before that makes me doubt him sometimes. With his x. So, if anything i dont believe him if he told me that  he doesnt want his x. When you trust someone fully and they ended up hurting/betraying you, you wont go back to the way you were and trust them fully. I know that you wont trust them fully,  m i right? Cuz thats how i feel now.[

(1) (Reply)

Meet Six Professionals That Will Always Have A Lucrative Job. / 2012 Is It Really The End Of The World? / Shut Down, Restart Your Pc From Anywhere

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.