Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,544 members, 7,827,035 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:14 AM

₦163b, 19floors Into The Ground, China To Open Groundscraper Hotel In 2018(pics) - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / ₦163b, 19floors Into The Ground, China To Open Groundscraper Hotel In 2018(pics) (55033 Views)

1.01m Passport Applications Received In 2018, Says NBS / Tarkwa Bay Island In 2018 – Shocking Story Of An Amazing Community / Flight Took Off In 2018 And Arrived Destination In 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ₦163b, 19floors Into The Ground, China To Open Groundscraper Hotel In 2018(pics) by Nobody: 12:59pm On Nov 18, 2017
ChiefPiiko:
Highly impossible for me, I am a keeper, the kind of man every lady would love to date, even my ex with a fiancee hasn't gotten over me grin
precisely! my point! grin i meant divorcing you as a result of your Infidelity and promuiscuity,
Re: ₦163b, 19floors Into The Ground, China To Open Groundscraper Hotel In 2018(pics) by Nobody: 1:00pm On Nov 18, 2017
Martin0:

That guy tink say na only girlfriend go dump am
Na small pikin dey worry am! grin
Re: ₦163b, 19floors Into The Ground, China To Open Groundscraper Hotel In 2018(pics) by 2shure: 1:00pm On Nov 18, 2017
i would make a PS Bar and lounge very soon.
ps4..ps3 only
can beer...2000
bottle water..500
etc
shots of any kind spirit...4
piza complete box...12k
play ps4 till u tire as long as u spend above 7k.
Re: ₦163b, 19floors Into The Ground, China To Open Groundscraper Hotel In 2018(pics) by Martin0(m): 1:05pm On Nov 18, 2017
gypsey:
Na small pikin dey worry am! grin
I jus tire for that guy oooo... Come ooo gypsey do u know that nigerian's in England are over 1million
Re: ₦163b, 19floors Into The Ground, China To Open Groundscraper Hotel In 2018(pics) by Nobody: 1:07pm On Nov 18, 2017
Martin0:

I jus tire for that guy oooo...
Come ooo gypsey do u know that nigerian's in England are over 1million
it's possible that nigerians in England are over that population
Re: ₦163b, 19floors Into The Ground, China To Open Groundscraper Hotel In 2018(pics) by Nobody: 1:08pm On Nov 18, 2017
gypsey:
precisely! my point! grin i meant divorcing you as a result of your Infidelity and promuiscuity,
The day I start dating is the day I stop being flirtatious online or offline
Re: ₦163b, 19floors Into The Ground, China To Open Groundscraper Hotel In 2018(pics) by Martin0(m): 1:13pm On Nov 18, 2017
gypsey:
i am not surprised, humans are almost like a pieces of meats, all they chinese have done here is sowing the meats together. it's incredible!
this is how every transplants began.

Yes oooo,I like this chinese guy's so much ooo...
I want to be more intelligent and develop thinks like them...
But as u said they are cruel.
Re: ₦163b, 19floors Into The Ground, China To Open Groundscraper Hotel In 2018(pics) by Nobody: 1:14pm On Nov 18, 2017
ChiefPiiko:

The day I start dating is the day I stop being flirtatious online or offline
But you are not married to the female you are dating at present are you? i thought you are supposed to be strongly against sex before marriage, Don't tell me you are not doing it with that female you are "Dating"

And if you are hopping to get married in 2023, i am guessing it will not be to her. sad chai! sounds like contradictions from were i am standing cheesy

what does "Dating" means?
Re: ₦163b, 19floors Into The Ground, China To Open Groundscraper Hotel In 2018(pics) by Nobody: 1:17pm On Nov 18, 2017
Martin0:

Yes oooo,I like this chinese guy's so much ooo...
I want to be more intelligent and develop thinks like them...
But as u said they are cruel.
Every race is cruel. nigerians are even more cruel than the chinese.
Re: ₦163b, 19floors Into The Ground, China To Open Groundscraper Hotel In 2018(pics) by Martin0(m): 1:21pm On Nov 18, 2017
gypsey:
it's possible that nigerians in England are over that population

Mehn yesterday after my search eh,I change my mind on England ooo,I nor wan dey see them gullibles ooo abeg...

Maybe my wife and kids will stay in England,but for me I go run ooo...

Abeg I go follow u go where u dey go jor
Re: ₦163b, 19floors Into The Ground, China To Open Groundscraper Hotel In 2018(pics) by Nobody: 1:25pm On Nov 18, 2017
I am not dating anyone at the moment, but never say never anything can happen
gypsey:
But you are not married to the female you are dating at present are you? i thought you are supposed to be strongly against sex before marriage, Don't tell me you are not doing it with that female you are "Dating"

And if you are hopping to get married in 2023, i am guessing it will not be to her. sad chai! sounds like contradictions from were i am standing cheesy

what does "Dating" means?
Re: ₦163b, 19floors Into The Ground, China To Open Groundscraper Hotel In 2018(pics) by Nobody: 1:30pm On Nov 18, 2017
Martin0:

Mehn yesterday after my search eh,I change my mind on England ooo,I nor wan dey see them gullibles ooo abeg...

Maybe my wife and kids will stay in England,but for me I go run ooo...

Abeg I go follow u go where u dey go jor
trust me, the only place you will see nigerians are in major cities, once you are out in the country side or villages you will only see white people, the only reason i will be relocating to Australia or the bahamas is because of the sunshine, it's beoming too cold for me in England as i am getting old grin it's not because of nigerians besides most nigerians here are more civilised.
Re: ₦163b, 19floors Into The Ground, China To Open Groundscraper Hotel In 2018(pics) by Nobody: 1:32pm On Nov 18, 2017
ChiefPiiko:
I am not dating anyone at the moment, but never say never anything can happen
Good luck! once Again, keep searching! but remember YOLO grin

1 Like

Re: ₦163b, 19floors Into The Ground, China To Open Groundscraper Hotel In 2018(pics) by Martin0(m): 1:35pm On Nov 18, 2017
gypsey:
Every race is cruel. nigerians are even more cruel than the chinese.

Waow,I don't know about this before now,it my first time to hear that nigerian's are cruel...
Re: ₦163b, 19floors Into The Ground, China To Open Groundscraper Hotel In 2018(pics) by AFONJAPIG(m): 1:39pm On Nov 18, 2017
$25billion Buhari/Jubril with NNPC recently stole from our coffer are enough to build 75 of these hotels in 36 states of Nigeria , all the state will get 2 of this hotels and we will still have enough change to pay workers for 3years... God abeg who do we offend on the judgement day i will hold Nigeria flag as evidence that I have went to Hell fire before...
Re: ₦163b, 19floors Into The Ground, China To Open Groundscraper Hotel In 2018(pics) by Martin0(m): 1:40pm On Nov 18, 2017
gypsey:
trust me, the only place you will see nigerians are in major cities, once you are out in the country side or villages you will only see white people, the only reason i will be relocating to Australia or the bahamas is because of the sunshine, it's beoming too cold for me in England as i am getting old grin it's not because of nigerians besides most nigerians here are more civilised.

Really,well u nor go blam me ooo,as I don't jus like these gullible human's called nigerian's....

These is the reason why I told my father year's back when I was just 10 to allow me

Reside in ivory coast,atleast the friench are more better infact far better than nigerian's
Re: ₦163b, 19floors Into The Ground, China To Open Groundscraper Hotel In 2018(pics) by AFONJAPIG(m): 1:42pm On Nov 18, 2017
God as you don't want me to choose my place of birth please let me choose my place of death, as for Nigeria im not going to die here....
Re: ₦163b, 19floors Into The Ground, China To Open Groundscraper Hotel In 2018(pics) by Nobody: 1:42pm On Nov 18, 2017
Martin0:

Waow,I don't know about this before now,it my first time to hear that nigerian's are cruel...

one example, the chinese don't murder themselves in the name of Money Ritual, that's just one examples, now tell me which race is more cruel between the chinese and nigerians.
Re: ₦163b, 19floors Into The Ground, China To Open Groundscraper Hotel In 2018(pics) by Martin0(m): 1:44pm On Nov 18, 2017
gypsey:
one example, the chinese don't murder themselves in the name of Money Ritual, that's just one examples, now tell me which race is more cruel between the chinese and nigerians.

Uhmmm(drinks hollandia yoghurt)gringrin
Good example u just made
Re: ₦163b, 19floors Into The Ground, China To Open Groundscraper Hotel In 2018(pics) by Nobody: 1:46pm On Nov 18, 2017
Martin0:

Really,well u nor go blam me ooo,as I don't jus like these gullible human's called nigerian's....

These is the reason why I told my father year's back when I was just 10 to allow me

Reside in ivory coast,atleast the friench are more better infact far better than nigerian's
Really? Don't let nigerians hear this, grin they will use you for money Rituals.
but it isn't too late to run from nigeria.
Re: ₦163b, 19floors Into The Ground, China To Open Groundscraper Hotel In 2018(pics) by Nobody: 1:47pm On Nov 18, 2017
Martin0:

Uhmmm(drinks hollandia yoghurt)gringrin
Good example u just made
I am glad you agree! grin
Re: ₦163b, 19floors Into The Ground, China To Open Groundscraper Hotel In 2018(pics) by akigbemaru: 1:50pm On Nov 18, 2017
oz4real83:
The chinese are supposed to be doing these kinds of investments in Nigeria and other african countries if not for leadership failures. They only come here to build basic infrastructure which is supposed to be one of the primary functions of govt. In south africa,chinese companies manufacture automobiles,power/high tech products unlike Nigeria. This pic depicts the kind of chinese investors in Nigeria.
Re: ₦163b, 19floors Into The Ground, China To Open Groundscraper Hotel In 2018(pics) by Martin0(m): 1:57pm On Nov 18, 2017
gypsey:
Really? Don't let nigerians hear this, grin they will use you for money Rituals.
but it isn't too late to run from nigeria.

Yes na,I told my father to allow me stay in ivory coast,and continue my education there,but he refused ...

When I discoverd his reason as to why he refuse he told me it's coz of problems of the country,coz then infact ivory coast is alway's having problems with their military,but apart from that,theu are not gullible like nigerian's it more likfe yoù are in Europe,very sincere and trusted people..

The french people are very good and straight forward, a No is No and a yes is yes.,..

Over here in nigeria only few nigerians mingle with me especially few men,that why I ve plenty of femals who are not gullible and not carring religion on them heads..

ritual ke,na wa for u ooo those are myth eee abeg,it does not exist eee...
How posible can a human,I mean dead human give u money..hahahahahah u see why I nor wan mingle with them,they make me feel ashamed ooo,crooked peole and gullibles....

Yes I will relocate but not now,am waiting for something,when am done then I will move and never return againgringringrin
Re: ₦163b, 19floors Into The Ground, China To Open Groundscraper Hotel In 2018(pics) by Nobody: 2:02pm On Nov 18, 2017
Martin0:

Yes na,I told my father to allow me stay in ivory coast,and continue my education there,but he refused ...

When I discoverd his reason as to why he refuse he told me it's coz of problems of the country,coz then infact ivory coast is alway's having problems with their military,but apart from that,theu are not gullible like nigerian's it more likfe yoù are in Europe,very sincere and trusted people..

The french people are very good and straight forward, a No is No and a yes is yes.,..

Over here in nigeria only few nigerians mingle with me especially few men,that why I ve plenty of femals who are not gullible and not carring religion on them heads..

ritual ke,na wa for u ooo those are myth eee abeg,it does not exist eee...
How posible can a human,I mean dead human give u money..hahahahahah u see why I nor wan mingle with them,they make me feel ashamed ooo,crooked peole and gullibles....

Yes I will relocate but not now,am waiting for something,when am done then I will move and never return againgringringrin
I agree.
Re: ₦163b, 19floors Into The Ground, China To Open Groundscraper Hotel In 2018(pics) by Martin0(m): 2:05pm On Nov 18, 2017
gypsey:
I am glad you agree! grin
Yes I will agree coz I saw truth in what u said,so no need to disagree
Re: ₦163b, 19floors Into The Ground, China To Open Groundscraper Hotel In 2018(pics) by ifeomabernard(f): 2:10pm On Nov 18, 2017
wow! and to think that China got there independence just 11years before Nigeria look at how far they've gone in technology and all that! May God help us in this country!
Re: ₦163b, 19floors Into The Ground, China To Open Groundscraper Hotel In 2018(pics) by Martin0(m): 2:11pm On Nov 18, 2017
gypsey:
I agree.
Gbam(eats burger)gringrin
Re: ₦163b, 19floors Into The Ground, China To Open Groundscraper Hotel In 2018(pics) by Orpe7(m): 2:13pm On Nov 18, 2017
One major earth quake n yall wont need no coffins
Re: ₦163b, 19floors Into The Ground, China To Open Groundscraper Hotel In 2018(pics) by Nobody: 2:15pm On Nov 18, 2017
Martin0:

Yes I will agree coz I saw truth in what u said,so no need to disagree
i am always right. grin
Re: ₦163b, 19floors Into The Ground, China To Open Groundscraper Hotel In 2018(pics) by Martin0(m): 2:16pm On Nov 18, 2017
gypsey:
I agree.
How portmouth nau,are u still there or u don return?
How dem South Berwick people dey na?cheesy
Re: ₦163b, 19floors Into The Ground, China To Open Groundscraper Hotel In 2018(pics) by Martin0(m): 2:17pm On Nov 18, 2017
gypsey:
i am always right. grin
gringringrin oneday u may be wrong remember ooogringringrin
Re: ₦163b, 19floors Into The Ground, China To Open Groundscraper Hotel In 2018(pics) by Nobody: 2:18pm On Nov 18, 2017
Martin0:

gringringrin oneday u may be wrong remember ooogringringrin
naa! i am never wrong.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Know About Countries, People And Things Around The World / Nigeria Air Has Finally Arrived In Abuja (Photos, Video) / Meet Arthur Nwabufo, First Nigerian To Reach Antarctica With The Russian Fleet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.