Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,191 members, 7,822,013 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:28 AM

₦163b, 19floors Into The Ground, China To Open Groundscraper Hotel In 2018(pics) - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / ₦163b, 19floors Into The Ground, China To Open Groundscraper Hotel In 2018(pics) (55021 Views)

1.01m Passport Applications Received In 2018, Says NBS / Tarkwa Bay Island In 2018 – Shocking Story Of An Amazing Community / Flight Took Off In 2018 And Arrived Destination In 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ₦163b, 19floors Into The Ground, China To Open Groundscraper Hotel In 2018(pics) by Martin0(m): 2:20pm On Nov 18, 2017
gypsey:
naa! i am never wrong.
Hahahahahgringringrin Otu gbalu okagringrin I jus dey laugh over that word wey u talk yesterday @ otu gbalu okagringringrin
Re: ₦163b, 19floors Into The Ground, China To Open Groundscraper Hotel In 2018(pics) by Nobody: 2:20pm On Nov 18, 2017
Martin0:

How portmouth nau,are u still there or u don return?

How dem South Berwick people dey na?cheesy
I am still there, which people be south Berwick people?
Re: ₦163b, 19floors Into The Ground, China To Open Groundscraper Hotel In 2018(pics) by Nobody: 2:22pm On Nov 18, 2017
Martin0:

Hahahahahgringringrin
Otu gbalu okagringrin
I jus dey laugh over that word wey u talk yesterday @ otu gbalu okagringringrin
Toto decay ( tonto dike) grin grin
Re: ₦163b, 19floors Into The Ground, China To Open Groundscraper Hotel In 2018(pics) by KadunaMafia: 2:22pm On Nov 18, 2017
t00dugged:
When I see things like this, I give up on Nigeria cry
how many years ban did they give your main grin
Re: ₦163b, 19floors Into The Ground, China To Open Groundscraper Hotel In 2018(pics) by Marvidris(f): 2:26pm On Nov 18, 2017
Wawu!
Re: ₦163b, 19floors Into The Ground, China To Open Groundscraper Hotel In 2018(pics) by t00dugged(f): 2:27pm On Nov 18, 2017
KadunaMafia:
how many years ban did they give your main grin
which main? ,do you know me undecided
Re: ₦163b, 19floors Into The Ground, China To Open Groundscraper Hotel In 2018(pics) by KadunaMafia: 2:29pm On Nov 18, 2017
t00dugged:
which main? ,do you know me?
2dugged sad
Re: ₦163b, 19floors Into The Ground, China To Open Groundscraper Hotel In 2018(pics) by t00dugged(f): 2:30pm On Nov 18, 2017
KadunaMafia:
2dugged sad
why don't you search for the moniker yourself and find out undecided
Re: ₦163b, 19floors Into The Ground, China To Open Groundscraper Hotel In 2018(pics) by Martin0(m): 2:32pm On Nov 18, 2017
gypsey:
Toto decay ( tonto dike) grin grin

Hahahaahah chai,gypseyy oooo who give u this mouth eh eee na wa for u ooogringrin
Miss toto decay(Tonto dike)need to see her new name ooo
Re: ₦163b, 19floors Into The Ground, China To Open Groundscraper Hotel In 2018(pics) by Nobody: 2:35pm On Nov 18, 2017
Martin0:

Hahahaahah chai,gypseyy oooo who give u this mouth eh eee na wa for u ooogringrin

Miss toto decay(Tonto dike)need to see her new name ooo
oya! go tell am say gypsy say her name na Otu gbalu oka! grin if na lie make we smell the otu! to confirm.
Re: ₦163b, 19floors Into The Ground, China To Open Groundscraper Hotel In 2018(pics) by Martin0(m): 2:37pm On Nov 18, 2017
gypsey:
I am still there, which people be south Berwick people?

South Berwick is a town in York County, Maine,
United States. ... Located beside the New
Hampshire border...

You should know this place nau,it close to portmouth from my search..
Re: ₦163b, 19floors Into The Ground, China To Open Groundscraper Hotel In 2018(pics) by Martin0(m): 2:42pm On Nov 18, 2017
gypsey:
oya! go tell am say gypsy say her name na Otu gbalu oka! grin if na lie make we smell the otu! to confirm.

Hahahahah I don waka go tell her self,it has already been posted on my facebook,I hope she see's it ooo
Re: ₦163b, 19floors Into The Ground, China To Open Groundscraper Hotel In 2018(pics) by Nobody: 3:05pm On Nov 18, 2017
Martin0:

South Berwick is a town in York County, Maine,
United States. ... Located beside the New
Hampshire border...

You should know this place nau,it close to portmouth from my search..
but you said it"s in United states, united states is not in England.
Re: ₦163b, 19floors Into The Ground, China To Open Groundscraper Hotel In 2018(pics) by Martin0(m): 3:08pm On Nov 18, 2017
gypsey:

That what my search show..
Try and confirm base on what I said..
Re: ₦163b, 19floors Into The Ground, China To Open Groundscraper Hotel In 2018(pics) by Martin0(m): 3:09pm On Nov 18, 2017
gypsey:

But u are aware of Hampshire border...?
Re: ₦163b, 19floors Into The Ground, China To Open Groundscraper Hotel In 2018(pics) by Nobody: 3:17pm On Nov 18, 2017
BedLam:
The top could actually be a golf course lol. Am I the only one thinking of earthquakes ? Knowing they are prevalent in China.
i share ur thought....equate may smile on the structure...
But i believe intense survey on the land gave them guts to build believing nothing will happen

1 Like

Re: ₦163b, 19floors Into The Ground, China To Open Groundscraper Hotel In 2018(pics) by arcnomec(m): 4:24pm On Nov 18, 2017
EVILFOREST:
BLACK MAN is a Unicellular Organism.
Next Biology Textbooks take note
Please, put it well. Some Nigerian's are unicellular organism
Re: ₦163b, 19floors Into The Ground, China To Open Groundscraper Hotel In 2018(pics) by chukxie(m): 4:43pm On Nov 18, 2017
ivolt:

China is being built by Chinese not ghost, and in China
talking your mind regarding government affairs will land
you in jail.

Wetin concern me with Chinese gov't? Why should I talk about their gov't when I'm not one of them? No be gbege be that? My unreserved anger is towards the gov't of Nigeria (past and present) for falling to pull Nigeria back on its feet.
Re: ₦163b, 19floors Into The Ground, China To Open Groundscraper Hotel In 2018(pics) by Mayflowa(m): 5:08pm On Nov 18, 2017
michlins:
Breaking boundaries is what these short men and women are known for while we keep reacting on social media.

Maybe it's time our government bans some social media like the Chinese Unity government

They still do social media. They have theirs. facebook-like, twitter-like, whatsapps-like , etc social media. Their govt only ban global social network from reaching her people.
Re: ₦163b, 19floors Into The Ground, China To Open Groundscraper Hotel In 2018(pics) by Nobody: 5:24pm On Nov 18, 2017
Martin0:

But u are aware of Hampshire border...?
Hampshire were? in which country?
Re: ₦163b, 19floors Into The Ground, China To Open Groundscraper Hotel In 2018(pics) by Martin0(m): 5:35pm On Nov 18, 2017
gypsey:
Hampshire were? in which country?
Na wa for u ooo,in England naugringrin The county town of Hampshire is Winchester, the former capital city of England. Hampshire is the most populous ceremonial county in the United Kingdom (excluding the metropolitan counties) with almost half of the county's population living within the South Hampshire conurbation which includes the cities of Southampton and Portsmouth
I hope say u don know now ooo
Re: ₦163b, 19floors Into The Ground, China To Open Groundscraper Hotel In 2018(pics) by Martin0(m): 5:41pm On Nov 18, 2017
gypsey:

I nor go follow u smell that otu ooo remembergringringrin
Re: ₦163b, 19floors Into The Ground, China To Open Groundscraper Hotel In 2018(pics) by Nobody: 5:41pm On Nov 18, 2017
Martin0:

Na wa for u ooo,in England naugringrin
The county town of Hampshire is
Winchester, the former capital city of
England. Hampshire is the most populous
ceremonial county in the United Kingdom
(excluding the metropolitan counties) with
almost half of the county's population living
within the South Hampshire conurbation
which includes the cities of Southampton and
Portsmouth

I hope say u don know now ooo
Now you are talking! before you said Hampshire in united states, Although there is a Hampshire in the US but you needed to say which countries hampshire you meant.

Yes! portsmouth and southampton is in the county of Hampshire England. not United States. comprende?! grin
Re: ₦163b, 19floors Into The Ground, China To Open Groundscraper Hotel In 2018(pics) by Nobody: 5:43pm On Nov 18, 2017
Martin0:

I nor go follow u smell that otu ooo remembergringringrin
No wahala! i am quite Capable of smelling that otu Alone grin
Re: ₦163b, 19floors Into The Ground, China To Open Groundscraper Hotel In 2018(pics) by Martin0(m): 5:52pm On Nov 18, 2017
gypsey:
No wahala! i am quite Capable of smelling that otu Alone grin

I for like follow u ooo,but I never wan die young abeg...
But all thesame I will send some medical team to go along with you...

Abeg beware of G.strings oooo
Re: ₦163b, 19floors Into The Ground, China To Open Groundscraper Hotel In 2018(pics) by Martin0(m): 5:54pm On Nov 18, 2017
gypsey:
Now you are talking! before you said Hampshire in united states, Although there is a Hampshire in the US but you needed to say which countries hampshire you meant.

Yes! portsmouth and southampton is in the county of Hampshire England. not United States. comprende?! grin

Yeah...na so ooo...
Re: ₦163b, 19floors Into The Ground, China To Open Groundscraper Hotel In 2018(pics) by Nobody: 6:00pm On Nov 18, 2017
Martin0:

I for like follow u ooo,but I never wan die young abeg...
But all thesame I will send some medical team to go along with you...

Abeg beware of G.strings oooo
believe me the smell of one toto decay otu will not kill me. i have sniffed neary 100 Otu in this my life time grin
Re: ₦163b, 19floors Into The Ground, China To Open Groundscraper Hotel In 2018(pics) by Martin0(m): 6:07pm On Nov 18, 2017
gypsey:
believe me the smell of one toto decay otu will not kill me. i have sniffed neary 100 Otu in this my life time grin

Chai,imagine that,umschgringrin
Otu gbalu okagringringrin

Abeg have u tasted it,if u can smell dem I believ u ve also tasted it

1 Like

Re: ₦163b, 19floors Into The Ground, China To Open Groundscraper Hotel In 2018(pics) by Nobody: 6:10pm On Nov 18, 2017
Martin0:

Chai,imagine that,umschgringrin
Otu gbalu okagringringrin

Abeg have u tasted it,if u can smell dem I believ u ve also tasted it
How can i smell without testing? Ofcourse! i did. grin
Re: ₦163b, 19floors Into The Ground, China To Open Groundscraper Hotel In 2018(pics) by Martin0(m): 6:13pm On Nov 18, 2017
gypsey:
How can i smell without testing? Ofcourse! i did. grin

Nna eh obu gini ka ina chor ,hian how does it tast...gringringrin
Re: ₦163b, 19floors Into The Ground, China To Open Groundscraper Hotel In 2018(pics) by Darlx(m): 6:14pm On Nov 18, 2017
The drainage system here has to be futuristic!!! lol... except if the building though it seems underground, is still above sea level. Even at that... I see a lot of water pumps grin and energy usage! Anyways I trust it will be a profitable venture anyways... Atkins!!! Pushing the frontiers of engineering since forever ago mehn!!! That's one blessed company mehnnnn... e nor easy.
Re: ₦163b, 19floors Into The Ground, China To Open Groundscraper Hotel In 2018(pics) by Nobody: 6:15pm On Nov 18, 2017
Martin0:

Nna eh obu gini ka ina chor ,hian how does it tast...gringringrin
naa! i didn't leak them if that's what you meant, i am talking bout Fuvking them. chai! my own craze no reach to leak Otu oo! grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Meet Arthur Nwabufo, First Nigerian To Reach Antarctica With The Russian Fleet / Nigeria Air Has Finally Arrived In Abuja (Photos, Video) / Lagos Rolls Out New BRT Buses, Spotted At Lekki-epe Expressway

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.