Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,353 members, 7,819,254 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:23 PM

Nigeria Is A Muslim Country By Mute Efe - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Nigeria Is A Muslim Country By Mute Efe (605 Views)

Which Tribe In Nigeria Is The Most Abusive? / Are We Going To Pretend And Keep Mute About The Prices Of Everything In Nigeria? / Throwback Picture Of A Muslim Yoruba Shop In Salvador, Bahia 1895. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Is A Muslim Country By Mute Efe by Nobody: 9:22am On Nov 15, 2017
I am a christian but I will never deny that Nigeria is a Muslim country. Nigeria is not a secular state. Nigeria is not a two religion state. Nigeria is a Muslim State. And it is because Nigerian Christians are generally an ignorant bunch. Including CAN and PFN.

The Nigerian Christian fights over who has bought a new private jet or whether a school built by a church is too expensive or whether we should pay tithe while we leave the government who has been collecting our taxes since 1960 with nothing to show for it.

On the other hand Muslims are more interested in political and military power. They know that once they have those two powers then they have the country. Almost all the oil wells located in the South are owned by Northern Muslims. With all due respect, in my opinion, a muslim in the South is just deceiving himself. The North does not regard them as true muslims. I stand to be corrected though.

Read Full article here
https://africanstoriess..com.ng/2017/11/articlenigeria-is-muslim-country-by.html

Re: Nigeria Is A Muslim Country By Mute Efe by Nobody: 10:11am On Nov 15, 2017
Funny enough only Nigerian Christians believe that. It's funny how outside Nigeria when you tell someone you're a Nigerian Muslim they find it hard to believe because the general portrayal of Nigerians depicts them as Christians.

Nigeria is not and can never be a Muslim country. You may argue about who controls what but the meaning of an Islamic country can never be truly applied to Nigeria, not the whole of it anyway. Today when you go to the north you might think it's a bit Islamic but that's Okay, we're Muslims after all and you Christians need to respect that. We don't determine what happens in the south after all.

We are different people with different faiths and culture. We should understand that and try to respect our differences. Stop crying about some islamization agenda cause it doesn't exist. We can't islamize a Christian majority region with people of ethnicities that differ from ours.

As to your claim about southern Muslims. Some people might think so because they're a bit more relaxed about religion but then you can't generalize. Some southern Muslims are a lot more pious than northern Muslims. Why should they care what we think?

It's what God sees in them that matters, not what fellow humans think.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I Am Luckier Than Other People Who Have Many Wives- Oba Adedapo Tejuosho / How Can I Find Myself, Who I Truly Am / As Above So Below

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.