Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,846 members, 7,820,948 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:38 AM

Enhancing Your Nairaland Posts On Mobile. - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Enhancing Your Nairaland Posts On Mobile. (11885 Views)

Memory Cards (SD) Not Detected On Mobile Phones Solved / Cheapest Internet Data Plan On Mobile Phones / How To Access Facebook Desktop Version On Mobile Phones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Enhancing Your Nairaland Posts On Mobile. by semid4lyfe(m): 5:17pm On Mar 23, 2010
platinumnk:

nooooo, just bring fun my friend kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

Btw how did you change your skin?, thats new to me smiley

If I tell you, wetin I go take pass u, lol tongue grin cheesy
Re: Enhancing Your Nairaland Posts On Mobile. by platinumnk(f): 5:25pm On Mar 23, 2010
^^^lol dont worry, Ill google it grin grin grin
Re: Enhancing Your Nairaland Posts On Mobile. by dgreatrock(m): 5:37pm On Mar 23, 2010
which is the mobile url, pls?
Re: Enhancing Your Nairaland Posts On Mobile. by semid4lyfe(m): 5:54pm On Mar 23, 2010
platinumnk:

^^^lol dont worry, Ill google it grin grin grin
Lol, see this babe. . .you think sey google go give u everything?
tongue grin
Re: Enhancing Your Nairaland Posts On Mobile. by Realvoice(m): 6:00pm On Mar 23, 2010
@ Semid4lyfe and Platinumnk, how do you obtain screen shots from your mobile? I've always wondered how it's done,
Re: Enhancing Your Nairaland Posts On Mobile. by Grizzly(m): 6:10pm On Mar 23, 2010
The only no-brainer about this thread be say semid should be the next mod!!
Infact i recommend semid to assist honsule as mod grin
Re: Enhancing Your Nairaland Posts On Mobile. by Genuflect(m): 6:12pm On Mar 23, 2010
Realvoice:

@ Semid4lyfe and Platinumnk, how do you obtain screen shots from your mobile? I've always wondered how it's done,
You need to use a ScreenShot app on your phone. But it depends on the type of phone you use. State yours
Re: Enhancing Your Nairaland Posts On Mobile. by adaphik(f): 6:49pm On Mar 23, 2010
@ adaphik & slap1
YES. . . .you can insert quote. It's exactly the way it's döne on pc. ie. Just scroll down to the posts below the posts window & insert the particular quote you want.

See my screenshot below
[quote][/quote]
Thx alot
Re: Enhancing Your Nairaland Posts On Mobile. by platinumnk(f): 6:53pm On Mar 23, 2010
semid4lyfe:

Lol, see this babe. . .you think sey google go give u everything?
tongue grin

LOL if it had Bleep I would marry it grin grin grin tongue

Realvoice:

app, what type of phone you have?
you can google your phone and "screenshot"
You should be able to find a program otherwise the whizkids (Semi) would able to link you up smiley
Re: Enhancing Your Nairaland Posts On Mobile. by sulad82i(m): 8:50pm On Mar 23, 2010
dominique:

@reacrich
which one are you testing?

@topic
phone browsing is so tiring for me cos my phone browses with the default browser cry.
i kindda agree with sulad82, typing the codes is a no brainier for me but punching the keypads continuously can be vexing.

Finally, someone with brain on this thread.
U know, I think pple who are new to the computer world always find every new thing amusing. Not that it's new, but they are just been exposed to it, and the one who teach them looks like a king local champion
Re: Enhancing Your Nairaland Posts On Mobile. by dominique(f): 9:25pm On Mar 23, 2010
but sulad82, you can't assume everyone knows everything about technology and stuffs even you can't gurantee that you.
this thread is certainly useful to peeps who are new to phone browsing.
Re: Enhancing Your Nairaland Posts On Mobile. by semid4lyfe(m): 9:37pm On Mar 23, 2010
sulad82i:

Finally, someone with brain on this thread.
U know,  I think pple who are new to the computer world always find every new thing amusing. Not that it's new, but they are just been exposed to it, and the one who teach them looks like a king local champion  
Ok. . .I don hear. You be whizkid and genius. . .I be local champion and what I have posted is a no brainer.

[s]Wonder why this dude is so fixated on this thread after all there are a thousand other threads on Nairaland[/s]
Re: Enhancing Your Nairaland Posts On Mobile. by semid4lyfe(m): 10:44pm On Mar 23, 2010
Hmmmn, I'm now on pc and I just discovered some emoticons/smileys I inserted while posting on phone that didn't appear are actually visible on pc. Wonder why this is so?

@ Brein
The emoticon you said you inserted that didn't appear on phone is visible on pc, lol.

Re: Enhancing Your Nairaland Posts On Mobile. by Genuflect(m): 12:39am On Mar 24, 2010
That's true. Some emoticons can't be viewed on mobile. But it can viewed if the mobile view is switched off.
Re: Enhancing Your Nairaland Posts On Mobile. by sulad82i(m): 12:53am On Mar 24, 2010
dominique:

but sulad82, you can't assume everyone knows everything about technology and stuffs even you can't gurantee that you.
this thread is certainly useful to peeps who are new to phone browsing.

I guess u r right.
Re: Enhancing Your Nairaland Posts On Mobile. by sulad82i(m): 1:00am On Mar 24, 2010
@poster, no hard feeling bro
I was only responding to ur hard reply. I know we all learn one way or the other.

Keep the light shinning.
Re: Enhancing Your Nairaland Posts On Mobile. by SwtzMinx(f): 3:21am On Mar 24, 2010
[colour=#006600]nyc one, really enhances tha mobile experience[/colour]
smiley smiley
Re: Enhancing Your Nairaland Posts On Mobile. by semid4lyfe(m): 7:08am On Mar 24, 2010
Genuflect:

That's true. Some emoticons can't be viewed on mobile. But it can viewed if the mobile view is switched off.
You're so right. Just checked it out and lo & behold, all the invisible emoticons were starring me in the face, lol.
grin tongue smiley
Re: Enhancing Your Nairaland Posts On Mobile. by semid4lyfe(m): 8:37am On Mar 24, 2010
SwtzMinx:

[colour=#006600]nyc one, really enhances tha mobile experience[/colou[/b]r]
smiley smiley
The colour should be spelt the [b]american way. . .as in c-o-l-o-r AND NOT c-o-l-o-u-r . Thats why your post didn't appear in green like you wanted it to. Please take note!
grin cheesy tongue
Re: Enhancing Your Nairaland Posts On Mobile. by v3: 8:44am On Mar 24, 2010
I could smell Semid all over this thread b4 opening it, OM5.2 ish semid, u no d drill bro!

Posting on NL with OM5.2 is frustrating for some, this is a welcome development .

3 stars wink
Re: Enhancing Your Nairaland Posts On Mobile. by semid4lyfe(m): 8:46am On Mar 24, 2010
sulad82i:

@poster,  no hard feeling bro
I was only responding to your hard reply. I know we all learn one way or the other.
Keep the light shinning.
Yeah, no hard feelings on my part too. . . .Just checked your profile pix and the surprising thing is you're someone I know [i]very wel[/i]l. It's a very small world you know, lol.  grin cheesy wink
Re: Enhancing Your Nairaland Posts On Mobile. by Nobody: 8:47am On Mar 24, 2010
Now, lets phase it. @semid4. . . The more knowledge u (anybody) accumulates, The more responsibilities u (they) acquire. . How do i figure out to use screen shots on my 21st century Nokia phone?? be kind enough to begin conspicuous explanations,
*Task number 1. . cheesy cheesy grin (Testing Emoticon @ Genuflect) tongue lipsrsealed undecided
Re: Enhancing Your Nairaland Posts On Mobile. by semid4lyfe(m): 8:55am On Mar 24, 2010
v3:

I could smell Semid all over this thread b4 opening it, OM5.2 ish semid, u no d drill bro!
Lol. . .you don turn vampire abi na werewolf? grin tongue grin

v3:

3 stars wink
Thanks!
Re: Enhancing Your Nairaland Posts On Mobile. by Nobody: 9:00am On Mar 24, 2010
It worked!!! Lol. (Its TRUE they say, If ur not informed then deformed ye shall be, hehehe he hope dis test worked, lol!
Re: Enhancing Your Nairaland Posts On Mobile. by semid4lyfe(m): 9:02am On Mar 24, 2010
brein:

Now, lets phase it. @semid4. . . The more knowledge u (anybody) accumulates, The more responsibilities u (they) acquire. . How do i figure out to use screen shots on my 21st century Nokia phone?? be kind enough to begin conspicuous explanations,
What type of phone do you use?. . .Hope it's a symbian phone or some phone with a higher OS? If na java phone, forget taking screenshots bro.
brein:

*Task number 1. . cheesy cheesy grin (Testing Emoticon @ Genuflect) tongue lipsrsealed undecided
Lol. . .I'm on pc so your emoticons are visible to me.
Re: Enhancing Your Nairaland Posts On Mobile. by semid4lyfe(m): 9:05am On Mar 24, 2010
brein:

It worked!!! Lol. (Its TRUE they say, If your not informed then deformed ye shall be, hehehe he hope dis test worked, lol!
Yeah it worked. . .Superscript, strike through and subscript. Bravo! grin cheesy
Re: Enhancing Your Nairaland Posts On Mobile. by Abygul(f): 9:09am On Mar 24, 2010
dominque zoom it or just a click on it will bring it more closer to u.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Z10, Z30, Q10 Q5, And Z3 Install Google Playstore On This Devices / Next Tecno Spark Is Ready To Deliver (see Leaked Pictures) / Itel Feature Phone Flash File Pac file Firmware

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.