Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,144 members, 7,818,434 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:41 PM

Zimbabwean Soldiers Force Policemen To Sit On The Ground After Take Over - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Zimbabwean Soldiers Force Policemen To Sit On The Ground After Take Over (59593 Views)

Female Zimbabwean Soldiers Twerk In Their Military Uniform (Photos, Video) / Wife Of IGP Orders Police Officers To Sit On The Floor In Sierra Leon (Viral Pic / Zimbabwean Soldiers Demand Free Sex As Reward for Removing Mugabe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zimbabwean Soldiers Force Policemen To Sit On The Ground After Take Over by emmabest2000(m): 12:31pm On Nov 15, 2017

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Zimbabwean Soldiers Force Policemen To Sit On The Ground After Take Over by Opistorincos(m): 12:31pm On Nov 15, 2017
This is happening and one idiot was sleeping with his oga's wife

1 Like

Re: Zimbabwean Soldiers Force Policemen To Sit On The Ground After Take Over by MTKbudapest(m): 12:32pm On Nov 15, 2017
I like this one o.
Power pass power.

1 Like

Re: Zimbabwean Soldiers Force Policemen To Sit On The Ground After Take Over by Innobee99(m): 12:34pm On Nov 15, 2017
Do poos happens here?

1 Like

Re: Zimbabwean Soldiers Force Policemen To Sit On The Ground After Take Over by Nobody: 12:34pm On Nov 15, 2017
One of the finest coup d'état of all time

1 Like

Re: Zimbabwean Soldiers Force Policemen To Sit On The Ground After Take Over by JONNYSPUTE(m): 12:35pm On Nov 15, 2017
Ur problems started the day u announced that ur wife will be taking over from u. Stupid man,upon all ur wisdom,u still allow a woman to destroy. Men should be careful.

1 Like

Re: Zimbabwean Soldiers Force Policemen To Sit On The Ground After Take Over by Nobody: 12:35pm On Nov 15, 2017
Whie i celebrate the removal of Mugabe, installing someone that worked closely with him may imply imbibing the same ideology in running the affairs of the nation.

It's like the transition from Saddam to Al-Sisi. I think it's too early to celebrate. I'm not comfortable anyone from his cabinet remains in power.

The system needs a total reset, and this is a poorly implemented damage control, it's naivety from the country's elite/political class to led this happen, it's not a transition, it's the same shit, though it's a journey sha, so it's temporary movement...Lol
Re: Zimbabwean Soldiers Force Policemen To Sit On The Ground After Take Over by cooljude(m): 12:38pm On Nov 15, 2017
I would never support a coup, neither am I in support of Mugabe handing over the country to his wife. What stops the military from keeping Power if they decides that the VP isn't the right man for the job.
Re: Zimbabwean Soldiers Force Policemen To Sit On The Ground After Take Over by laiza(m): 12:39pm On Nov 15, 2017
I saw this coming since the last UN general assembly. Mugabe was the only African president that called Trump a bully, and the third president amongst all that was present at the assembly. Iranian president and French president, Macron were the other two. This attempt to usurp his leadership might be unconnected but it's happening too soon.
Although Mugabe had it coming when he allowed his selfish interest and personal agenda led him to sack the country's vice president who happens to be a decorated army veteran. America has her tentacles in almost all military in the world and if America are willing to give the vice president support then president Mugabe is a goner. This isn't the first time a vice president would be sacked from office in Zimbabwe so why is it different this time and why is majority of African presidents keeping mute to the situation in Harare?
I sure will miss President Mugabe and his memes and quotes.

4 Likes

Re: Zimbabwean Soldiers Force Policemen To Sit On The Ground After Take Over by Arysexy(m): 12:41pm On Nov 15, 2017
That skeletal system somewhere up north should be meted this kind of treatment. Power drunk goats

1 Like

Re: Zimbabwean Soldiers Force Policemen To Sit On The Ground After Take Over by GOFRONT(m): 12:43pm On Nov 15, 2017
African Leaders always in da Nuws for d Wrong reasons

I think same thing happened to Yaya Jammeh
Re: Zimbabwean Soldiers Force Policemen To Sit On The Ground After Take Over by Nobody: 12:45pm On Nov 15, 2017
best news of d year
Re: Zimbabwean Soldiers Force Policemen To Sit On The Ground After Take Over by RedDistrict: 12:45pm On Nov 15, 2017
It was about time this happened, africans and our wanting to rule forever, even wanting to hand over to his wife after he steps down, rubbish!

At least it was a bloody-less coup so all well and good

Progress for Zimbabwe
Re: Zimbabwean Soldiers Force Policemen To Sit On The Ground After Take Over by Lexusgs430: 12:45pm On Nov 15, 2017
When Mugabe no gree comot nko....... To add insult upon injury, he wants Grace to take over from him, nah family business?

#ZIMMUMUDONDO

1 Like

Re: Zimbabwean Soldiers Force Policemen To Sit On The Ground After Take Over by babydioku(f): 12:50pm On Nov 15, 2017
after 37years?

their army must have recruited some igbo born soldiers this year
Re: Zimbabwean Soldiers Force Policemen To Sit On The Ground After Take Over by aribisala0(m): 12:50pm On Nov 15, 2017
laiza:
I saw this coming since the last UN general assembly. Mugabe was the only African president that called Trump a bully, and the third president amongst all that was present at the assembly. Iranian president and French president, Macron were the other two. This attempt to usurp his leadership might be unconnected but it's happening too soon.
Although Mugabe had it coming when he allowed his selfish interest and personal agenda led him to sack the country's vice president who happens to be a decorated army veteran. America has her tentacles in almost all military in the world and if America are willing to give the vice president support then president Mugabe is a goner. This isn't the first time a vice president would be sacked from office in Zimbabwe so why is it different this time and why is majority of African presidents keeping mute to the situation in Harare?
I sure will miss President Mugabe and his memes and quotes.
Please spare us the I saw this coming and calling Trump a bully. He has said a lot worse before.
I don't know why we have to look for conspiracy theories when the answer is in our faces.

Mugabe ran out of time ,data ,credit or whatever you want to call it. Just like Mubarak IBB and many more before him. He is 90 something and probably has not been fully in charge for a long time
The main trigger here is his succession. The people who really control power thought he would pick one of them. The movement in the direction of his wife meant they had to act quickly.
The VP he sacked is not an ordinary one.He was believed to be heir apparent and indeed very powerful with loyalist in the military. If that VP now takes over power then we have an obvious answer and not the ridiculous he called Trump a bully theory.
It is

3 Likes

Re: Zimbabwean Soldiers Force Policemen To Sit On The Ground After Take Over by Nobody: 12:50pm On Nov 15, 2017
kennygee:

Mugabe's jazz has expired.

Finally grin
Re: Zimbabwean Soldiers Force Policemen To Sit On The Ground After Take Over by Junior66(m): 12:57pm On Nov 15, 2017
Queenlovely:
2017 august. Police men shot at Spectators who laughed when they were punished by soldiers. They shot this girl, her intestines were every where. Seven people died that day at opi junction.
I cried to my father and we flew her to john Hopkins hospital. Luckily my adopted son( orthopaedic doctor) works there. He did his best and she Survived.
She is now recovering fast.

Don't laugh at men with guns. It intoxicate
Same happened where I live and 1 person was killed by SARS and others wounded. An okada man sent to buy Igbo for soldiers was arrested by SARS officers. Okada men then reported the case to the soldiers and hundreds of them rode with the soldiers to the station where after some confrontation the Okada man was released. People then started booing the SARS officers, one of them started shooting and ended up killing the civilian.

1 Like

Re: Zimbabwean Soldiers Force Policemen To Sit On The Ground After Take Over by yaki84: 12:58pm On Nov 15, 2017
Queenlovely:
2017 august. Police men shot at Spectators who laughed when they were punished by soldiers. They shot this girl, her intestines were every where. Seven people died that day at opi junction.
I cried to my father and we flew her to john Hopkins hospital. Luckily my adopted son( orthopaedic doctor) works there. He did his best and she Survived.
She is now recovering fast.

Don't laugh at men with guns. It intoxicate
ur eye witness award of the century loading...........
Re: Zimbabwean Soldiers Force Policemen To Sit On The Ground After Take Over by laiza(m): 1:01pm On Nov 15, 2017
aribisala0:

Please spare us the I saw this coming and calling Trump a bully. He has said a lot worse before.
I don't know why we have to look for conspiracy theories when the answer is in our faces.

Mugabe ran out of time ,data ,credit or whatever you want to call it. Just like Mubarak IBB and many more before him. He is 90 something and probably has not been fully in charge for a long time
The main trigger here is his succession. The people who really control power thought he would pick one of them. The movement in the direction of his wife meant they had to act quickly.
The VP he sacked is not an ordinary one.He was believed to be heir apparent and indeed very powerful with loyalist in the military. If that VP now takes over power then we have an obvious answer and not the ridiculous he called Trump a bully theory.
It is
like I said, the plan to usurp his leadership might not be connected to his speech at the UN.
Re: Zimbabwean Soldiers Force Policemen To Sit On The Ground After Take Over by JONNYSPUTE(m): 1:01pm On Nov 15, 2017
aribisala0:

It is
. You nailed it bro. This is the reason Africa is in a mess. Instead of him to say the truth Nd blame Mugabe for his down fall,he is here pointing accusing finger at another person. The day he announced that his wife will be taking over Nd the subsequent sacking of the VP to make way for his wife,was the day he shot himself. Thanks for calling a spade what it is.
Re: Zimbabwean Soldiers Force Policemen To Sit On The Ground After Take Over by Baroba(m): 1:01pm On Nov 15, 2017
Long over due in my opinion, since he refused to leave through a democratic process, I hope the soldiers quickly return to there Barracks after this..

1 Like

Re: Zimbabwean Soldiers Force Policemen To Sit On The Ground After Take Over by Gamesmart: 1:01pm On Nov 15, 2017
Lajet:
police officers always afraid of Army officers

And what about a bloody civilian like you?

You are not always afraid of police officers?
Re: Zimbabwean Soldiers Force Policemen To Sit On The Ground After Take Over by AFONJAPIG(m): 1:02pm On Nov 15, 2017
when are we going to seize the opportunity and deport Jubril back to Sudan
Re: Zimbabwean Soldiers Force Policemen To Sit On The Ground After Take Over by spartan117(m): 1:04pm On Nov 15, 2017
Goddygee:
Lol, Zimbabwe will be on the news this week, I love this drama but God Why na... This should have been a certain country that starts with the Letter N and ends in A...
You mean Namibia? Ayam not understanding
Re: Zimbabwean Soldiers Force Policemen To Sit On The Ground After Take Over by pablobellins(m): 1:05pm On Nov 15, 2017
Goddygee:
Lol, Zimbabwe will be on the news this week, I love this drama but God Why na... This should have been a certain country that starts with the Letter N and ends in A...
lol, you Don dey fine trouble o
Re: Zimbabwean Soldiers Force Policemen To Sit On The Ground After Take Over by Nobody: 1:05pm On Nov 15, 2017
So the VP is most likely the "change"? I see. Rubbish!
Re: Zimbabwean Soldiers Force Policemen To Sit On The Ground After Take Over by Maisillion(m): 1:06pm On Nov 15, 2017
The Military Dont Even Want To Knw If He His Old.

Military: Papa Go And Sit Down.

Mugabe: Let My Wife Go.
Re: Zimbabwean Soldiers Force Policemen To Sit On The Ground After Take Over by dakeskese(m): 1:06pm On Nov 15, 2017
Goddygee:
U mean Nicaragua??
Re: Zimbabwean Soldiers Force Policemen To Sit On The Ground After Take Over by Nobody: 1:09pm On Nov 15, 2017
Re: Zimbabwean Soldiers Force Policemen To Sit On The Ground After Take Over by Funkybabee(f): 1:09pm On Nov 15, 2017
After all this years...yeye dey worry them

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photo Of Grace And Robert Mugabe After Resignation Has Gone Viral Online / Vladimir Putin Allows ill Russian Teen To Film His ₦180b "Flying Mansion" Jet / Open Letter To NIGERIA From A SOUTH AFRICAN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.