Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,150 members, 7,818,467 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:24 PM

Zimbabwean Soldiers Force Policemen To Sit On The Ground After Take Over - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Zimbabwean Soldiers Force Policemen To Sit On The Ground After Take Over (59594 Views)

Female Zimbabwean Soldiers Twerk In Their Military Uniform (Photos, Video) / Wife Of IGP Orders Police Officers To Sit On The Floor In Sierra Leon (Viral Pic / Zimbabwean Soldiers Demand Free Sex As Reward for Removing Mugabe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zimbabwean Soldiers Force Policemen To Sit On The Ground After Take Over by danthamccoy(m): 1:09pm On Nov 15, 2017
aribisala0:

Please spare us the I saw this coming and calling Trump a bully. He has said a lot worse before.
I don't know why we have to look for conspiracy theories when the answer is in our faces.

Mugabe ran out of time ,data ,credit or whatever you want to call it. Just like Mubarak IBB and many more before him. He is 90 something and probably has not been fully in charge for a long time
The main trigger here is his succession. The people who really control power thought he would pick one of them. The movement in the direction of his wife meant they had to act quickly.
The VP he sacked is not an ordinary one.He was believed to be heir apparent and indeed very powerful with loyalist in the military. If that VP now takes over power then we have an obvious answer and not the ridiculous he called Trump a bully theory.
It is
I'm tired bro. Of all reasons that could be drummed up for having Mugabe removed, the one dude could pick was that he called Trump a bully. Crazym
Re: Zimbabwean Soldiers Force Policemen To Sit On The Ground After Take Over by Maisillion(m): 1:11pm On Nov 15, 2017
Lexusgs430:
When Mugabe no gree comot nko. To add insult upon injury, he wants Grace to take over from him, nah family business?

#ZIMMUMUDONDO
Insult Upon Injury grin Jesus Is Lord
Re: Zimbabwean Soldiers Force Policemen To Sit On The Ground After Take Over by Ayemileto(m): 1:12pm On Nov 15, 2017
Goddygee:
Lol, Zimbabwe will be on the news this week, I love this drama but God Why na... This should have been a certain country that starts with the Letter N and ends in A...

Oh! That should be North Korea, their wahala is too much. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Zimbabwean Soldiers Force Policemen To Sit On The Ground After Take Over by Nobody: 1:18pm On Nov 15, 2017
@KreativGenius Are you saying that Abdulfatah El Sisi(of Egypt) replaced Saddam Hussain(of Iraq),sir?
Re: Zimbabwean Soldiers Force Policemen To Sit On The Ground After Take Over by KingSango(m): 1:19pm On Nov 15, 2017
madridguy:
Pa Mugabe problem started the day he mentioned his wife will be taking over him. Pa Mugabe should go and rest tongue

Best answer thus far.
Re: Zimbabwean Soldiers Force Policemen To Sit On The Ground After Take Over by arrestdarrester: 1:21pm On Nov 15, 2017
Goddygee:
Lol, Zimbabwe will be on the news this week, I love this drama but God Why na... This should have been a certain country that starts with the Letter N and ends in A...

Why you no like NamibiA naaa?

1 Like

Re: Zimbabwean Soldiers Force Policemen To Sit On The Ground After Take Over by Lexusgs430: 1:23pm On Nov 15, 2017
Maisillion:

Insult Upon Injury grin Jesus Is Lord

Abi ke...... They have also been under country arrest, for decades.....
Re: Zimbabwean Soldiers Force Policemen To Sit On The Ground After Take Over by Nobody: 1:24pm On Nov 15, 2017
Goddygee:

You mean to say Namibia?... or Nicaragua?
Re: Zimbabwean Soldiers Force Policemen To Sit On The Ground After Take Over by johnisaola(m): 1:26pm On Nov 15, 2017
that is good, any leader that do nonsense deal with him army, some of our politicians are very shameless and useless,topple them
Re: Zimbabwean Soldiers Force Policemen To Sit On The Ground After Take Over by aribisala0(m): 1:30pm On Nov 15, 2017
laiza:
like I said, the plan to usurp his leadership might not be connected to his speech at the UN.
It might not be unconnected with daddy freeze Freethesheeple campaign
Re: Zimbabwean Soldiers Force Policemen To Sit On The Ground After Take Over by Lincoln275(m): 1:44pm On Nov 15, 2017
Goddygee:
Namibia abi?
Re: Zimbabwean Soldiers Force Policemen To Sit On The Ground After Take Over by samebony1: 1:50pm On Nov 15, 2017
Goddygee:

You mean NAMIBIA or NICARAGUA ?
Re: Zimbabwean Soldiers Force Policemen To Sit On The Ground After Take Over by slimmoney(m): 1:56pm On Nov 15, 2017
Goddygee:
ok you mean NamibiA?
Re: Zimbabwean Soldiers Force Policemen To Sit On The Ground After Take Over by EyeBee04(m): 2:15pm On Nov 15, 2017
I smell the involvement of USA
Re: Zimbabwean Soldiers Force Policemen To Sit On The Ground After Take Over by mechanics(m): 2:29pm On Nov 15, 2017
Like play he has been removed from the office.
Re: Zimbabwean Soldiers Force Policemen To Sit On The Ground After Take Over by Ekg911(m): 2:39pm On Nov 15, 2017
You see where soldiers get power pass police ...make them challenge the soldiers naa...for naija u go dey hear police dey get mind fight soldier man
Re: Zimbabwean Soldiers Force Policemen To Sit On The Ground After Take Over by thedondada(m): 2:52pm On Nov 15, 2017
Queenlovely:
2017 august. Police men shot at Spectators who laughed when they were punished by soldiers. They shot this girl, her intestines were every where. Seven people died that day at opi junction.
I cried to my father and we flew her to john Hopkins hospital. Luckily my adopted son( orthopaedic doctor) works there. He did his best and she Survived.
She is now recovering fast.

Don't laugh at men with guns. It intoxicate

Go see a shrink fast.
Re: Zimbabwean Soldiers Force Policemen To Sit On The Ground After Take Over by 2shure: 3:08pm On Nov 15, 2017
force only
no smiles
no begging.

hahahahahaha

the new abacha military shiiit
Re: Zimbabwean Soldiers Force Policemen To Sit On The Ground After Take Over by Chiboto414: 3:21pm On Nov 15, 2017
Keep on laffin in the front a police man with gun
Re: Zimbabwean Soldiers Force Policemen To Sit On The Ground After Take Over by DICKtator: 3:22pm On Nov 15, 2017
Goddygee:

NAMIBIA?

grin grin grin grin
Re: Zimbabwean Soldiers Force Policemen To Sit On The Ground After Take Over by godson4u79(m): 3:30pm On Nov 15, 2017
Nothing last forever.. Military ti take over
Re: Zimbabwean Soldiers Force Policemen To Sit On The Ground After Take Over by talk2percy(m): 3:40pm On Nov 15, 2017
I can't wait to see this happen in Nigeria grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Zimbabwean Soldiers Force Policemen To Sit On The Ground After Take Over by cardoctor(m): 4:17pm On Nov 15, 2017
Its high time we stop making a mockery of ourselves in Africa. Some things have to change.
Re: Zimbabwean Soldiers Force Policemen To Sit On The Ground After Take Over by Nobody: 4:21pm On Nov 15, 2017
Queenlovely:
2017 august. Police men shot at Spectators who laughed when they were punished by soldiers. They shot this girl, her intestines were every where. Seven people died that day at opi junction.
I cried to my father and we flew her to john Hopkins hospital. Luckily my adopted son( orthopaedic doctor) works there. He did his best and she Survived.

He is now in Germany, right?
Re: Zimbabwean Soldiers Force Policemen To Sit On The Ground After Take Over by decatalyst(m): 8:10pm On Nov 15, 2017
Queenlovely:

Commonsense should make any sane man to respect whoever carries a gun.
Re: Zimbabwean Soldiers Force Policemen To Sit On The Ground After Take Over by OGHENAOGIE(m): 9:29pm On Nov 15, 2017
Lajet:
police officers always afraid of Army officers
only in this Africa look at d metropolitan police....

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photo Of Grace And Robert Mugabe After Resignation Has Gone Viral Online / Vladimir Putin Allows ill Russian Teen To Film His ₦180b "Flying Mansion" Jet / Open Letter To NIGERIA From A SOUTH AFRICAN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.