Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:52 AM

What's Your Take On Single And Engaged Life! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's Your Take On Single And Engaged Life! (496 Views)

Uju Anya Gets Engaged To Her Lesbian Partner / 10 Pictures Single And Frustrated Ladies Can Relate To / Ehi Ogbebor Gets Engaged, 10 Years After A Divorce & Two Kids (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's Your Take On Single And Engaged Life! by donstan18: 11:48am On Nov 15, 2017
Of what possible reason will prompt a guy/lady to say that he/she's happy to be single.

Same goes to being engaged..... What makes it better than being single for some while!

Note: Excluding fellows who are eager to settle down.
Re: What's Your Take On Single And Engaged Life! by Nobody: 11:55am On Nov 15, 2017
So many factors why so many ppol out there are still single & happy...

*They don't want commitment.
*Self- Contentment.
*Too busy with their jobs.
*They are NOT looking for a long term relationship...
*They are too comfortable on their comfort zone.

1 Like

Re: What's Your Take On Single And Engaged Life! by Nobody: 11:57am On Nov 15, 2017
The Fear Factor

Uncertainty Factor

Indecisive Factors

Lack of Inner Resolve to move into an uncharted territory

State of mind

Economic factors

Work Constrains

Inavailability of choice partners ( especially within immediate environment )

Commitment to loved ones

Readiness

Excessive Self Independency/Love

Planning

1 Like

Re: What's Your Take On Single And Engaged Life! by donstan18: 12:08pm On Nov 15, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
So many factors why so many ppol out there are still single & happy...

*They don't want commitment.
*Self- Contentment.
*Too busy with their jobs.
*They are NOT looking for a long term relationship...
*They are too comfortable on their comfort zone.

Possibly right!

But, these listed points seems to be the reason for them being SINGLE,.. But,____?

Will they(Females) be happy in such state?
Re: What's Your Take On Single And Engaged Life! by Nobody: 12:16pm On Nov 15, 2017
donstan18:

Possibly right!

But, these listed points seems to be the reason for them being SINGLE,.. But,____?

Will they(Females) be happy in such state?

Definitely...there are women as well that are not ready for a commitment or serious relationship but that doesn't mean they don't want sex..
Re: What's Your Take On Single And Engaged Life! by donstan18: 12:16pm On Nov 15, 2017
KreativGenius:
State of mind

Economic factors

Commitment to loved ones

Readiness

Excessive Self Independency/Love

Planning

Awesome!

But, don't you think these are things that could hinder or should be abided in other to make a good relationship.

I'm like, What is it that most fellows enjoy in single life that they don't enjoy in a relationship that can prompt such say "l'm happy to be single"... Same goes(Vice versa)
Re: What's Your Take On Single And Engaged Life! by Nobody: 12:20pm On Nov 15, 2017
donstan18:

Awesome!

But, don't you think these are things that could hinder or should be abided in other to make a good relationship.

I'm like, What is it that most fellows enjoy in single life that they don't enjoy in a relationship that can prompt such say "l'm happy to be single"... Same goes(Vice versa)

Funny i fall into the category, i just worked too hard and forgot about myself. Funny enough it was recently i just felt, jeez, there's nothing stopping me. All i'm doing, i still can do in the confines of a relationship. Bloody hell.So it's majorly a mental problem than a materialistic issue
Re: What's Your Take On Single And Engaged Life! by donstan18: 12:24pm On Nov 15, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

Definitely...there are women as well that are not ready for a commitment or serious relationship but that doesn't mean they don't want sex..

Point gotten!

Possibly, women that doesn't want to be in watch of any man, But loves to be in control of their life, sex life and wants....HuH?
Re: What's Your Take On Single And Engaged Life! by donstan18: 12:28pm On Nov 15, 2017
KreativGenius:

Funny i fall into the category, i just worked too hard and forgot about myself. Funny enough it was recently i just felt, jeez, there's nothing stopping me. All i'm doing, i still can do in the confines of a relationship. Bloody hell.So it's majorly a mental problem than a materialistic issue

Lol...Mental, you say?

Zero profound happiness concluded.

(1) (Reply)

A Weird Thought / Four(4) Signs He’s Worth Marrying / LMAO - Checkout This Hilarious Love Skirt... Ladies No Get Chills At All - Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.