Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,133 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:56 AM

Funke Akindele Becomes Nigeria's Most Followed Female Celeb On Instagram With 4M - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Funke Akindele Becomes Nigeria's Most Followed Female Celeb On Instagram With 4M (57811 Views)

Tiwa Savage Dethrones Wizkid, As 2nd Most Followed Nigerian Celeb On Instagram / Funke Akindele Becomes Keystone Bank Ambassador / Is This The Most Stunning Female Celeb At Banky's Wedding? See Inside(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Funke Akindele Becomes Nigeria's Most Followed Female Celeb On Instagram With 4M by InwehAkpevwe(m): 2:20pm On Nov 15, 2017
ok... Hw is dis news? Next pls
Re: Funke Akindele Becomes Nigeria's Most Followed Female Celeb On Instagram With 4M by IYANGBALI: 2:20pm On Nov 15, 2017
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew
Re: Funke Akindele Becomes Nigeria's Most Followed Female Celeb On Instagram With 4M by yemmight(m): 2:21pm On Nov 15, 2017
Tamarapetty:
cheesy issa good thing

No. NA bad thing.
Re: Funke Akindele Becomes Nigeria's Most Followed Female Celeb On Instagram With 4M by Eedrees01(m): 2:23pm On Nov 15, 2017
Tamarapetty:
cheesy issa good thing

looool grin grin

www.google.com
Re: Funke Akindele Becomes Nigeria's Most Followed Female Celeb On Instagram With 4M by gtboy2626: 2:26pm On Nov 15, 2017
is okay....
Re: Funke Akindele Becomes Nigeria's Most Followed Female Celeb On Instagram With 4M by Diso60090(m): 2:27pm On Nov 15, 2017
4million dollars you mean?
Re: Funke Akindele Becomes Nigeria's Most Followed Female Celeb On Instagram With 4M by Ceccylia(f): 2:28pm On Nov 15, 2017
Lamzee:
Nice One, meanwhile, some people will be posting their nudes just to have 10k followers
Lolz
Re: Funke Akindele Becomes Nigeria's Most Followed Female Celeb On Instagram With 4M by VeriteMFBank: 2:29pm On Nov 15, 2017
Procrastination is Opportunity's Assassin...
Why wait and let this Opportunity pass you by?
Start calling now; 08099995777, 08089318847

Re: Funke Akindele Becomes Nigeria's Most Followed Female Celeb On Instagram With 4M by NaijaElba(m): 2:31pm On Nov 15, 2017
Turks:
Nigerians forever Celebrating mediocrity. Make she go withdraw the 4mill followers for ATM. angry

Wa gbayi buddie. ...people always celebrating mediocrity....
Re: Funke Akindele Becomes Nigeria's Most Followed Female Celeb On Instagram With 4M by written007: 2:32pm On Nov 15, 2017
GibsonB:
Nollywood actress Funke Akindele is expecting her baby but she has something to celebrate before that, she has hit 4million milestone of Instagram, making her the most followed Female Nigerian Celebrity on the platform, She's followed by Genevieve and Tiwa Savage, Congrats to her.. see her post below!

News From Ebiwali-- http://www.ebiwalismoment.com/2017/11/funke-akindele-becomes-most-followed.html

one of the very few Porsche or one who could easily form Porsche but chose s dumpster and made it a brand of her own that everyone mow loves...her ajepaco swag is so surreal...unlike nudes and England third class citizens in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Funke Akindele Becomes Nigeria's Most Followed Female Celeb On Instagram With 4M by sotonzBlog(m): 2:33pm On Nov 15, 2017
GibsonB:
Nollywood actress Funke Akindele is expecting her baby but she has something to celebrate before that, she has hit 4million milestone of Instagram, making her the most followed Female Nigerian Celebrity on the platform, She's followed by Genevieve and Tiwa Savage, Congrats to her.. see her post below!

News From Ebiwali-- http://www.ebiwalismoment.com/2017/11/funke-akindele-becomes-most-followed.html

I dey my Lane with my 7k followers.... jejely

follow@tolu_the_thief
Re: Funke Akindele Becomes Nigeria's Most Followed Female Celeb On Instagram With 4M by ChewingStick(m): 2:36pm On Nov 15, 2017
GIDIBANKZ:
Were is the 7month baby lump.....ooh i forget she left it with jjc. Junny just come

Sorry, I forgot to laugh. cheesy
Re: Funke Akindele Becomes Nigeria's Most Followed Female Celeb On Instagram With 4M by AFONJAPIG(m): 2:37pm On Nov 15, 2017
make she no go London kidnap another person pikin say nah she born nam, we all know she is barren and the babybum is not real, she is deceiving her gullible fanz
Re: Funke Akindele Becomes Nigeria's Most Followed Female Celeb On Instagram With 4M by coputa(m): 2:37pm On Nov 15, 2017
designVATExcel:
Damn, my girl.
I love this girl. Let me kuku ma follow her to get my gift. She will now have 4 million & 1 followers.

G

If only you know the value of followership, particularly on that platform. My dear its way more valuable and sustainable than 4million naira.
How,it's a social hype that takes you nowhere,it's just a fantasy.
Re: Funke Akindele Becomes Nigeria's Most Followed Female Celeb On Instagram With 4M by Chukazu: 2:38pm On Nov 15, 2017
Turks:
Nigerians forever Celebrating mediocrity. Make she go withdraw the 4mill followers for ATM. angry

She can make more than that through adverts and endorsement because of those followers...so she can actually withdraw "4 mullun"

Some independent countries have less than 4million population,so to have such number of fans ,is a ready avenue for marketing and branding patronage

3 Likes

Re: Funke Akindele Becomes Nigeria's Most Followed Female Celeb On Instagram With 4M by sofiaelvis(f): 2:39pm On Nov 15, 2017
now we know next?
Re: Funke Akindele Becomes Nigeria's Most Followed Female Celeb On Instagram With 4M by sofiaelvis(f): 2:39pm On Nov 15, 2017
now we know next?
Re: Funke Akindele Becomes Nigeria's Most Followed Female Celeb On Instagram With 4M by DesireBenjamin: 2:40pm On Nov 15, 2017
excel127:
So Should We Fry Rubber Band

Boring comment
Too much Jealousy in 1person
Fry the jealousy and eat it.
Re: Funke Akindele Becomes Nigeria's Most Followed Female Celeb On Instagram With 4M by stjudas(m): 2:41pm On Nov 15, 2017
designVATExcel:

If only you know the value of followership, particularly on that platform. My dear its way more valuable and sustainable than 4million naira.

But I still want the 4m.
Re: Funke Akindele Becomes Nigeria's Most Followed Female Celeb On Instagram With 4M by Makanjuola89: 2:41pm On Nov 15, 2017
Pls I need someone to tell me the importance of having many followers on IG.
Re: Funke Akindele Becomes Nigeria's Most Followed Female Celeb On Instagram With 4M by Pidginwhisper: 2:42pm On Nov 15, 2017
Tamarapetty:
cheesy issa good thing
kiss kiss
Re: Funke Akindele Becomes Nigeria's Most Followed Female Celeb On Instagram With 4M by MaziOmenuko: 2:43pm On Nov 15, 2017
Turks:

Oyindidi:
What is the price?

NoFavors:
Will the 4M followers guarantee her place in heaven?

Dubby6:
She fit cash am out??
angry angry angry

Surprised you don't know she can actually cash-in with that number of followers on instagram. 4mil followers? Do you know how much internet ads cost just for pay-per-impression? Go and contact seun for advert on nairaland and you will understand what it means to have 4mil people following you.

2 Likes

Re: Funke Akindele Becomes Nigeria's Most Followed Female Celeb On Instagram With 4M by bizhop01: 2:43pm On Nov 15, 2017
FOR WHAT?
Re: Funke Akindele Becomes Nigeria's Most Followed Female Celeb On Instagram With 4M by Saint83(m): 2:47pm On Nov 15, 2017
But I'm not following her now, who else again?
Re: Funke Akindele Becomes Nigeria's Most Followed Female Celeb On Instagram With 4M by Innobee99(m): 2:51pm On Nov 15, 2017
Let me pray first

Re: Funke Akindele Becomes Nigeria's Most Followed Female Celeb On Instagram With 4M by holluphemydavid(m): 2:52pm On Nov 15, 2017
funke..... Apostle must hear dis
Re: Funke Akindele Becomes Nigeria's Most Followed Female Celeb On Instagram With 4M by lakibaba(m): 2:54pm On Nov 15, 2017
Nigeria na wa o,:4m followers and its fp, nothing is not fp in Nigeria. Pls Nigerians Grow up!
Re: Funke Akindele Becomes Nigeria's Most Followed Female Celeb On Instagram With 4M by juman(m): 2:55pm On Nov 15, 2017
Congrats great actress.

You go hit 5 millions, 8 millions, then 15 millions, 40 millions, 200 millions and more.

Let celebrate this 4M mark first.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zjuzFzF-3UY
Re: Funke Akindele Becomes Nigeria's Most Followed Female Celeb On Instagram With 4M by konkonbilo(m): 2:55pm On Nov 15, 2017
Makanjuola89:
Pls I need someone to tell me the importance of having many followers on IG.
You can make money through endorsement, adverts, being a brand ambassador. I'll rather have 4 million followers than you giving me 4 million naira. Instagram is the new online market where people make millions of dollars. You know when companies wants to endorse you or they want you to do an advert for them they go to check how many people are following you on all your social media accounts, that's how their products can be seen by millions of followers following you.

4 Likes

Re: Funke Akindele Becomes Nigeria's Most Followed Female Celeb On Instagram With 4M by Nobody: 2:55pm On Nov 15, 2017
excel127:
So Should We Fry Rubber Band

JEALOUSY RELOADED
Re: Funke Akindele Becomes Nigeria's Most Followed Female Celeb On Instagram With 4M by Deeldorado: 2:57pm On Nov 15, 2017
Turks:
That's not mediocrity Bro. Those followers represent her brand power. She can negotiate business and endorsement deals on the basis of the strength of her brand influence. Celebrities are even ranked these days on the basis of their brand influence. So, it's very much bankable. Ronaldo earns £310,000 per instagram post and is even behind Selena Gomez and Kim Kardashian. See http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-4668252/Cristiano-Ronaldo-earns-310-000-Instagram-post.html

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pregnant Linda Ikeji In The Shower (Photos) / Joy: Chico Ejiro Died In My Hands – Wife (Photo) / Olamide Defines His Barber As A True Hero Of Black [photos]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.