Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,140 members, 7,814,993 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:07 AM

Funke Akindele Becomes Nigeria's Most Followed Female Celeb On Instagram With 4M - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Funke Akindele Becomes Nigeria's Most Followed Female Celeb On Instagram With 4M (57807 Views)

Tiwa Savage Dethrones Wizkid, As 2nd Most Followed Nigerian Celeb On Instagram / Funke Akindele Becomes Keystone Bank Ambassador / Is This The Most Stunning Female Celeb At Banky's Wedding? See Inside(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Funke Akindele Becomes Nigeria's Most Followed Female Celeb On Instagram With 4M by ZirdoRoray(m): 3:00pm On Nov 15, 2017
excel127:
So Should We Fry Rubber Band
Yes. Fry it for yourself and eat it. Ode.

1 Like

Re: Funke Akindele Becomes Nigeria's Most Followed Female Celeb On Instagram With 4M by grandstar(m): 3:02pm On Nov 15, 2017
joeaz58:
so this nonsense made fp..... op

She can make up to 50m a year from this alone if not much more.

Its no small feat!
Re: Funke Akindele Becomes Nigeria's Most Followed Female Celeb On Instagram With 4M by mayorchelsea(m): 3:06pm On Nov 15, 2017
excel127:
So Should We Fry Rubber Band
No need frying it.Just put it inside kerosene and watch the magic.
Re: Funke Akindele Becomes Nigeria's Most Followed Female Celeb On Instagram With 4M by maj59(m): 3:10pm On Nov 15, 2017
den won pay her? oloshi
Re: Funke Akindele Becomes Nigeria's Most Followed Female Celeb On Instagram With 4M by Propertyangel(m): 3:19pm On Nov 15, 2017
Re: Funke Akindele Becomes Nigeria's Most Followed Female Celeb On Instagram With 4M by OBku4(m): 3:20pm On Nov 15, 2017
Oluwaseyi00:
Na wa oooo cheesy cheesy its in Nigeria you'll see people celebrating insta followers. Justin bieber or what's his name has over 100m followers and he never celebrated it...

#thats why they say we're black Africans with black mentality...

#Excluding me and all those who'll like and quote me for good. grin grin

do you know how much Instagram pays her??
why shouldn't she n her fans celebrate.
Re: Funke Akindele Becomes Nigeria's Most Followed Female Celeb On Instagram With 4M by Propertyangel(m): 3:22pm On Nov 15, 2017
Re: Funke Akindele Becomes Nigeria's Most Followed Female Celeb On Instagram With 4M by exclusivejayce(m): 3:25pm On Nov 15, 2017
4M followers,me that have 200m followers nko? #ariwo ko
Re: Funke Akindele Becomes Nigeria's Most Followed Female Celeb On Instagram With 4M by exclusivejayce(m): 3:27pm On Nov 15, 2017
OBku4:

mumu,
do you know how much Instagram pays her?? why shouldn't she n her fans celebrate. ITK
Instagram dey pay for followers again.
Re: Funke Akindele Becomes Nigeria's Most Followed Female Celeb On Instagram With 4M by Youngs247(m): 3:31pm On Nov 15, 2017
Wetin be her username so dat me ma go make 4million and one member to follow
Re: Funke Akindele Becomes Nigeria's Most Followed Female Celeb On Instagram With 4M by OBku4(m): 3:36pm On Nov 15, 2017
exclusivejayce:

Instagram dey pay for followers again.

You no know before? google am. they call them instagrm influencers... and you are paid cool cash per post
Re: Funke Akindele Becomes Nigeria's Most Followed Female Celeb On Instagram With 4M by Nobody: 3:41pm On Nov 15, 2017
happy for you

Re: Funke Akindele Becomes Nigeria's Most Followed Female Celeb On Instagram With 4M by Smytter(m): 3:41pm On Nov 15, 2017
NoFavors:
Will the 4M followers guarantee her place in heaven?
will this post of yours guarantee u that place in heaven?

1 Like

Re: Funke Akindele Becomes Nigeria's Most Followed Female Celeb On Instagram With 4M by Nobody: 3:55pm On Nov 15, 2017
jenny baby congrat o
Re: Funke Akindele Becomes Nigeria's Most Followed Female Celeb On Instagram With 4M by cardoctor(m): 3:55pm On Nov 15, 2017
Omo she dey rep
Re: Funke Akindele Becomes Nigeria's Most Followed Female Celeb On Instagram With 4M by seyoops4u: 4:07pm On Nov 15, 2017
And are they Nigerians ??
SOme of us don't value our own.
psalmhorah:
what should d likes of Nicki ..rihanna do
Re: Funke Akindele Becomes Nigeria's Most Followed Female Celeb On Instagram With 4M by Damsman10(m): 4:29pm On Nov 15, 2017
niqqaclaimz:
Ok grin we get dre soon...still 200 followers grin
How I wan take grow am grin
lmao..

dnt worry en 1day1day
Re: Funke Akindele Becomes Nigeria's Most Followed Female Celeb On Instagram With 4M by designVATExcel: 4:48pm On Nov 15, 2017
coputa:
How,it's a social hype that takes you nowhere,it's just a fantasy.

Dude no be hype oh. Because Kim Kardashian has over 100 million followers. She makes about £448,000 (pounds oh) per picture post.

Imagine that. Per Instagram post oh. Many companies particularly those that sell cosmetics and other beauty products patronize her like kilode.

The earlier you realise this the better. Why do you think followership is such a big deal. See our Mr. Omojuwa, if he tells you the amount he charges per post, you'll be shocked.

1 Like

Re: Funke Akindele Becomes Nigeria's Most Followed Female Celeb On Instagram With 4M by solex2g4(m): 5:09pm On Nov 15, 2017
Turks:
Nigerians forever Celebrating mediocrity. Make she go withdraw the 4mill followers for ATM. angry
I laugh at ur savagery in Bujumbura
Re: Funke Akindele Becomes Nigeria's Most Followed Female Celeb On Instagram With 4M by eedriyz(m): 5:19pm On Nov 15, 2017
Haters everywhere
Re: Funke Akindele Becomes Nigeria's Most Followed Female Celeb On Instagram With 4M by Makanjuola89: 5:47pm On Nov 15, 2017
konkonbilo:
You can make money through endorsement, adverts, being a brand ambassador. I'll rather have 4 million followers than you giving me 4 million naira. Instagram is the new online market where people make millions of dollars. You know when companies wants to endorse you or they want you to do an advert for them they go to check how many people are following you on all your social media accounts, that's how their products can be seen by millions of followers following you.
oh! Now i understand. Thanks bro.
Re: Funke Akindele Becomes Nigeria's Most Followed Female Celeb On Instagram With 4M by konkonbilo(m): 6:01pm On Nov 15, 2017
Makanjuola89:

oh! Now i understand. Thanks bro.
You're welcome bro
Re: Funke Akindele Becomes Nigeria's Most Followed Female Celeb On Instagram With 4M by segzyogondus(m): 6:51pm On Nov 15, 2017
Congrats U deserve am abeg.... JeniFa
Re: Funke Akindele Becomes Nigeria's Most Followed Female Celeb On Instagram With 4M by Marvis4real(f): 7:20pm On Nov 15, 2017
when foreign celebrities are boasting of 70 million plus
Re: Funke Akindele Becomes Nigeria's Most Followed Female Celeb On Instagram With 4M by IgedeBushBoy(m): 7:34pm On Nov 15, 2017
She's worth it. Congrats to her
Re: Funke Akindele Becomes Nigeria's Most Followed Female Celeb On Instagram With 4M by weezweezweez(m): 8:02pm On Nov 15, 2017
GibsonB:
Nollywood actress Funke Akindele is expecting her baby but she has something to celebrate before that, she has hit 4million milestone of Instagram, making her the most followed Female Nigerian Celebrity on the platform, She's followed by Genevieve and Tiwa Savage, Congrats to her.. see her post below!

News From Ebiwali-- http://www.ebiwalismoment.com/2017/11/funke-akindele-becomes-most-followed.html

where Ronaldo baba dey get 115m followers.....#teamronaldo
Re: Funke Akindele Becomes Nigeria's Most Followed Female Celeb On Instagram With 4M by weezweezweez(m): 8:03pm On Nov 15, 2017
Edoloaded:
if this one dey happy for 4m followers wetin people like them Beyonce , and Selena Gomez go do
I wonder o
Re: Funke Akindele Becomes Nigeria's Most Followed Female Celeb On Instagram With 4M by Krisddon: 9:38pm On Nov 15, 2017
niqqaclaimz:
Ok grin we get dre soon...still 200 followers grin
How I wan take grow am grin
Add fertiliser grin
Re: Funke Akindele Becomes Nigeria's Most Followed Female Celeb On Instagram With 4M by indomielomo: 10:03pm On Nov 15, 2017
NaijaBetKing:
Party going on at Ibadan right now for this milestone achievement grin
Re: Funke Akindele Becomes Nigeria's Most Followed Female Celeb On Instagram With 4M by Sard(m): 10:04pm On Nov 15, 2017
Concealed ignorance is sometimes pardonable, but flaunting ignorance is an unpardonable offence.
Look at some ignoramuses questioning her for celebrating and even saying it's financially irrelevant. If only you could swallow your pride and ask people how social media and online brand marketing work.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pregnant Linda Ikeji In The Shower (Photos) / Joy: Chico Ejiro Died In My Hands – Wife (Photo) / Olamide Defines His Barber As A True Hero Of Black [photos]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.