Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,077 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:39 AM

TB Joshua's Prophesy About Zimbabwe Military Coup & Robert Mugabe's Removal - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / TB Joshua's Prophesy About Zimbabwe Military Coup & Robert Mugabe's Removal (40656 Views)

Robin & Robin Bullock Prophesy About America And Her Election / 'Your Mugabe Will Surely Resign' Church Poster (Photo) / Did TB Joshua Prophesy The Military Coup In Zimbabwe? (2) (3) (4)

Re: TB Joshua's Prophesy About Zimbabwe Military Coup & Robert Mugabe's Removal by Ericaikince(m): 2:51pm On Nov 15, 2017
D
Re: TB Joshua's Prophesy About Zimbabwe Military Coup & Robert Mugabe's Removal by BruncleZuma: 2:53pm On Nov 15, 2017

This guy, him Oracle of Delphi antics and his gulliblettes...

Re: TB Joshua's Prophesy About Zimbabwe Military Coup & Robert Mugabe's Removal by mickyeddi(m): 2:54pm On Nov 15, 2017
hatchy:
Where are those Atheists who say there is nothing like God or that everything happens as coincidence and not premeditated.

There are higher forces,unseen things to the naked eyes. The world did not just come to be by coincidence,there is a greater force,a master designer that made it all.

You can tap into these unseen supernatural forces and see the future if you have the prerequisite.

It is obvious that this man saw what will happen even though he may not know the exact date or time.

I wonder why he can't see where the bokoharam terrorists are hiding. If he can see tgat I will start believing.

Re: TB Joshua's Prophesy About Zimbabwe Military Coup & Robert Mugabe's Removal by ivolt: 2:54pm On Nov 15, 2017
hatchy:
Where are those Atheists who say there is nothing like God or that everything happens as coincidence and not premeditated.

There are higher forces,unseen things to the naked eyes. The world did not just come to be by coincidence,there is a greater force,a master designer that made it all.

You can tap into these unseen supernatural forces and see the future if you have the prerequisite.

It is obvious that this man saw what will happen even though he may not know the exact date or time.

He didn't see anything, but being a gullible fellow, you fell
for his antics.
This is one of the reasons I don't pity victims of "spiritual" scam because
it is a product of their dumb choices.

Re: TB Joshua's Prophesy About Zimbabwe Military Coup & Robert Mugabe's Removal by Chukazu: 2:54pm On Nov 15, 2017
Undated* .
That means the prophecy was made after the coup cheesy

Re: TB Joshua's Prophesy About Zimbabwe Military Coup & Robert Mugabe's Removal by charain: 2:57pm On Nov 15, 2017
Billyonaire:

It is not speculation friend. Time and Space are structures of the Universe, a resultant effect of the projection from singularity after the AUM, big-banged creation.

If you can tune the mind to any schumann frequency beyond the Time-Space continuum, you could see the possible events leading to final final probabilities. That is why he uses the word, 'pray' cos he knows certain events can stop it from happening, outside which the event must occur as seen in the matrix of probable possibilities.

How I know this is because I experienced it before, but I refused to call it Prophesy, the right word is "Predicting the future events", from available materializing possibilities.

So it is not speculation, you can use the word 'Prediction' but religions call it 'Prophesy'. I dont know sha, but anyone who is interested in seeing the future can do so, and it is something I have done once and what I saw didnt scare me. But they will certainly happen if all probabilities remain in place without interference from the cosmic mind-field.

Will be waiting for your groundbreaking evidence.
I so much detest the use of scientific terms to support hocus-pocus.
Unfortunately, suckers abound in this world.

Re: TB Joshua's Prophesy About Zimbabwe Military Coup & Robert Mugabe's Removal by hopefulLandlord: 2:57pm On Nov 15, 2017
hatchy:
I'm here

so? how do you move from "Designer" to "god of the Bible is the designer"?

this prediction is very vague, the video also looks heavily edited

BTW where was that "Unseen Force" when he was predicating Hillary Clinton as president?

same way he saw Clinton, keep counting the (alleged) hits and ignore the misses

I'm kinda busy otherwise I would've ripped apart every sentence in your post

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: TB Joshua's Prophesy About Zimbabwe Military Coup & Robert Mugabe's Removal by falopey: 2:58pm On Nov 15, 2017
This looks more like a guess work to me. This looks more like a guess work to me. With all kinds of situations Mugabe surrounded himself with day by day, from his refusal to accept electoral defeat by the opposition to being a president for decades, one cannot expect less than a military intervention someday.

Re: TB Joshua's Prophesy About Zimbabwe Military Coup & Robert Mugabe's Removal by tintingz(m): 2:58pm On Nov 15, 2017
hatchy:

But he saw Hilary Clinton won the election right?

The way some people reason amaze me, how does this prove his Jewish God?, people predict from available sources, human lives can be predicted, I believe more in determinism.

Where's evidence of the video he prophesy in January?

Re: TB Joshua's Prophesy About Zimbabwe Military Coup & Robert Mugabe's Removal by AcquireCofOLand(m): 2:59pm On Nov 15, 2017
Land Promo Opportunity &christmas Gift: Affordable Land At Villa Garden Magboro

DEPOSIT #100K AND GET TURKEY, BAG OF RICE AND COOKING OIL

buy 1plot from villa garden city
Behind MFM prayer City Magboro

Price: #650 per plot
Title: Registered survey
Size: 600sqm
Instant Allocation/Buy and Build

FLEXIBLE PAYMENT PLAN UP TO 6 MONTHS

3 Months plan: #230k × 3 months = #690k
6 months plan: #120k × 6 months = #720K

Deposit #100K and spread the balance for 3 to 6 months

Contact me on
08034113771 (or WhatsApp +2348027390046)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YklgX6yrWIc
Let's discuss your options

investment made easy.....

Re: TB Joshua's Prophesy About Zimbabwe Military Coup & Robert Mugabe's Removal by thunderbabs: 3:00pm On Nov 15, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:

There's a thing line between a prophesy and a vague speculation.

That line has to be very ThinG, ryt NwaAmaikpe? cheesy very thing

Re: TB Joshua's Prophesy About Zimbabwe Military Coup & Robert Mugabe's Removal by akilo1: 3:00pm On Nov 15, 2017
haters won t like this news ,God will continue to bless the man of God who sees tommorow
Re: TB Joshua's Prophesy About Zimbabwe Military Coup & Robert Mugabe's Removal by Daeylar(f): 3:02pm On Nov 15, 2017
Mtcheeeewwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

But he couldn't see that his building would collapse,

Stories that touch

All the fake prophesies

Re: TB Joshua's Prophesy About Zimbabwe Military Coup & Robert Mugabe's Removal by kenchizzy(m): 3:06pm On Nov 15, 2017
undecidedThis man called TB joshua of a thing only give prophesy after something don happen...give like 5days or 7days prophesy,no be say if something don happen u go just dey release one kind hidden video....#tithecollector

Re: TB Joshua's Prophesy About Zimbabwe Military Coup & Robert Mugabe's Removal by Nobody: 3:07pm On Nov 15, 2017
U must b an astrologer..i love to practice Dis.. I do predict then wen I was young. It involves d body, spirit an mind been in one accord.. dats wen d sixth sense organ comes in, dats used for sensin a future event..can't do dat again nw, cos my mind is really occupied with lots
Billyonaire:

I have no idea about the meaning of those terms, but seeing the future comes with an upgraded level of consciousness, a higher frequency of vibration outside time and space, if one aligns the energy centers to such frequency, one can 'perceive' all crystallizing events from the pool of possibilities. I have no earthly words to explain further as the 5 senses that our physical body is equipped with has a limit to what it can process.

If one tunes into Time, or even tunes into Thoughts or the Sun. Or tune into the God State these things just open up, you just 'know' them, or 'perceive' them.

Quantum Sciences can only take one that far, then comes the real journey.
Re: TB Joshua's Prophesy About Zimbabwe Military Coup & Robert Mugabe's Removal by Kanurii: 3:07pm On Nov 15, 2017
Adaowerri111:
He sees nothing in Nigeria, our politicians too smart for am

This guy don kill me

Our politicians too smart for him
Re: TB Joshua's Prophesy About Zimbabwe Military Coup & Robert Mugabe's Removal by samsam2019: 3:09pm On Nov 15, 2017
Another edited video for his foolish followers.

We are still waiting for the female us President in 2016

Idiot

Re: TB Joshua's Prophesy About Zimbabwe Military Coup & Robert Mugabe's Removal by talk2percy(m): 3:10pm On Nov 15, 2017
I see the end of the great ancestor! They should not kill him oh abeg...that man is a great comedian
Re: TB Joshua's Prophesy About Zimbabwe Military Coup & Robert Mugabe's Removal by samsam2019: 3:11pm On Nov 15, 2017
hatchy:

ode, that was an edited video.

Re: TB Joshua's Prophesy About Zimbabwe Military Coup & Robert Mugabe's Removal by atheist5(m): 3:11pm On Nov 15, 2017
hatchy:

stop saying rubbish this same man predicted clinton as us president

Re: TB Joshua's Prophesy About Zimbabwe Military Coup & Robert Mugabe's Removal by Holiday0299(m): 3:14pm On Nov 15, 2017
tintingz:
But he saw Hilary Clinton won the election right?

The way some people reason amaze me, how does this prove his Jewish God?, people predict from available sources, human lives can be predicted, I believe more in determinism.

Where's evidence of the video he prophesy in January?
You just spoke my mind
Re: TB Joshua's Prophesy About Zimbabwe Military Coup & Robert Mugabe's Removal by micflo28(m): 3:14pm On Nov 15, 2017
I love this man. In spite of his missed hit with the American election outcome,he continues prophesying. A trademark of a true speaker of Gods interpretations. Have never seen a man of God so simple, smiling and less controversial even with all his wealth.
Re: TB Joshua's Prophesy About Zimbabwe Military Coup & Robert Mugabe's Removal by TrojanSnail: 3:23pm On Nov 15, 2017
I didn't want to do this but I just can't hold up... Your write up is so incoherent; space time, singularity effect,
gravitational waves, black hole bla bla bla, do you even understand what you wrote?!
Billyonaire:

It is not speculation friend. Time and Space are structures of the Universe, a resultant effect of the projection from singularity after the AUM, big-banged creation.

If you can tune the mind to any schumann frequency beyond the Time-Space continuum, you could see the possible events leading to final final probabilities. That is why he uses the word, 'pray' cos he knows certain events can stop it from happening, outside which the event must occur as seen in the matrix of probable possibilities.

How I know this is because I experienced it before, but I refused to call it Prophesy, the right word is "Predicting the future events", from available materializing possibilities.

So it is not speculation, you can use the word 'Prediction' but religions call it 'Prophesy'. I dont know sha, but anyone who is interested in seeing the future can do so, and it is something I have done once and what I saw didnt scare me. But they will certainly happen if all probabilities remain in place without interference from the cosmic mind-field.

Re: TB Joshua's Prophesy About Zimbabwe Military Coup & Robert Mugabe's Removal by deolurexy1(m): 3:27pm On Nov 15, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:

There's a thing line between a prophesy and a vague speculation.
Ode
Re: TB Joshua's Prophesy About Zimbabwe Military Coup & Robert Mugabe's Removal by siraj1402(m): 3:28pm On Nov 15, 2017
Are we in January? This is a mere speculation.
Re: TB Joshua's Prophesy About Zimbabwe Military Coup & Robert Mugabe's Removal by Nobody: 3:32pm On Nov 15, 2017
ashkenking:
U must b an astrologer..i love to practice Dis.. I do predict then wen I was young. It involves d body, spirit an mind been in one accord.. dats wen d sixth sense organ comes in, dats used for sensin a future event..can't do dat again nw, cos my mind is really occupied with lots
You are right, all the energy centers, body, mind and spirit must be in sync to even begin to tune to the frequencies. And one more thing, do not let any of these morons on the forum tell you what you experienced in your childhood was mere, to even to experience it now at older age is a tough job. It took me 20yrs of daily learning and researches to be able to do it now and even then, it is very tough to connect to that point. But the moment I reach that vibrational frequency of singularity, I try as fast as possible to create my future and that is when the magic happens. Because in creating the future, one can see through ripples of energy and probable events to come.

Re: TB Joshua's Prophesy About Zimbabwe Military Coup & Robert Mugabe's Removal by Usguy(m): 3:32pm On Nov 15, 2017
EMMANUEL:GOD is with us, senior prophet TB Joshua is the real man of GOD,i respect so much.

Re: TB Joshua's Prophesy About Zimbabwe Military Coup & Robert Mugabe's Removal by Nobody: 3:35pm On Nov 15, 2017
I will storm synagogue with My crew when your prophecy on Biafra finally becomes a reality.
We'll spoil you with gifts and cash prices sir cheesy

Re: TB Joshua's Prophesy About Zimbabwe Military Coup & Robert Mugabe's Removal by 1freshdude: 3:37pm On Nov 15, 2017
hatchy:

Unintelligent thing!

Photos From The Burial Of Eunice Elisha Olawale / Christ Embassy Pastor In 4 Abortions Mess With Maid / Pastor William Kumuyi (Deeper Life) Remarries

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54