Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,299 members, 7,836,305 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:12 AM

Man Proposes To Boyfriend Live On Tv As Australia Votes ‘yes’ To Equal Marriage - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Proposes To Boyfriend Live On Tv As Australia Votes ‘yes’ To Equal Marriage (756 Views)

Lady Proposes To Boyfriend In Front Of Friends, Family And Strangers In A Park / ‘I Am Broke, Not Hungry’ – Girl To Boyfriend After Sending Her N10K / Lady Finally Said Yes To Boyfriend’s Public Proposal After He Knelt For 10 Mins (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Proposes To Boyfriend Live On Tv As Australia Votes ‘yes’ To Equal Marriage by Thepasserby(m): 12:42pm On Nov 15, 2017
When some girls are looking for a husband to marry, man is proposing to man on live TV.

A gay couple got engaged live on television just minutes after the results for Australia’s same-sex marriage vote was announced.

James Brechney was captured by ABC News cameras proposing to his boyfriend of two years Stuart Henshell in Sydney’s Prince Alfred Park shortly after the announcement on Wednesday morning (November 15).

Before getting down on one knee, James told Stuart: “I love you with all my heart and I want to tell you something in front of the cameras.”

He then got down on one knee and asked the question: “Will you marry me?”

Henshell accepted the proposal by nodding repeatedly before sharing a kiss with his future husband.

“As terrible as this postal survey has been, the by-product has been this beautiful moment,” James told reporters after the emotional scenes were broadcast.

“We’ve been fighting for this for so long. We’ve been together for two and a half years and it’s just been a journey for us.”

Watch video HERE

http://m.af1234.com/Af1234/details/man-proposes-to-boyfriend-live-on-tv-as-australia-votes-yes-to-equal-marriage-video

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes To Boyfriend Live On Tv As Australia Votes ‘yes’ To Equal Marriage by Thepasserby(m): 12:43pm On Nov 15, 2017
where are all the single ladies sef?
Re: Man Proposes To Boyfriend Live On Tv As Australia Votes ‘yes’ To Equal Marriage by NwaAmaikpe: 12:44pm On Nov 15, 2017
shocked

This is so beautiful.
I wish them a very fruitful union.

What the Lord has joined together, let no man put asunder.
Re: Man Proposes To Boyfriend Live On Tv As Australia Votes ‘yes’ To Equal Marriage by Henitan24(f): 12:53pm On Nov 15, 2017
it's disgusting #Falzthebadguyvoice
Re: Man Proposes To Boyfriend Live On Tv As Australia Votes ‘yes’ To Equal Marriage by pocohantas(f): 12:54pm On Nov 15, 2017
Nice one.
All the guys always complaining about women, this is what to do.
HML to them. I am sure they'll never have marital issues, men understand themselves better... kiss
Re: Man Proposes To Boyfriend Live On Tv As Australia Votes ‘yes’ To Equal Marriage by richy5(m): 12:56pm On Nov 15, 2017
So happy for them
Re: Man Proposes To Boyfriend Live On Tv As Australia Votes ‘yes’ To Equal Marriage by Oblongata: 1:00pm On Nov 15, 2017
Irony of it is that a woman is in the background smiling and actually carrying a baby, if the baby's dad is gay nko? How reproduction wan occur?
Re: Man Proposes To Boyfriend Live On Tv As Australia Votes ‘yes’ To Equal Marriage by ibkayee(f): 1:02pm On Nov 15, 2017
Henitan24:
it's disgusting
#Falzthebadguyvoice
Love is love #AlagaIbile
Re: Man Proposes To Boyfriend Live On Tv As Australia Votes ‘yes’ To Equal Marriage by pizzylee(m): 1:07pm On Nov 15, 2017
rubbish .....I CNT even touch another Guy's back pocket,talk more of...........
Re: Man Proposes To Boyfriend Live On Tv As Australia Votes ‘yes’ To Equal Marriage by Nobody: 1:08pm On Nov 15, 2017
pocohantas:
Nice one.
All the guys always complaining about women, this is what to do.
HML to them. I am sure they'll never have marital issues, men understand themselves better... kiss
lols, soon people will realise relationship issues aren't about gender but personality!
Re: Man Proposes To Boyfriend Live On Tv As Australia Votes ‘yes’ To Equal Marriage by pocohantas(f): 1:37pm On Nov 15, 2017
majekdom2:
lols, soon people will realise relationship issues aren't about gender but personality!

...but, same sex couples don't seem to have issues. At least I have never seen one.
Re: Man Proposes To Boyfriend Live On Tv As Australia Votes ‘yes’ To Equal Marriage by Nobody: 1:44pm On Nov 15, 2017
pocohantas:

...but, same sex couples don't seem to have issues. At least[b] I have never seen one.[/b]
they do. Check online. Thats because there are more heterosexual marriages than homo
Re: Man Proposes To Boyfriend Live On Tv As Australia Votes ‘yes’ To Equal Marriage by pocohantas(f): 1:48pm On Nov 15, 2017
majekdom2:
they do. Check online. Thats because there are more heterosexual marriages than homo

That's true sha...
I've seen only one of such, I was almost thinking there is some peace we heterosexuals are missing out on cheesy
Re: Man Proposes To Boyfriend Live On Tv As Australia Votes ‘yes’ To Equal Marriage by Nobody: 2:01pm On Nov 15, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked
This is so beautiful. I wish them a very fruitful union.

What the Lord has joined together, let no man put asunder.
when is your own boyfriend engaging you so he can drill your bumbum wellcheesy
Re: Man Proposes To Boyfriend Live On Tv As Australia Votes ‘yes’ To Equal Marriage by Nobody: 2:07pm On Nov 15, 2017
pocohantas:

That's true sha...
I've seen only one of such, I was almost thinking there is some peace we heterosexuals are missing out on cheesy
as long as it's human there can't be "peace" even as children, we have issues with parents. The man na hin understand man na silly excuse and sentiment
Re: Man Proposes To Boyfriend Live On Tv As Australia Votes ‘yes’ To Equal Marriage by Nobody: 3:09pm On Nov 15, 2017
The devil is wonderful
Re: Man Proposes To Boyfriend Live On Tv As Australia Votes ‘yes’ To Equal Marriage by Humanistme: 3:20pm On Nov 15, 2017
nice one
Re: Man Proposes To Boyfriend Live On Tv As Australia Votes ‘yes’ To Equal Marriage by Thepasserby(m): 3:30pm On Nov 15, 2017
Lalasticlala, Seun, Mynd44

(1) (Reply)

This Is Were I Live / No Father, No Problem! / How My GF Dog Bite My Stick When Having Sex With Her Because She Moan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.