Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,451 members, 7,846,888 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 06:07 AM

Can You Give Your Spouse Your Social Media Login/password? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Give Your Spouse Your Social Media Login/password? (509 Views)

Girlfriend Of Man Killed During EndSARS Says His ‘Ghost’ Gave Her His Password / Zimbawean Men Rub Their Manhoods Over Other's Spouse, Fight Breaks Out(photos / Slim Yoruba Man Lifts His Plus-Sized Edo Spouse In Pre-Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Give Your Spouse Your Social Media Login/password? by Nobody: 12:48pm On Nov 15, 2017
can you give your spouse your social media Facebook,instagram,twitter e.t c your full login details to proof your love?
for me,hell fuckingg No!!
if she ask and I don't, and she misbehave byebye to her wtf??
Re: Can You Give Your Spouse Your Social Media Login/password? by Nobody: 12:51pm On Nov 15, 2017
If it's a defined relationship with a purpose, what are you hiding? I'ts not like your bank details. Mehn, you've not reached the maturity level of that relationship yet, if you can't
Re: Can You Give Your Spouse Your Social Media Login/password? by NwaAmaikpe: 12:58pm On Nov 15, 2017
shocked

Only a fool will give their partner/spouse their passwords.

3 Likes

Re: Can You Give Your Spouse Your Social Media Login/password? by Nobody: 12:59pm On Nov 15, 2017
KreativGenius:
If it's a defined relationship with a purpose, what are you hiding? I'ts not like your bank details. Mehn, you've not reached the maturity level of that relationship yet, if you can't
Don't mistake stupidity for maturity. Why should anyone give his/her spouse their social media password 'cause you have to prove your loyalty? If he/she doesn't trust you, then it's their problem.

1 Like

Re: Can You Give Your Spouse Your Social Media Login/password? by IAMSASHY(f): 1:01pm On Nov 15, 2017
undecidedy nt, tho he has neva requested 4 it bt he gives me his phone 2 disguise and chat with his frnds, nt big deal provided u ain't hiding anything
Re: Can You Give Your Spouse Your Social Media Login/password? by Nobody: 1:02pm On Nov 15, 2017
Benita27:
Don't mistake stupidity for maturity. Why should anyone give his/her spouse their social media password 'cause you have to prove your loyalty? If he/she doesn't trust you, then it's their problem.

You sound quite loud my lady. We all have preferences my dear. I never associated trust with social media passwords. I simply said its something lovers can do! It's a different subject when you link maturity and trust with it. Come to think of it, if a woman is with me day in day out, should i be bothered about her virtual personality? I'm simply addressing the subject without my direct personal feelings about it. Pichikom !
Re: Can You Give Your Spouse Your Social Media Login/password? by pizzylee(m): 1:04pm On Nov 15, 2017
I don't see the need to do that
Re: Can You Give Your Spouse Your Social Media Login/password? by Nobody: 1:04pm On Nov 15, 2017
KreativGenius:
ok sir
Re: Can You Give Your Spouse Your Social Media Login/password? by Nobody: 1:04pm On Nov 15, 2017
Why not? What is there to hide? Relationships thrive on trust and you can't expect your partner to trust you if you're being secretive

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can You Give Your Spouse Your Social Media Login/password? by shinarlaura(f): 1:05pm On Nov 15, 2017
Yes. When u choose to spend the rest of ur life with someone, transparency is simply part of what u bargain for. But it does not mean that because you have ur spouse's password gives u enough reason to constantly go through their mails. If you need something from either of his social media account, ask for permission before u log in.
Re: Can You Give Your Spouse Your Social Media Login/password? by Nobody: 1:05pm On Nov 15, 2017
praiseneofingz:
ok sir

Don't do it in a bf/gf relationship that is not defined. When your relationships is rock solid, yes, you can, but before then. OYO
Re: Can You Give Your Spouse Your Social Media Login/password? by Nobody: 1:07pm On Nov 15, 2017
KreativGenius:

Don't do it in a bf/gf relationship that is not defined. When your relationships is rock solid, yes, you can, but before then. OYO
lol ok...I won't talk now
Re: Can You Give Your Spouse Your Social Media Login/password? by Evablizin(f): 1:08pm On Nov 15, 2017
grin

Yes,is not bad now.
Re: Can You Give Your Spouse Your Social Media Login/password? by Homeboiy: 1:09pm On Nov 15, 2017
No I can't

She don't even need to give me her own

I will find out myself
Re: Can You Give Your Spouse Your Social Media Login/password? by Nobody: 1:10pm On Nov 15, 2017
Homeboiy:
No I can't

She don't even need to give me her own
I will find out myself
LMAO
Re: Can You Give Your Spouse Your Social Media Login/password? by Nobody: 1:11pm On Nov 15, 2017
KreativGenius:

You sound quite loud my lady . We all have preferences my dear. I never associated trust with social media passwords. I simply said its something lovers can do! It's a different subject when you link maturity and trust with it. Come to think of it, if a woman is with me day in day out, should i be bothered about her virtual personality? I'm simply addressing the subject without my direct personal feelings about it. Pichikom !
On the contrary, I'm a quiet person. So, telling me I sound quite loud is solely based on assumption which is wrong. That being said, it's a matter of preference but foolishness on the part of the spouse giving his/her password. I suggest they both share their passwords if it ever comes to that 'cause you can't predict the outcome of any relationship. People do lot of irrational things in a moment of anger.

In marriage, couples are advised to bare it all out but definitely not while dating anyone even if it's defined to end in marriage. Anything could go wrong. To be on a safer side, don't divulge such personal information to a third party.
Re: Can You Give Your Spouse Your Social Media Login/password? by Nobody: 1:20pm On Nov 15, 2017
Benita27:
On the contrary, I'm a quiet person. So, telling me I sound quite loud is solely based on assumption which is wrong. That being said, it's a matter of preference but foolishness on the part of the spouse giving his/her password. I suggest they both share their passwords if it ever comes to that 'cause you can't predict the outcome of any relationship. People do lot of irrational things in a moment of anger.

In marriage, couples are advised to bare it all out but definitely not while dating anyone even if it's defined to end in marriage. Anything could go wrong. To be on a safer side, don't divulge such personal information to a third party.

Sorry @ loud!

We both have the same values on the subject, there's no need adding anything extra !
Re: Can You Give Your Spouse Your Social Media Login/password? by Nobody: 1:20pm On Nov 15, 2017
Benita27:

thank you baby

Re: Can You Give Your Spouse Your Social Media Login/password? by Blackhawk01: 2:14pm On Nov 15, 2017
Nope undecided undecided

(1) (Reply)

She Requested For Sex From Me And I Turn Down Her Request / ok / I bought new shoe this morning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.