Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,537 members, 7,819,921 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:49 AM

Pope Gets €185,000 Lamborghini As A Gift, Will Auction It For Charity - Religion (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pope Gets €185,000 Lamborghini As A Gift, Will Auction It For Charity (53874 Views)

Zimbabwean Bedridden After Fasting For God To Give Him Lamborghini For His Babe / Daddy Freeze Commends Pope For Donating Lamborghini To Charity, Slams Pastors / Pope Francis Gets $237,000 Lamborghini As Gift, But He Puts It Up For Auction To (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pope Gets €185,000 Lamborghini As A Gift, Will Auction It For Charity by Ratuk: 1:49pm On Nov 16, 2017
The earlier we stop calling them all these fancy names like "Overseer" "Pastor" "Bishop", the better for us. They are OWNERS. Church Owners. As pitiful as the the thought of one owning a church is, that's what it is.

My only prayer this Sunday: God Bless The Pope
Re: Pope Gets €185,000 Lamborghini As A Gift, Will Auction It For Charity by TheArchangel(f): 2:59pm On Nov 16, 2017
Nodogragra4me:

I am not a sheeple like you. I know the catholic church history better than you ..I have collection upon collection even into the modem day and they are not idle .I read them

If your pope wants to show live ,the should start by apologising to the million the church murder and confiscated their property and then use the trillion dollar artifacts to set up free universities in every city of the word where those atrocities took place
You must be joking. thinking that you about the Catholics more than that guy is laughable. He is a walking catholic encyclopedia while you are just blabbing up and down.
Re: Pope Gets €185,000 Lamborghini As A Gift, Will Auction It For Charity by Nobody: 7:26pm On Nov 16, 2017
anochuko01:

you've not told how it was built...how is It funded? what job does the Pope do, on what does he survive?
those are the questions I asked you.
everyone knows about america and co....
What does job does Macron do? What job does Angela Merkel do? What job does Malcom Turnbull do?
Re: Pope Gets €185,000 Lamborghini As A Gift, Will Auction It For Charity by crazysam001: 8:27am On Nov 17, 2017
I will not be drawn to insult you as you started out rather i would ask you to read about the holy see and the vatican city both headed by the pope both one and the same yet distinctively varying. Please read so you may understand what you were just speaking about.
Re: Pope Gets €185,000 Lamborghini As A Gift, Will Auction It For Charity by crazysam001: 8:49am On Nov 17, 2017
Sanchez01:

Don't say what you don't know. The Pope is a religious head and nothing more than a 'Presidential' religious head who is superior acknowledged by countries dominated by Catholics. Beyond that, he is seen as a political figure head, not in the secular realm but that of the Catholic church.

Seperate the vatican from the holy see, they are not the same thing sir know it all.
Re: Pope Gets €185,000 Lamborghini As A Gift, Will Auction It For Charity by ehikwe22: 9:11pm On Nov 17, 2017
The Pope is just a wolf in sheep's clothing. He's more heartless and evil than the Nigerian pastors you guys love to hate. The Vatican was founded in bloodshed, slavery, dirty politics and any evil you can think of

1 Like

Re: Pope Gets €185,000 Lamborghini As A Gift, Will Auction It For Charity by Themandator: 9:33am On Nov 18, 2017
drnoel:

Where is that young man that was talking BS

Cc Themandator

Why did you mention me?
Re: Pope Gets €185,000 Lamborghini As A Gift, Will Auction It For Charity by Themandator: 9:38am On Nov 18, 2017
TheArchangel:
You must be joking. thinking that you about the Catholics more than that guy is laughable. He is a walking catholic encyclopedia while you are just blabbing up and down.

A good catholic doesn't know jack but what he is told to know ..There is a cannon to that effect ..,he is only told to know how to defend the atrocities of the church starting from it paganization by Constantine who merge paganism and Christianity.

He is a Rev Fr. And it is not my first encounter here with him.

My collections on the catholic church is enormous so I write from factual accounts from fellow catholics who remained so till death

The catholic church is actually the gate of hell against Christianity
Re: Pope Gets €185,000 Lamborghini As A Gift, Will Auction It For Charity by Themandator: 9:39am On Nov 18, 2017
ehikwe22:
The Pope is just a wolf in sheep's clothing. He's more heartless and evil than the Nigerian pastors you guys love to hate. The Vatican was founded in bloodshed, slavery, dirty politics and any evil you can think of

You are correct ..lwhy should a mere mortal be acpscribed with infallibility? Something reserved for Jehovah God alone
Re: Pope Gets €185,000 Lamborghini As A Gift, Will Auction It For Charity by Themandator: 9:43am On Nov 18, 2017
crazysam001:

Seperate the vatican from the holy see, they are not the same thing sir know it all.

Dint be clever by half .Other pope runs the Vatican city as well as the holy see.... The Vatican is the only 'country' without a body of law makers but the pope ...No one knows her budget nor approved same but the pope ... It is the most secretive government known to man and yet Jesus was open and thought everything to others
Re: Pope Gets €185,000 Lamborghini As A Gift, Will Auction It For Charity by Themandator: 9:44am On Nov 18, 2017
crazysam001:
I will not be drawn to insult you as you started out rather i would ask you to read about the holy see and the vatican city both headed by the pope both one and the same yet distinctively varying. Please read so you may understand what you were just speaking about.

The pope is the supreme head of both ...Whatever you trying to achieve by your so called separation is neither here nor there
Re: Pope Gets €185,000 Lamborghini As A Gift, Will Auction It For Charity by drnoel: 5:33pm On Nov 18, 2017
Themandator:

Why did you mention me?

Where u not the one saying those things about pastors
Re: Pope Gets €185,000 Lamborghini As A Gift, Will Auction It For Charity by salford1: 10:58pm On Nov 18, 2017
ehikwe22:
The Vatican was founded in bloodshed, slavery, dirty politics and any evil you can think of
If not for the crusaders, you would have been a muslim. The bloodshed made christianity what it was today.

Re: Pope Gets €185,000 Lamborghini As A Gift, Will Auction It For Charity by Themandator: 9:40am On Nov 19, 2017
drnoel:

Where u not the one saying those things about pastors

Sorry, I am not the one
Re: Pope Gets €185,000 Lamborghini As A Gift, Will Auction It For Charity by orisa37: 9:43am On Nov 19, 2017
Very good! But Francis deserves a "PopeJet" and a new Francis Airport @theVatican. Francis wants it on Record as first to fly to see God and return. Take him to Cape Kennedy, give him a Satellite to go to Heaven. Let him prove something.
Re: Pope Gets €185,000 Lamborghini As A Gift, Will Auction It For Charity by Themandator: 9:44am On Nov 19, 2017
salford1:

If not for the crusaders, you would have been a muslim. The bloodshed made christianity what it was today.

You are not correct for the crusade and inquisition were against Christianity and Christians against the satanic doctrine of the catholic church that ascribes infallibility to a man ... A very recent one is the croats and Serbs ...The same issue made the eastern orthodox church to break away from the catholic church

Get it right ..,the only time the church mobilised against Islam was in Jerusalem and after driving out the Muslims they turned against the Jews and other Christians in Jerusalem and incinerated them in thousands

The catholic church is in practice, the gate of hell against Christianity
Re: Pope Gets €185,000 Lamborghini As A Gift, Will Auction It For Charity by Cuteimma1(m): 10:18am On Nov 19, 2017
God bless the pope. non Catholic keep hating
Re: Pope Gets €185,000 Lamborghini As A Gift, Will Auction It For Charity by Ubenedictus(m): 3:22pm On Nov 24, 2017
Nodogragra4me:

Only your kind APIs received by those charade if seeking a gift to raise money ... I have mentioned you with just the artifacts in France ...The pope official residence is many times the cost of any aircraft in the world
P

neither the popes residence or the gifts in Lourdes were stolen, so where are the stolen artifacts u talked about?
Re: Pope Gets €185,000 Lamborghini As A Gift, Will Auction It For Charity by Ubenedictus(m): 10:46am On Nov 25, 2017
Themandator:

A good catholic doesn't know jack but what he is told to know ..There is a cannon to that effect ..,he is only told to know how to defend the atrocities of the church starting from it paganization by Constantine who merge paganism and Christianity.

He is a Rev Fr. And it is not my first encounter here with him.

My collections on the catholic church is enormous so I write from factual accounts from fellow catholics who remained so till death

The catholic church is actually the gate of hell against Christianity
you are mistaken again.

Whatever evil is perpetuated by ministers, the Church makes sure records are kept, that is why you have an idea what happened 800yrs ago because the Church kept record. there is no canon that prevents a Catholic from reading factual history.

Constantine didn't paganize Christianity,he tolerated it and legalised it.

the Catholic Church is the Church established by Christ from ancient time, I'm not surprised to find ministers who did wrong things, to err is human but even though those evils, God has kept and preserved his Church while sanctifying those within her. even Jesus chose a Judas, I am not surprised more appeared through the centuries just as Jesus said they would, but the gates of hell never prevailed.
Re: Pope Gets €185,000 Lamborghini As A Gift, Will Auction It For Charity by Ubenedictus(m): 11:03am On Nov 25, 2017
Themandator:

Dint be clever by half .Other pope runs the Vatican city as well as the holy see.... The Vatican is the only 'country' without a body of law makers but the pope ...No one knows her budget nor approved same but the pope ... It is the most secretive government known to man and yet Jesus was open and thought everything to others

the holy see is different from the Vatican state even though both are headed by the Pope, the holy see refers to the head quarter of the Church the other is more of a sovereign geographic location with it own laws and ability to enter international agreement and send diplomats.

the budget of the Vatican and the holy see is actually non secretive, it is handled by the Secretariat of the economy and an economic council, they approve the budget. it is also published in newspaper, you can even Google it. the net income and net expenditure and even deficit. it is not good to lie about things you are ignorant of.

http://www.news.va/en/news/budgets-of-the-holy-see-and-governorate-of-vatican
Re: Pope Gets €185,000 Lamborghini As A Gift, Will Auction It For Charity by Ubenedictus(m): 11:30am On Nov 25, 2017
Themandator:

You are not correct for the crusade and inquisition were against Christianity and Christians against the satanic doctrine of the catholic church that ascribes infallibility to a man ... A very recent one is the croats and Serbs ...The same issue made the eastern orthodox church to break away from the catholic church

Get it right ..,the only time the church mobilised against Islam was in Jerusalem and after driving out the Muslims they turned against the Jews and other Christians in Jerusalem and incinerated them in thousands

The catholic church is in practice, the gate of hell against Christianity
the crusade was against Muslims both d 1, 2,3 and the minor crusade like that of Lepanto, the death of Jews were those who fought with the Muslims, the Orthodox Christian in Jerusalem weren't killed.

many things contributed to the Orthodox schism but infallibility wasn't there, there was the filioque and various political cum cultural issues.
Re: Pope Gets €185,000 Lamborghini As A Gift, Will Auction It For Charity by Ubenedictus(m): 11:31am On Nov 25, 2017
Themandator:

The pope is the supreme head of both ...Whatever you trying to achieve by your so called separation is neither here nor there
but there exist a separation that you can't deny
Re: Pope Gets €185,000 Lamborghini As A Gift, Will Auction It For Charity by Ubenedictus(m): 11:36am On Nov 25, 2017
Nodogragra4me:

To apologise is to make the satanic doctrine of infallibility useless ...Vatican can't apologies....Unless they do away with the satanic and blasphemous doctrine of the infallibility of a man who in some cases was helped by olosho to that office

Some popes were put in office by their mistresses-six by a mother-and-daughter pair of prostitutes. Theodora of Rome (wife of a powerful Roman Senator) was most successful at this strategy. She manipulated Roman politics by exploiting the fact that her daughter, Marozia, was the mistress of Pope Sergius III. Known as "the mistress of Rome," Marozia did not hesitate at murder to accomplish her ambitions. Theodora herself was mistress to two ecclesiastics whom she maneuvered in quick succession, after Sergius's death, onto "Peter's throne"-popes
infallibility only concerns doctrine, apology concerns evil some Catholics may have done.

doctrine is infallible doesn't mean some don't act against those right doctrine.

when you wish to accuse people who lived 800 yrs ago, present an unbiased source from 800 yrs ago not hearsay.

1 Like

Re: Pope Gets €185,000 Lamborghini As A Gift, Will Auction It For Charity by Nodogragra4me(m): 10:10pm On Nov 25, 2017
Ubenedictus:
infallibility only concerns doctrine, apology concerns evil some Catholics may have done.

doctrine is infallible doesn't mean some don't act against those right doctrine.

when you wish to accuse people who lived 800 yrs ago, present an unbiased source from 800 yrs ago not hearsay.

Some Catholics may have done.... if you as a member is probabilistic about facts is it then the Vatican that supervised it that would accept it as wrong and apologize.... Till date, there has never been an apology to either the Jews or Christians massacre for being Jews and Christians for having a copy of the Bible and insisting on the scripture as their only guide.

infallibility of the pope is not limited to doctrine, please ...whether he speaks ex cathedral or not, he is deemed to be infallible to every Catholics

That they lived eight hundred or a million years ago doesn't mean the crime has been vitiated by the effluxion of time ...it is crime still and the worst kind known to humanity till date and I don't make my post or rejoinder based on hearsay.

The Catholic Church has never apologized because it would be against the dogma of the infallibility of the pope
Re: Pope Gets €185,000 Lamborghini As A Gift, Will Auction It For Charity by Nodogragra4me(m): 10:12pm On Nov 25, 2017
Ubenedictus:
but there exist a separation that you can't deny

Wat is the separation ..one is the office of the head of the church and th other is the head of government, manned by one and same person without parliament.
Re: Pope Gets €185,000 Lamborghini As A Gift, Will Auction It For Charity by MightySparrow: 4:47am On Nov 26, 2017
His headache, he should relocate to Ajegunle also, hi cup of tea and whoever cares.
Re: Pope Gets €185,000 Lamborghini As A Gift, Will Auction It For Charity by Ubenedictus(m): 2:08pm On Nov 26, 2017
Nodogragra4me:

Wat is the separation ..one is the office of the head of the church and th other is the head of government, manned by one and same person without parliament.
it is still separate, the fact that I head two related companies doesn't make them the same.
Re: Pope Gets €185,000 Lamborghini As A Gift, Will Auction It For Charity by Ubenedictus(m): 2:10pm On Nov 26, 2017
Nodogragra4me:

Some Catholics may have done.... if you as a member is probabilistic about facts is it then the Vatican that supervised it that would accept it as wrong and apologize.... Till date, there has never been an apology to either the Jews or Christians massacre for being Jews and Christians for having a copy of the Bible and insisting on the scripture as their only guide.

infallibility of the pope is not limited to doctrine, please ...whether he speaks ex cathedral or not, he is deemed to be infallible to every Catholics

That they lived eight hundred or a million years ago doesn't mean the crime has been vitiated by the effluxion of time ...it is crime still and the worst kind known to humanity till date and I don't make my post or rejoinder based on hearsay.

The Catholic Church has never apologized because it would be against the dogma of the infallibility of the pope

you are speaking from ignorance because the pope is limited in infallibility, it can only be on issues of doctrine and must be ex cathedra statement. a pope isn't always infallible. and apology for mistakes made by ministers does not negate infallibility.

that they lived so long ago means you have to prove whatever accusations you make.
Re: Pope Gets €185,000 Lamborghini As A Gift, Will Auction It For Charity by Nodogragra4me(m): 2:58pm On Nov 27, 2017
Ubenedictus:
you are speaking from ignorance because the pope is limited in infallibility, it can only be on issues of doctrine and must be ex cathedra statement. a pope isn't always infallible. and apology for mistakes made by ministers does not negate infallibility.

that they lived so long ago means you have to prove whatever accusations you make.

Assumption is the lowest form Of knowledge. You are assuming that his infallibility is limited but from history it was universal ...See this from history's archive

Much of the "dark side of the history of the Papacy" involving that "empire of force and oppression" resulted from the popes' claim to infallibility. People eagerly embraced the idea in spite of the popes' wickedness. After all, the pagan gods stole one another's wives and lived riotously, so why not the popes?

But the idea that a pope could be thought infallible even while blatantly contradicting himself was remarkable. Yet that fraud was maintained. Such was the case, for example, when Pope Clement XI (1700-21) confirmed King Philip V of Spain and then shortly thereafter King Charles III of Germany, both with the same titles and privileges, including the highly prized Bull of the Crusade. As a result, Charles went to war with Philip to claim the crown which the pope seemingly had given him.

Clement even confirmed two different candidates, one proposed by each sovereign, for the same bishopric. One would think that such blatant contradictions would be proof enough that the pope was not infallible. Yet the bishops arguing the case for Charles III, according to a contemporary observer, "did allege the Pope's infallibility, and that every Christian is obliged in conscience to follow the last declaration of the Pope, and blindly to obey it, without inquiring into the reasons that did move the Pope to it."4 Such is the illogical and unbiblical but absolute and infallible papal authority which had long been claimed by the popes and which became official Roman Catholic dogma at Vatican I.
That Council was coerced by Pius IX (1846-78) even to make submission to the pope a requirement of salvation:

If anyone therefore shall say that blessed Peter the Apostle was not appointed the prince of all the apostles and the visible head of the whole church militant or that the same directly and immediately received from our Lord Jesus Christ a primacy of honor only and not of true and proper jurisdiction [over the whole church], let him be anathema [excommunicated and thus damned]!

Please when replying I would want you to add the proof of the church apologies to the Jews and the Christians
Re: Pope Gets €185,000 Lamborghini As A Gift, Will Auction It For Charity by Nodogragra4me(m): 3:18pm On Nov 27, 2017
Ubenedictus:

With regard to the origin of the Roman Doctrine of infallibility:..

. [it] did not slowly "develop" or "unfold," but rather was created in one stroke in the late 1200s [by] an eccentric Franciscan, Peter Olivi (d. 1298), repeatedly accused of heresy. At first no one took Olivi's notion seriously.... The medieval canonists ... had never claimed that the Church needed an infallible head to preserve its faith.... [And] the modern critical attack on the principles of infallibility has the backing of Scripture and the body of Catholic tradition.6
Re: Pope Gets €185,000 Lamborghini As A Gift, Will Auction It For Charity by Nodogragra4me(m): 3:29pm On Nov 27, 2017
Ubenedictus:

What I expect from you is not just your personal opinion which amounts to nothing ... You did not live in the era those cruelty took place neither did I .... Support your claims that it must be excathederal with the official cannon of your church saying so ...Unless you can do this , I will continue to pour out from history, your church cannons.

John XXII's predecessor, Clement V, had given away all of the Church's wealth to his relatives, leaving a bare treasury. That condition the new pope went about to cure with a vengeance. He sold everything for a price, including absolution from sin and eternal salvation. John XXII published a list of crimes and gross sins, together with the individual price for which he, as vicar of Christ, head of the one true Church, would absolve transgressors from each of them. The list left nothing out, from murder and piracy to incest, adultery, and sodomy. The wealthier one was, the more one could sin; the more Catholics sinned, the richer the Church became.

Much of the wealth thus acquired was spent to further John XXII's passion for wars. One of his contemporaries wrote: "The blood he shed would have incarnadined the waters of Lake Constance [an extremely large lake], and the bodies of the slain would have bridged it from shore to shore."9
Re: Pope Gets €185,000 Lamborghini As A Gift, Will Auction It For Charity by Nodogragra4me(m): 3:35pm On Nov 27, 2017
Ubenedictus:

Millions of Catholics from whom the historical truth has been hidden have looked upon John XXII as an exceptionally holy man. Was he not favored above all popes by "Our Lady of Mount Carmel" with one of her rare personal appearances? John swore that the "Virgin Mary" appeared to him to present the Great Promise: that she would personally go into purgatory the Saturday after their death and take to heaven all those who, having met certain other conditions, died wearing her brown scapular.

In reliance upon this special Sabbatine [Saturday] Privilege, which was confirmed by other popes, untold millions of Roman Catholics have since worn (and still wear today) the brown scapular of "Our Lady of Mount Carmel" as their ticket to heaven.

John XXII was eventually denounced as a heretic by Emperor Louis of Bavaria, who deposed him and appointed another pope in his place. But the emperor's purging of the papacy turned embarrassing when, shortly after the new pope took office, his wife appeared on the scene. The emperor quickly decided that John XXII wasn't so bad after all.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

End Time: Isis And The "One World Ruler And Anti-christ / Pastor Christ Penelope Farts On Heads Of Worshippers To Demonstrate God's Power / Pope Francis: Donald Trump Is Not A Christian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.