Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,758 members, 7,824,178 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:03 AM

I Need Help.... My 10 Apple Laptop & Iphone Is With Dhl And Custom (pics) - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / I Need Help.... My 10 Apple Laptop & Iphone Is With Dhl And Custom (pics) (1119 Views)

Help: My Friends Are Trying To Get Me Into The Im...academy / What Can I Do With My 10 Thousand Dollars In Cryptocurrency Investment / TBD Income Program Review & My 10 Special Bonuses For The First 100 People (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Help.... My 10 Apple Laptop & Iphone Is With Dhl And Custom (pics) by ShutdownBrown24(m): 3:38pm On Nov 15, 2017
I ordered for an item in australia and this item is playing around in dhl tracking website. I called thier agent and thier responds was that the goods have not arrive nigeria yet. I am confused.

Re: I Need Help.... My 10 Apple Laptop & Iphone Is With Dhl And Custom (pics) by polimaf(m): 5:29pm On Nov 15, 2017
Relax... Just prepare about $100 for clearance but stay calm and you will receive em
Re: I Need Help.... My 10 Apple Laptop & Iphone Is With Dhl And Custom (pics) by ShutdownBrown24(m): 6:21pm On Nov 15, 2017
polimaf:
Relax... Just prepare about $100 for clearance but stay calm and you will receive em

Thanks but how will I pay the money?
Re: I Need Help.... My 10 Apple Laptop & Iphone Is With Dhl And Custom (pics) by polimaf(m): 8:41pm On Nov 15, 2017
ShutdownBrown24:

Thanks but how will I pay the money?
When it arrives DHL office, they will notify you.. Sometimes, it goes more than that

(1) (Reply)

Amazing Email Blasting Softwares To Millions In One Hour Guaranteed Inbox Rate / Trade & Invest With Alpari Forex: Largest Fx Broker In The World. / Here Are The Free Airdrops I Got Since Last Year Till Date.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.