Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,024 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:19 PM

Advice Needed! - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Advice Needed! (649 Views)

Want To Quit My Job. Advice Needed Urgently / Not Been Paid For 22 Months Now; Expert Advice Needed / School And Work At The Same Time. How Feasible? Advice Needed. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice Needed! by lymelyte(m): 4:57pm On Nov 15, 2017
Hello nairalanders,please I will need your help real quick on this one.I want to learn a foreign language that will serve as a part time job for me.Which language of the foreign language have a wider outreach and also sought after for?
Re: Advice Needed! by encryptjay(m): 9:02pm On Nov 15, 2017
lymelyte:
Hello nairalanders,please I will need your help real quick on this one.I want to learn a foreign language that will serve as a part time job for me.Which language of the foreign language have a wider outreach and also sought after for?

Mandarin
Spanish (So sweet)
German

1 Like

Re: Advice Needed! by lymelyte(m): 1:49am On Nov 16, 2017
encryptjay:

Mandarin
Spanish (So sweet)
German
thanks man. Which is easy and lucrative to learn?
Re: Advice Needed! by encryptjay(m): 2:00am On Nov 16, 2017
lymelyte:
thanks man. Which is easy and lucrative to learn?
It depends on the effort you put but I'm sure you've come across Spanish words/commentary.
I'd say Spanish is the easiest here.
You just have to know the pronunciations.
You should know that Spanish names starting with letter 'J' are pronounced using letter 'H'.
eg Jorge becomes hor-hei
Jurado becomes Hurado
Sometimes, you see cases like
Juan becoming' wan'
But wait for other suggestions.

1 Like

Re: Advice Needed! by lymelyte(m): 2:01am On Nov 16, 2017
encryptjay:

It depends on the effort you put but I'm sure you've come across Spanish words/commentary.
I'd say Spanish is the easiest here.
You just have to know the pronunciations.
You should know that Spanish names starting with letter 'J' are pronounced using letter 'H'.
eg Jorge becomes hor-hei
Jurado becomes Hurado
Sometimes, you see cases like
Juan becoming' wan'
But wait for other suggestions.
thanks bro
Re: Advice Needed! by lymelyte(m): 5:33am On Nov 21, 2017

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Choose A Vocation That Is On High Demand / Change Your Life This 2019 / How Olumide Akpata Broke Jinx Of 30-year In NBA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.