Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,756 members, 7,824,169 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:15 AM

Military Takeover: What Zimbabwe Looks Like Today (Photos) - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Military Takeover: What Zimbabwe Looks Like Today (Photos) (96233 Views)

Gabon Residents Hail Soldiers, Celebrate Military Takeover / Update: No Military Takeover In Zimbabwe - Says Zimbabwe Defence Forces (Video) / Zimbabwe Military Takeover Live Updates: Robert Mugabe Under House Arrest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Military Takeover: What Zimbabwe Looks Like Today (Photos) by Zoro227(m): 7:50pm On Nov 15, 2017
The western world have finally succeed hope their case don't turn out be like that of Libya.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Military Takeover: What Zimbabwe Looks Like Today (Photos) by ModsWillKillNL: 7:51pm On Nov 15, 2017
paradigmshift:

you don't know anything about Libya so you have nothing to say. go read more about Gaddafi n Libya, u will be sorry for yourself.

Wrong assumption. angry

A thin free man is better than a fat slave. smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Military Takeover: What Zimbabwe Looks Like Today (Photos) by Elfaris(m): 7:52pm On Nov 15, 2017
Danladi7:

like kanu boasted that he would capture him.where is kanu today?

All of you claim he will never return from london and that he has even dead.He is hale and hearty in Abuja.

All of you claimed he is not electable in 2015,today he is your president.

You said he will get killed if he stepped on SE soil.He is currently in SE.

You claim the god of the jews and chukwu egwu eke are behind nnamdi kanu.Today,the jew god doesn't even know where that foolish narcissist king of hate speeches is.

Are you guys and people taking you serious not ashamed of yourselves?

Hehehe some YEASTerners will Not like this o...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Military Takeover: What Zimbabwe Looks Like Today (Photos) by ashjay001(m): 7:52pm On Nov 15, 2017
FrancisAsquare:
I see, what is the difference between a 75 and 93 years old? This people don't know what they want.

Just stop d stone throwing abeg!shocked We wey know wetin we want, our own na 78yrs+!
Re: Military Takeover: What Zimbabwe Looks Like Today (Photos) by BabaO2: 7:53pm On Nov 15, 2017
FrancisAsquare:
I see, what is the difference between a 75 and 93 years old? This people don't know what they want.
This is not people's revolution, but a coup by the military reinstating one of their own. Masses should have used this opportunity to take power from the ruling class.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Military Takeover: What Zimbabwe Looks Like Today (Photos) by omoiyamayor(m): 7:53pm On Nov 15, 2017
See Zimbabwe sef get better road

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Military Takeover: What Zimbabwe Looks Like Today (Photos) by tolguy(m): 7:54pm On Nov 15, 2017
Danladi7:

like kanu boasted that he would capture him.where is kanu today?

All of you claim he will never return from london and that he has even dead.He is hale and hearty in Abuja.

All of you claimed he is not electable in 2015,today he is your president.

You said he will get killed if he stepped on SE soil.He is currently in SE.

You claim the god of the jews and chukwu egwu eke are behind nnamdi kanu.Today,the jew god doesn't even know where that foolish narcissist king of hate speeches is.

Are you guys and people taking you serious not ashamed of yourselves?

see finishing

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Military Takeover: What Zimbabwe Looks Like Today (Photos) by lloydmuna2(m): 7:54pm On Nov 15, 2017
Zimbabwe take style fine oh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Military Takeover: What Zimbabwe Looks Like Today (Photos) by Nobody: 7:55pm On Nov 15, 2017
squash47:
RIP in advance to "former president" Mugabe...nw that the army have stolen his birthright..he go soon die..
Hahaha, you wicked oo grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Military Takeover: What Zimbabwe Looks Like Today (Photos) by ettybaba(m): 7:56pm On Nov 15, 2017
decatalyst:

He is just embarrassing himself like Gaddafi undecided

Crazy Africans
Gaddafi was a good leader.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Military Takeover: What Zimbabwe Looks Like Today (Photos) by Fhemmmy: 7:56pm On Nov 15, 2017
erico2k2:

Bross I have been to Zimbabwe 2 times . There is nothing to write home about . It's a country you want to run out of every seconds . They migrate to SA in their Hundreds . PS most roads in ABJ and VGC will rally any of them roads . To be honest that country died years ago when they did the Land reforms and the indigenous people did not know what to do with the land .

I do agree with you sir, but i am just surprise that their finishing of those roads are well detailed.
Do they have better light than we do?
What made you to go and visit the place and did you pay for tourism?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Military Takeover: What Zimbabwe Looks Like Today (Photos) by RGem(f): 7:56pm On Nov 15, 2017
Fhemmmy:

Fumes from generator is enough to lower the life expectancy in Nigeria . . .

Coupled with traffic, stress and crazy drivers on busy roads .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Military Takeover: What Zimbabwe Looks Like Today (Photos) by UchaNwababa: 7:56pm On Nov 15, 2017
Power must Change Hand

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Military Takeover: What Zimbabwe Looks Like Today (Photos) by Chukabiz1961(m): 7:57pm On Nov 15, 2017
Fhemmmy:

Fumes from generator is enough to lower the life expectancy in Nigeria . . .
Yes. This and many reasons.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Military Takeover: What Zimbabwe Looks Like Today (Photos) by Fhemmmy: 7:57pm On Nov 15, 2017
erico2k2:

grin grin grin
And they are talking about emissions test for vehicles

See the rate at which Nigeria has become the dumping ground for cars without life . . . . Bros, it is sad jooooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Military Takeover: What Zimbabwe Looks Like Today (Photos) by pressplay411(m): 7:57pm On Nov 15, 2017
meforyou1:
what is america's own it? Mugabe, 100 years old,has ruled Zimbabwe for 30 years. Sacked his Vice President so his wife takes over government when he dies. Does it make sense to u?

He's a Nigerian suffering is all he's accustomed to in the hands of bad govt. Don't be surprised some Zimbabwean share his sentiment.
When will African start dealing with 21st century issues and not the same old poor leadership??

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Military Takeover: What Zimbabwe Looks Like Today (Photos) by Fhemmmy: 7:58pm On Nov 15, 2017
RGem:

Coupled with traffic, stress and crazy drivers on busy roads .

Any woman that wanna terminate pregnancy dont even have to take any pill in Nigeria, just drive on Nigerian roads for few hours and the baby will jejely come out . . . .Pathetic state of roads

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Military Takeover: What Zimbabwe Looks Like Today (Photos) by Amarabae(f): 7:58pm On Nov 15, 2017
They should extend the coup to Arsenal Football club.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Military Takeover: What Zimbabwe Looks Like Today (Photos) by Fhemmmy: 7:59pm On Nov 15, 2017
Chukabiz1961:
Yes. This and many reasons.

I honestly believe something need to be done and fast too
Re: Military Takeover: What Zimbabwe Looks Like Today (Photos) by erico2k2(m): 8:00pm On Nov 15, 2017
Fhemmmy:

I do agree with you sir, but i am just surprise that their finishing of those roads are well detailed.
Do they have better light than we do?
What made you to go and visit the place and did you pay for tourism?
It was my early days in the UK when I was still @ Uni I go with my Zimbabwe babe then ni.well Electricity is fair . I will say due to thier small population they can manage no B like us wey Born full country for one street .
Tourism was free for me cos my bea then Bross them where men on ground . Don't get me wrong if not for Sanctions Zimbabwe will rival South Africa . They got great lands for Agricultural product ie tea and coffee . Cold climate like SA plus hills

3 Likes

Re: Military Takeover: What Zimbabwe Looks Like Today (Photos) by erico2k2(m): 8:01pm On Nov 15, 2017
Amarabae:
They should extend the coup to Arsenal Football club.
chebi U wan fight ni ?
Keep getting close to that fire we dey come 4 U !

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Military Takeover: What Zimbabwe Looks Like Today (Photos) by Empiree: 8:02pm On Nov 15, 2017
Fhemmmy:
I can't believe that this nation is more developed than Nigeria . . .
This is the point. Whether mugabe is too old or not, 30yrs in office or not, are irrelevant. As long as his country men and women's standard of living are remarkable and fair, that's all that counts. But that doesn't mean there would not be disadvantaged people.

Nigerians don't have atom of right to talk trash about him
Re: Military Takeover: What Zimbabwe Looks Like Today (Photos) by asawanathegreat(m): 8:03pm On Nov 15, 2017
Mugabe in soup
Re: Military Takeover: What Zimbabwe Looks Like Today (Photos) by ELdaar55(m): 8:03pm On Nov 15, 2017
meforyou1:
what is america's own it? Mugabe, 100 years old,has ruled Zimbabwe for 30 years. Sacked his Vice President so his wife takes over government when he dies. Does it make sense to u?
HE HAD BEEN RULING SINCE 1980 SO ITS PROBABLY 37 YEARS IN POWER.

2 Likes

Re: Military Takeover: What Zimbabwe Looks Like Today (Photos) by erico2k2(m): 8:03pm On Nov 15, 2017
Fhemmmy:

See the rate at which Nigeria has become the dumping ground for cars without life . . . . Bros, it is sad jooooo
How ? I Disagree with you on this one . .nah Old cars in 9ja dem nor gree trowey
Re: Military Takeover: What Zimbabwe Looks Like Today (Photos) by ubongoton(m): 8:03pm On Nov 15, 2017
FrancisAsquare:
So you want that traitor's wife who is 52 to become the next to rule?
Atleast thats should be a moment in the life of the citizen,,,,after all mugabe's cousin that is ruling here in nigeria who is 91 wat happen

1 Like

Re: Military Takeover: What Zimbabwe Looks Like Today (Photos) by Chukabiz1961(m): 8:04pm On Nov 15, 2017
Fhemmmy:

I honestly believe something need to be done and fast too
When politicians are busy for election and re-elections.
Re: Military Takeover: What Zimbabwe Looks Like Today (Photos) by Fhemmmy: 8:05pm On Nov 15, 2017
erico2k2:

It was my early days in the UK when I was still @ Uni I go with my Zimbabwe babe then ni.well Electricity is fair . I will say due to thier small population they can manage no B like us we Born full country for one street .
Tourism was free for me cos my bea then Bross them where men on ground . Don't get me wrong if not for Sanctions Zimbabwe will rival South Africa . They got great lands for Agricultural product ie tea and coffee . Cold climate like SA plus hills

Do they have something that we don't have?
Our population is not an excuse for us to be in darkness jooooooo

1 Like

Re: Military Takeover: What Zimbabwe Looks Like Today (Photos) by Fhemmmy: 8:05pm On Nov 15, 2017
Chukabiz1961:
When politicians are busy for election and re-elections.

Ask them what they are elected for, most have no idea . . .
Re: Military Takeover: What Zimbabwe Looks Like Today (Photos) by Nobody: 8:05pm On Nov 15, 2017
We cry for Zimbabwe yet the have better infrastructures.
Good roads

1 Like

Re: Military Takeover: What Zimbabwe Looks Like Today (Photos) by dvkot(m): 8:05pm On Nov 15, 2017
Fhemmmy:
I can't believe that this nation is more developed than Nigeria . . .
asin eeh, se road sef
Re: Military Takeover: What Zimbabwe Looks Like Today (Photos) by Amarabae(f): 8:06pm On Nov 15, 2017
erico2k2:

chebi U wan fight ni ?
Keep getting close to that fire we dey come 4 U !
Lols. Na joke o.
I

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Dozens Of Bodyguards Surrounding Kim Jong Un's Limousine In Vietnam(Pics) / Women Fight In Salon Over Politician In Kenya (Photos) / U.S President Biden Falls Off His Bike While Riding In Delaware (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.