Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,704 members, 7,809,676 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:56 PM

Military Takeover: What Zimbabwe Looks Like Today (Photos) - Foreign Affairs (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Military Takeover: What Zimbabwe Looks Like Today (Photos) (96183 Views)

Gabon Residents Hail Soldiers, Celebrate Military Takeover / Update: No Military Takeover In Zimbabwe - Says Zimbabwe Defence Forces (Video) / Zimbabwe Military Takeover Live Updates: Robert Mugabe Under House Arrest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Military Takeover: What Zimbabwe Looks Like Today (Photos) by ModsWillKillNL: 10:44am On Nov 17, 2017
paradigmshift:

u re the olodo raise to power 2 here . u haven't said anything meaningful. u r just blabbing..it's obvious u know nothing. gerarahere slave Master

It seems you have run out of ideas.

Go and wake Gaddaffi up to rule you and your family so that you can get free crumbs.

Oddde!
Re: Military Takeover: What Zimbabwe Looks Like Today (Photos) by paradigmshift(m): 11:12am On Nov 17, 2017
ModsWillKillNL:

It seems you have run out of ideas.

Go and wake Gaddaffi up to rule you and your family so that you can get free crumbs.

Oddde!

animal on uniform claiming smart. slave master who eat crumbs daily.
you have nothing to offer.
Re: Military Takeover: What Zimbabwe Looks Like Today (Photos) by anudking: 11:38am On Nov 17, 2017
Fhemmmy:

My location doesn't matter . . .
yeah,Nigeria isn't perfect that doesn't mean u should paint it like it's hell. u can't compare what it is up there with Abuja
Re: Military Takeover: What Zimbabwe Looks Like Today (Photos) by ModsWillKillNL: 11:39am On Nov 17, 2017
paradigmshift:

animal on uniform claiming smart. slave master who eat crumbs daily.
you have nothing to offer.

It's clear you have lost it. You are just a nonentity.

Relocate to Libya with your family. Gaddaffi will come and feed you, ok?
Re: Military Takeover: What Zimbabwe Looks Like Today (Photos) by paradigmshift(m): 12:28pm On Nov 17, 2017
ModsWillKillNL:

It's clear you have lost it. You are just a nonentity.

Relocate to Libya with your family. Gaddaffi will come and feed you, ok?

slave master have you eaten today? u said they are happy and free in Libya, you go and live there with your family now abi slave like u no need freedom. gerarahere
Re: Military Takeover: What Zimbabwe Looks Like Today (Photos) by ModsWillKillNL: 2:23pm On Nov 17, 2017
paradigmshift:

slave master have you eaten today? u said they are happy and free in Libya, you go and live there with your family now abi slave like u no need freedom. gerarahere

You keep sounding like a dullard. angry
God created me a Nigerian and I am not complaining. And He is faithful...
I am free in Nigeria so I dont need to go to Libya. tongue
You are the one taking panadol for another person's headache.
Olodo!
Re: Military Takeover: What Zimbabwe Looks Like Today (Photos) by paradigmshift(m): 2:41pm On Nov 17, 2017
ModsWillKillNL:

You keep sounding like a dullard. angry
God created me a Nigerian and I am not complaining. And He is faithful...
I am free in Nigeria so I dont need to go to Libya. tongue
You are the one taking panadol for another person's headache.
Olodo!

olodo and slave master lmao , u re pained. y re u explaining to me..
take your family to Libya and enjoy freedom na. gerarahere
Re: Military Takeover: What Zimbabwe Looks Like Today (Photos) by Fhemmmy: 3:31pm On Nov 17, 2017
anudking:

yeah,Nigeria isn't perfect that doesn't mean u should paint it like it's hell. u can't compare what it is up there with Abuja

Bros, how else will you pain a nation with so much resources, labor and educated being being led by MONKEYS and BABOONS ? If there is anything else i can compare Nigeria with, i will . . . .
Till Nigeria has light, good roads and proper medical facilities, Nigeria is a ZOO and HELL is even better . . . .
Re: Military Takeover: What Zimbabwe Looks Like Today (Photos) by anudking: 5:27pm On Nov 17, 2017
Fhemmmy:

Bros, how else will you pain a nation with so much resources, labor and educated being being led by MONKEYS and BABOONS ? If there is anything else i can compare Nigeria with, i will . . . .
Till Nigeria has light, good roads and proper medical facilities, Nigeria is a ZOO and HELL is even better . . . .
ur way bros if Nigeria is a zoo the inhabitants are...............

1 Like

Re: Military Takeover: What Zimbabwe Looks Like Today (Photos) by Fhemmmy: 6:05pm On Nov 17, 2017
anudking:
ur way bros if Nigeria is a zoo the inhabitants are...............

At the zoo, we have the following:

1. Human Being
2. Animals
3. and guests

Pick one and identify with it

BUT i can tell you that all the leaders are ANIMALS
Re: Military Takeover: What Zimbabwe Looks Like Today (Photos) by ModsWillKillNL: 6:55pm On Nov 17, 2017
paradigmshift:

olodo and slave master lmao , u re pained. y re u explaining to me..
take your family to Libya and enjoy freedom na. gerarahere

Bedwetter! I am ok with/in Naija.
Stop looking for free crumbs from Gaddaffi. Hunger go kill you. grin

1 Like

Re: Military Takeover: What Zimbabwe Looks Like Today (Photos) by paradigmshift(m): 7:58pm On Nov 17, 2017
ModsWillKillNL:

Bedwetter! I am ok with/in Naija.
Stop looking for free crumbs from Gaddaffi. Hunger go kill you. grin
u must be a bed wetter to know that I bed wet, I dab for you oga bed wetter. when are you going to Libya to experience freedom na, u no wan to again lmao. slave master go n pick up your uniform.
Re: Military Takeover: What Zimbabwe Looks Like Today (Photos) by ModsWillKillNL: 8:33pm On Nov 17, 2017
paradigmshift:

u must be a bed wetter to know that I bed wet, I dab for you oga bed wetter. when are you going to Libya to experience freedom na, u no wan to again lmao. slave master go n pick up your uniform.

Looonatic wants to turn me to Libyan by force. Bedwetter!
Hunger go waya you. No go find work grin
Re: Military Takeover: What Zimbabwe Looks Like Today (Photos) by paradigmshift(m): 8:52pm On Nov 17, 2017
ModsWillKillNL:

Looonatic wants to turn me to Libyan by force. Bedwetter!
Hunger go waya you. No go find work grin

hunger ke lmao, u dn chop so. am self made . be deceiving yourself chief bed wetter , go Libya n enjoy freedom now abi u dn change mouth lmao
Re: Military Takeover: What Zimbabwe Looks Like Today (Photos) by ModsWillKillNL: 11:11am On Nov 18, 2017
paradigmshift:

hunger ke lmao, u dn chop so. am self made . be deceiving yourself chief bed wetter , go Libya n enjoy freedom now abi u dn change mouth lmao

Looonatic! I am happy to be a Nigerian. tongue
You are the slave looking for free crumbs. Self-made indeed! grin Bedwetter!! grin
Re: Military Takeover: What Zimbabwe Looks Like Today (Photos) by paradigmshift(m): 12:19pm On Nov 18, 2017
ModsWillKillNL:

Looonatic! I am happy to be a Nigerian. tongue
You are the slave looking for free crumbs. Self-made indeed! grin Bedwetter!! grin

self made slave and bedwetter claiming happy to be a a Nigerian lol. take the last bus to Libya and enjoy the freedom na, animal on uniform.
Re: Military Takeover: What Zimbabwe Looks Like Today (Photos) by ModsWillKillNL: 12:31pm On Nov 18, 2017
paradigmshift:

self made slave and bedwetter claiming happy to be a a Nigerian lol. take the last bus to Libya and enjoy the freedom na, animal on uniform.

Hungry looonatic bedwetter is confused. Dont worry Gaddaffi will come and feed you and your family in the world to come.
Shame!
Re: Military Takeover: What Zimbabwe Looks Like Today (Photos) by paradigmshift(m): 1:00pm On Nov 18, 2017
ModsWillKillNL:

Hungry looonatic bedwetter is confused. Dont worry Gaddaffi will come and feed you and your family in the world to come.
Shame!
safe trip to Libya.
baby factory product
Re: Military Takeover: What Zimbabwe Looks Like Today (Photos) by ModsWillKillNL: 2:13pm On Nov 18, 2017
paradigmshift:
safe trip to Libya.
baby factory product

Oddde! Gaddaffi slave. Looking for free things here and there.
Shior!!
Re: Military Takeover: What Zimbabwe Looks Like Today (Photos) by paradigmshift(m): 2:32pm On Nov 18, 2017
ModsWillKillNL:

Oddde! Gaddaffi slave. Looking for free things here and there.
Shior!!

slave master. u never enter road?
Re: Military Takeover: What Zimbabwe Looks Like Today (Photos) by ModsWillKillNL: 8:19pm On Nov 18, 2017
paradigmshift:

slave master. u never enter road?

Odde! You are dumb and clueless grin
Re: Military Takeover: What Zimbabwe Looks Like Today (Photos) by paradigmshift(m): 7:14am On Nov 19, 2017
ModsWillKillNL:

Odde! You are dumb and clueless grin

u suppose dn reach Libya by now .
how was your trip slave master ?
Re: Military Takeover: What Zimbabwe Looks Like Today (Photos) by ModsWillKillNL: 2:40pm On Nov 19, 2017
paradigmshift:

u suppose dn reach Libya by now .
how was your trip slave master ?

Olodo! You are a clueless hungry crumb-seeking slave. grin
Re: Military Takeover: What Zimbabwe Looks Like Today (Photos) by paradigmshift(m): 6:20pm On Nov 19, 2017
ModsWillKillNL:

Olodo! You are a clueless hungry crumb-seeking slave. grin

u r so excited.
how was your trip to Libya ?
slave master
Re: Military Takeover: What Zimbabwe Looks Like Today (Photos) by ModsWillKillNL: 8:55am On Nov 21, 2017
paradigmshift:

u r so excited.
how was your trip to Libya ?
slave master

Olodo! You are the sufferhead looking for free crumbs from Gaddafi. I should be asking you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

U.S President Biden Falls Off His Bike While Riding In Delaware (Photos) / Woman Bitten On Bum By 7ft Python As She Sat On Toilet In Thailand (Pix) / Dead Pose Trending In South Africa (Graphic Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.