Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,140 members, 7,860,097 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:04 AM

Confused, Abeg Wat Do You Guys Think? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Confused, Abeg Wat Do You Guys Think? (1504 Views)

Pic: What Do You Guys Think About This Lady? / Guyz Wat Do U Tink/say Abt Ladies Wit Six(6) Packs <<pictur>> / Why Do Nigerian Guys Think Short Girls Are Easier To Date? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Confused, Abeg Wat Do You Guys Think? by lizbetty: 3:48pm On Mar 24, 2010
Abygul:

big aunty u said am just 25 soooooo wot big abt it .it d maturity dat coms from witin dat matters ma gul

yes ma, cheesy

omega25red:

whats the point of you mentioning his dead wife undecided

was anyfin wrong wif me mentioning it? plz tell

Pweety4me:

How old r u?

im 21
Re: Confused, Abeg Wat Do You Guys Think? by Abygul(f): 4:00pm On Mar 24, 2010
dere is nofin wrong wit u mentionin his dead wife after all if u dnt xplain well enuf dey will still ask u to xpansiate further so it beha u tell.as for me dere is nofin wrong in u tellin it out.
lizbetty:

yes ma, cheesy

was anyfin wrong wif me mentioning it? plz tell

im 21
Re: Confused, Abeg Wat Do You Guys Think? by Kx: 4:12pm On Mar 24, 2010
u asked for people's comments but ur comment "plenty pass".

but how come u said u " just want us to be 2 involved wif each other when at the end of the day we still have to split"?
why go into a relationship where u do all the stuff and be willing to split?
i hope at the point of splitting u wont come back to NL to tell us u were used and dumped.
Re: Confused, Abeg Wat Do You Guys Think? by lizbetty: 4:39pm On Mar 24, 2010
Kx:

u asked for people's comments but your comment "plenty pass".

lol u dey vex  cool

Kx:

u asked for people's comments but your comment "plenty pass".

but how come u said u " just want us to be 2 involved wif each other when at the end of the day we still have to split"?
why go into a relationship where u do all the stuff and be willing to split?
i hope at the point of splitting u wont come back to NL to tell us u were used and dumped.

i didnt say that either

Abygul:

dere is nofin wrong wit u mentionin his dead wife after all if u dnt xplain well enuf dey will still ask u to xpansiate further so it beha u tell.as for me dere is nofin wrong in u tellin it out.

thanks you jare

where r u base in naija?
Re: Confused, Abeg Wat Do You Guys Think? by Abygul(f): 4:15pm On Jun 24, 2010
lagus shocked

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Date / Pms And Relationships / Does Body Size Matters In A Relationship?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.