Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,803 members, 7,820,812 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:16 PM

********** - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ********** (746 Views)

Help Needed, My Friend Is Pregnant � For Her Bestie ... / Help Needed Please! How Will I Remove That Allah Quote On My Sigi ,i No Do Again / Endtime Advert: "Female House Help Needed, To Make Oga Happy Sometimes " (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

********** by theGigolo: 6:47pm On Nov 15, 2017
kiss
Re: ********** by Skyfornia(m): 6:48pm On Nov 15, 2017
Mtchww...every time una need help and the help is always directed to your prick. See your name self..Gigolo oshi! You better be useful to yourself and the society.

2 Likes

Re: ********** by Nobody: 6:49pm On Nov 15, 2017
What advice do you need?

Do you want me to recommend you some herbs that can make your Di:ck stand or what?

2 Likes

Re: ********** by makydebbie(f): 6:49pm On Nov 15, 2017
Scotfree is already viewing what do I need to say again? lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: ********** by Nobody: 6:49pm On Nov 15, 2017
Well, she isn't genuinely interested in you even if you were. Which i can tell from your post that you aren't. She just wants to use you to cushion the effect of her break up. She needs someone to help distract her from the pain of a breakup. And that person is you. You're going to be her shock absorber.

If you don't want anything serious with her. Show it in your actions by not going all mushy mushy and playful with her when she comes playing or seducing. Don't pay her too much attention. She'll get the message a d walk. Unless she is on a mission from the other world to bring you in. grin

1 Like

Re: ********** by dingbang(m): 6:50pm On Nov 15, 2017
Well for once I can assure you that office romance is totally bad. Please call her quietly and ask her what is doing her. cheesy

1 Like

Re: ********** by Nobody: 6:50pm On Nov 15, 2017
makydebbie:
Scotfree is already viewing what do I need to say again? lipsrsealed

Lol. The call of duty

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ********** by pu7pl3(m): 6:50pm On Nov 15, 2017
grin grin lol
Re: ********** by Kokolet11: 6:51pm On Nov 15, 2017
Oga face your job at your work place.if you need a girl go out and get one but your your work place.
Re: ********** by makydebbie(f): 6:57pm On Nov 15, 2017
ScotFree:
Lol. The call of duty
And you said what I would've said. Office romance is a no no sef. tongue
Re: ********** by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:07pm On Nov 15, 2017
as the saying goes..... DONT SHIIT WHERE YOU EAT.

simply call this babe one day, and tell her:"i wish i had met you away from work, as you are a great woman, sadly because we work together i could NEVER date (or have anything with) you"

that will send her a clear message.
Re: ********** by theGigolo: 7:12pm On Nov 15, 2017
MrBrownJay1:
as the saying goes..... DONT SHIIT WHERE YOU EAT.

simply call this babe one day, and tell her:"i wish i had met you away from work, as you are a great woman, sadly because we work together i could NEVER date (or have anything with) you"

that will send her a clear message.

Thank you bro! This is a reasonable step.
Re: ********** by Lalas247(f): 7:14pm On Nov 15, 2017
A colleague sad............... pause ..... rewind ... don’t do it

Thank me later grin
Re: ********** by Homeboiy: 7:39pm On Nov 15, 2017
Since Nigeria won Argentina BEDC has not taken light undecided
Re: ********** by Gofwane(m): 7:58pm On Nov 15, 2017
Skyfornia:
Mtchww...every time una need help and the help is always directed to your prick.
grin grin grin
Re: ********** by Augustap(f): 8:53pm On Nov 15, 2017
Op run faster than your legs can carry you. You're not a tool to be used when a girl is going through a hard time.

(1) (Reply)

6 Signs That You Are A Side Chick / 10 Year Old Rich Boy Dating 22-year-old Famous Pretty Model Buys Her iPhone X / Girl Shares Engagement Pictures Of Guy She Met On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.