Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,404 members, 7,812,190 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:49 AM

Help Needed, My Friend Is Pregnant � For Her Bestie ... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help Needed, My Friend Is Pregnant � For Her Bestie ... (3732 Views)

Lady In Tears As US-Based Fiancé Dumps Her For Her Bestie A Week To Wedding / Girl Mistakenly Admits Her Bestie Had Sex With Her Frequently / Lady Catches Boyfriend In Bed With Her Bestie Kissing (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Needed, My Friend Is Pregnant � For Her Bestie ... by joinwigmaker: 2:02pm On Jan 31, 2020
This is along story but I'm posting a short one, my friend is pregnant for her bestie, she doesn't want to kepp the pregnancy and the the nigga doesn't want her to go through needle aborting the baby... And she has a boy friend who is in abj...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help Needed, My Friend Is Pregnant � For Her Bestie ... by chigoizie7(m): 2:19pm On Jan 31, 2020
This one sweet me pieces.

Young man dey de hustle to make life soft for them both. Meanwhile babe de knack bestie.

Let her leave the innocent bf biko.

Abortion is a sin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help Needed, My Friend Is Pregnant � For Her Bestie ... by Nobody: 2:23pm On Jan 31, 2020
let her marry her bestie the bed has already been defiled

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help Needed, My Friend Is Pregnant � For Her Bestie ... by Nobody: 2:23pm On Jan 31, 2020
joinwigmaker:
This is along story but I'm posting a short one, my friend is pregnant for her bestie, she doesn't want to kepp the pregnancy and the the nigga doesn't want her to go through needle aborting the baby... And she has a boy friend who is in abj...

She wasn't careful enough. Anyway, Let her tell her bf about it and if he call it off, she should drink her garri by her self or marry her bestie
Re: Help Needed, My Friend Is Pregnant � For Her Bestie ... by Kennyprince: 2:29pm On Jan 31, 2020
joinwigmaker:
That's good news. You ll be hustling so to make your girl proud she ll be busy following one stupid Bleep boy in the name of bestie.

The day I ll get my woman with any "thing" called bestie the relationship is ended.

4 Likes

Re: Help Needed, My Friend Is Pregnant � For Her Bestie ... by STENON(f): 2:51pm On Jan 31, 2020
chigoizie7:
This one sweet me pieces.

Funny but sad undecided
Re: Help Needed, My Friend Is Pregnant � For Her Bestie ... by dayleke: 2:58pm On Jan 31, 2020
This bestie of a thing na undercover ..........

(Please fill in d missing word)

1 Like

Re: Help Needed, My Friend Is Pregnant � For Her Bestie ... by Nobody: 3:05pm On Jan 31, 2020
The word 'bestie' got me sighing. embarassed I miss him so much!

1 Like

Re: Help Needed, My Friend Is Pregnant � For Her Bestie ... by Skmoda(m): 3:18pm On Jan 31, 2020
Blu03:
The word 'bestie' got me sighing. embarassed I miss him so much!
woman look for another man or another bestie and stop complaining here...
Re: Help Needed, My Friend Is Pregnant � For Her Bestie ... by Skmoda(m): 3:21pm On Jan 31, 2020
I just dey fear the present day women.

3 Likes

Re: Help Needed, My Friend Is Pregnant � For Her Bestie ... by jasman1: 3:23pm On Jan 31, 2020
They all do their bestie, nothing new here except she got pregnant. Keep the baby please, no one will be surprised

1 Like

Re: Help Needed, My Friend Is Pregnant � For Her Bestie ... by Mrkarlz(m): 3:36pm On Jan 31, 2020
I don't want to even hear someone address me as his bestie this 2020..

Which one be my bestie my bestie,you dey sex each other..besides a guy and a lady no the do bestie oo

Tell ur friend if she try to abort that innocent Lil bestie she will die!
She better keep that child to show her infidelity to that dude hustling and suffering in Abj that thinks his girlfriend head the correct.

2 Likes

Re: Help Needed, My Friend Is Pregnant � For Her Bestie ... by Nobody: 3:46pm On Jan 31, 2020
angry
Skmoda:

woman look for another man or another bestie and stop complaining here...

1 Like

Re: Help Needed, My Friend Is Pregnant � For Her Bestie ... by Fasindo: 5:08pm On Jan 31, 2020
shocked

Mtchew!!
Op say the truth. You are the girl. why saying it happened to ur friend when we all kno u ar d girl But wat exactly do u want us to do

1 Like

Re: Help Needed, My Friend Is Pregnant � For Her Bestie ... by Nobody: 5:54pm On Jan 31, 2020
I think I also need a bestie undecided
Re: Help Needed, My Friend Is Pregnant � For Her Bestie ... by StrikeBack(m): 6:10pm On Jan 31, 2020
Deliver the baby in peace

This is my advice
Re: Help Needed, My Friend Is Pregnant � For Her Bestie ... by Nobody: 6:47pm On Jan 31, 2020
joinwigmaker:

This new trend of my friend / my bestie replacing most of y'all reality is bullshits.
If this is about you. Come out clean instead of bringing an issue that doesn't concern you.
Re: Help Needed, My Friend Is Pregnant � For Her Bestie ... by jossy1luv(f): 7:18pm On Jan 31, 2020
Dee9977:
let her marry her bestie the bed has already been defiled
Guess bestie doesn’t have money compare to her Abuja bf �
Re: Help Needed, My Friend Is Pregnant � For Her Bestie ... by Michelle55: 7:58pm On Jan 31, 2020
cheesy this one sweet me enter belle... He's my bestie, she's my bestie until dem pant shift one side.
BTW. Op YOU'RE EITHER THE SAID GF or BESTIE But whichever way, no worry, we no go bash you smiley we're good citizen of Nigeria and we know how konji fit rewire person brain.
Meanwhile, she should forget about her Abuja based bf and marry bestie..
Perfect Match

2 Likes

Re: Help Needed, My Friend Is Pregnant � For Her Bestie ... by Skmoda(m): 8:29pm On Jan 31, 2020
Blu03:
angry
why the long face?
Re: Help Needed, My Friend Is Pregnant � For Her Bestie ... by Skmoda(m): 8:32pm On Jan 31, 2020
Michelle55:
cheesy this one sweet me enter belle... He's my bestie, she's my bestie until dem pant shift one side.
BTW. Op YOU'RE EITHER THE SAID GF or BESTIE But whichever way, no worry, we no go bash you smiley we're good citizen of Nigeria and we know how konji fit rewire person brain.
Meanwhile, she should forget about her Abuja based bf and marry bestie..
Perfect Match
kikikikikikikikikikikikikikiki
Re: Help Needed, My Friend Is Pregnant � For Her Bestie ... by Nobody: 9:29pm On Jan 31, 2020
angry
Skmoda:
why the long face?
angry face!

1 Like

Re: Help Needed, My Friend Is Pregnant � For Her Bestie ... by Froshloaded: 9:31pm On Jan 31, 2020
Blu03:
angry angry face!
Babes my friend has been found wink
Re: Help Needed, My Friend Is Pregnant � For Her Bestie ... by HRHQueenPhil(f): 9:38pm On Jan 31, 2020
When I dey look for rich man wey go give. ME belle and fvck me well well
Re: Help Needed, My Friend Is Pregnant � For Her Bestie ... by Skmoda(m): 9:48pm On Jan 31, 2020
Blu03:
angry angry face!
get a new guy abeg.....
Re: Help Needed, My Friend Is Pregnant � For Her Bestie ... by fatymore(f): 10:03pm On Jan 31, 2020
My bestie my bestie until pant yaff shift..

Marry him...
Re: Help Needed, My Friend Is Pregnant � For Her Bestie ... by lilbarracuda(m): 10:05pm On Jan 31, 2020
and I'm sure every time she's bout to drop the call with her boyfriend they both tell themselves they love each other
Re: Help Needed, My Friend Is Pregnant � For Her Bestie ... by Lamanii22(f): 10:09pm On Jan 31, 2020
Besties(opposite sex) would always be a problem to relationships... Imagine! My boyfriend is only allowed to have God, the father, son and holyspirit as his best friend...

Same applies to me too..

1 Like

Re: Help Needed, My Friend Is Pregnant � For Her Bestie ... by Nobody: 11:22pm On Jan 31, 2020
joinwigmaker:

If them. Call. U mumu now u go vex but u be mumu

What's ur biz? Are u so idle like this
Re: Help Needed, My Friend Is Pregnant � For Her Bestie ... by stanliwise(m): 11:42pm On Jan 31, 2020
joinwigmaker:
Abeg let her free the innocent boyfriend and save him from heartbreak and misfortune. let her concentrate on her bestie and unborn child.

But OP you're either the bestie or the girl herself.
Re: Help Needed, My Friend Is Pregnant � For Her Bestie ... by konkonbilo(m): 11:58pm On Jan 31, 2020
OP, no lie na you be the person abi grin I no go tell your boyfriend wey de Abuja
Re: Help Needed, My Friend Is Pregnant � For Her Bestie ... by konkonbilo(m): 12:00am On Feb 01, 2020
fatymore:
My bestie my bestie until pant yaff shift..

Marry him...
How far? Bestie de here for free oo... How you see am tongue

(1) (2) (Reply)

Unforgettable Night Bus … (18+) / Team Virgin Men Only,come Tell Us What You Like About Virgin Men / What Have I Done? I Cheated On My Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.