Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,814 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:24 AM

Teach Me Warfare Prayers - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Teach Me Warfare Prayers (1992 Views)

Dr. D.K. Olukoya's Most Powerful Deliverance And Warfare Prayers For 2023 Video / What Spiritual Warfare - Prayers Will Do To You / How To Offer Warfare Prayers With Results Assured (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Teach Me Warfare Prayers by RightChannel: 3:57pm On May 29, 2023
Kobojunkie:
You have to first show that you yourself get sense naw! undecided

The question again

RightChannel:

Let me put it in another way, I want to make sure you get sense

Tell us one of the doctrine preached by Pastors, JUST ONE that was taken directly from the scripts of babalawos that makes MFM members traditionalists according to your stupidity
Re: Teach Me Warfare Prayers by Kobojunkie: 4:06pm On May 29, 2023
RightChannel:

The question again

Again... You have to first show that you yourself get sense naw! undecided
Re: Teach Me Warfare Prayers by RightChannel: 3:36pm On May 31, 2023
Kobojunkie:

You are still making useless noise.

I said you should show me one doctrine preached by Pastors JUST ONE not two or three that was taken directly from the scripts of babalawos that makes MFM members traditionalists according to your stupidity

You aren't different from your deceptive leaders from any religion you might have come from

1 Like

Re: Teach Me Warfare Prayers by Kobojunkie: 3:37pm On May 31, 2023
RightChannel:

You are still making useless noise.

I said you should show me one doctrine preached by Pastors JUST ONE not two or three that was taken directly from the scripts of babalawos that makes MFM members traditionalists according to your stupidity

You aren't different from your deceptive leaders from any religion you might have come from
Re: Teach Me Warfare Prayers by RightChannel: 3:51pm On May 31, 2023
Kobojunkie:

So this is your response to your stupidity claims against MFM right? next time don't just come here typing nonsense without proof or evidence

1 Like

Re: Teach Me Warfare Prayers by Kobojunkie: 4:36pm On May 31, 2023
RightChannel:
So this is your response to your stupidity claims against MFM right? next time don't just come here typing nonsense without proof or sufficient evidence
Re: Teach Me Warfare Prayers by RightChannel: 4:47pm On May 31, 2023
Kobojunkie:

When you make a false claim against someone you can't provide evidence to established your opinions, this is the end result.

So therefore, I will advice you to continue wallowing in your ignorance in conjunction with your stupidity and nonsensical
Re: Teach Me Warfare Prayers by Kobojunkie: 5:02pm On May 31, 2023
RightChannel:
When you make a false claim against someone you can't provide evidence to established your opinions, this is the end result.
So therefore, I will advice you to continue wallowing in your ignorance in conjunction with your stupidity and nonsensical
Re: Teach Me Warfare Prayers by RightChannel: 5:16pm On May 31, 2023
Kobojunkie:

Good stupidity displaying cheesy

I'm loving it!
Re: Teach Me Warfare Prayers by Kobojunkie: 5:25pm On May 31, 2023
RightChannel:
Good stupidity displaying cheesy I'm loving it!
Finally, As I said, the doctrines of your leader are all pretty much taken from the book of Babalawo craft. Every utterance your leader hides behind the many mentions of the name of God is antichrist. Pick any single one of his sermons if you don't agree and we can easily dissect it against the Truth of God as written right there in Scripture. undecided
Re: Teach Me Warfare Prayers by RightChannel: 6:07pm On May 31, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Finally, As I said, the doctrines of your leader are all pretty much taken from the book of Babalawo craft. Every utterance your leader hides behind the many mentions of the name of God is antichrist. Pick any single one of his sermons if you don't agree and we can easily dissect it against the Truth of God as written right there in Scripture. undecided

This is the question you've been avoiding before displaying your nonsensical

RightChannel:

Since you started it, why not pick any single of MFM Pastor's sermon, let's easily dissect it against the Truth of God as written right there in Scripture c'est fini
Re: Teach Me Warfare Prayers by Kobojunkie: 6:14pm On May 31, 2023
RightChannel:
This is the question you've been avoiding before displaying your nonsensical Since you started it, why not pick any single of MFM Pastor's sermon, let's easily dissect it against the Truth of God as written right there in Scripture c'est fini
Re: Teach Me Warfare Prayers by RightChannel: 6:21pm On May 31, 2023
Kobojunkie:

Another repeatedly stupidity displaying cheesy

I'm loving it!
Re: Teach Me Warfare Prayers by Kobojunkie: 6:35pm On May 31, 2023
RightChannel:
Another repeatedly stupidity displaying cheesy I'm loving it!
Re: Teach Me Warfare Prayers by RightChannel: 6:48pm On May 31, 2023
Kobojunkie:

You're doing great, keep displaying your stupidity
Re: Teach Me Warfare Prayers by Kobojunkie: 7:00pm On May 31, 2023
RightChannel:
You're doing great, keep displaying your stupidity
Re: Teach Me Warfare Prayers by RightChannel: 7:08pm On May 31, 2023
Kobojunkie:

Your stupidity na grade 1, you can do more better or you are blind?

RightChannel:

Since you started it, why not pick any single of MFM Pastor's sermon, let's easily dissect it against the Truth of God as written right there in Scripture c'est fini
Re: Teach Me Warfare Prayers by Kobojunkie: 7:08pm On May 31, 2023
RightChannel:

Your stupidity na grade 1, you can do more better or you are blind?

Re: Teach Me Warfare Prayers by RightChannel: 7:40pm On May 31, 2023
You are doing good in terms of stupidity

Kobojunkie:
Re: Teach Me Warfare Prayers by Kobojunkie: 7:44pm On May 31, 2023
RightChannel:

You are doing good in terms of stupidity
Re: Teach Me Warfare Prayers by RightChannel: 7:46pm On May 31, 2023
Kobojunkie:

More lunacy
Re: Teach Me Warfare Prayers by Kobojunkie: 7:48pm On May 31, 2023
RightChannel:

More lunacy
Re: Teach Me Warfare Prayers by RightChannel: 7:52pm On May 31, 2023
Kobojunkie:

I'm loving your asininity displaying since my question is difficult for you to answer
Re: Teach Me Warfare Prayers by Kobojunkie: 7:56pm On May 31, 2023
RightChannel:
I'm loving your asininity displaying since my question is difficult for you to answer
Re: Teach Me Warfare Prayers by RightChannel: 8:13pm On May 31, 2023
Your idiocy displaying is my joy

Kobojunkie:
Re: Teach Me Warfare Prayers by finallybusy: 8:20pm On May 31, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Tufia!
Re: Teach Me Warfare Prayers by TenQ: 8:24pm On May 31, 2023
marttol:
someone should please teach me what i need to know or do,if i am engaging in warfare prayers...like do i need fasting?,do i need to pray it aggressively or silently?...do i need to maintain total holiness...PLEASE SOMEONE SHOULD ENLIGHTEN ME...
GOD BLESS YOU.
Hello,
I am assuming you are truly born again else, this is both dangerous and a waste of time.

Spiritual Communications is divided into two
1. Communication with God (aka Prayers)
a. Adoration (Praise and Worship)
b. Confession (Our failures and Our Frailties)
c. Thanksgiving
d. Supplication (Request)

2. Commands
This is when you activate your authority as a soldier and son of the Most High God in commanding demons/unclean spirits and nature to bend to your will.

You don't command by kneeling down or closing your eyes. You command by speaking in authority to the mountain before you.

Please read my writeup in the link below, it will guide you.

https://www.nairaland.com/7591074/encounter-marine-world/28#122066778

If you have any questions, please feel free.

Shalom
Re: Teach Me Warfare Prayers by Kobojunkie: 8:26pm On May 31, 2023
RightChannel:
Your idiocy displaying is my joy
Re: Teach Me Warfare Prayers by RightChannel: 8:33pm On May 31, 2023
More mr slowness

Kobojunkie:
Re: Teach Me Warfare Prayers by Kobojunkie: 8:33pm On May 31, 2023
RightChannel:
More mr slowness

Re: Teach Me Warfare Prayers by RightChannel: 8:40pm On May 31, 2023
Kobojunkie:

Dumbass you can put more effort
Re: Teach Me Warfare Prayers by Kobojunkie: 8:40pm On May 31, 2023
RightChannel:
Dumbass you can put more effort
RightChannel, Look, the doctrines of your MFM leader, Daniel Olukoya, are all pretty much taken from the book of Babalawo craft. Every utterance your leader hides behind the many mentions of the name of God is antichrist. Pick any one of his sermons if you don't agree and we can easily dissect it against the Truth of God as written right there in Scripture. Unless what it is is that you are afraid of being hit with the reality of your condition under the lies you feed from this man, which is understandable since a lot of you religious folks believe you are nothing without the delusions you have built your world around to this point in time, a lie by the way. So, again, pick a doctrine of his, and we go from there. it is that simple. undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Catholic Church No Longer Swears By Truth of the Bible / Pastor Kay Goes Home To Be With The Lord. / Do Money Ritualists Really Exist?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.