Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,895 members, 7,817,631 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:55 PM

Six Ingredients To A Happy Nigerian Relationship- Sisilizzyvlog - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Six Ingredients To A Happy Nigerian Relationship- Sisilizzyvlog (948 Views)

Wish Five Nairalanders A Happy New Year / Wish 5 Nairalanders A Happy New Month.. / Wish 5 Nairalanders A Happy New Month.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Six Ingredients To A Happy Nigerian Relationship- Sisilizzyvlog by Anuoluwapo23(f): 9:13pm On Nov 15, 2017
Hi Guys, here are 6 things you need to know if you are dating a nigeria man or woman!!

Do you agree with me?

Don't forget to click the SUBSCRIBE button, LIKE & COMMENT!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=22O0-CP8mIs
Re: Six Ingredients To A Happy Nigerian Relationship- Sisilizzyvlog by Anuoluwapo23(f): 12:05pm On Nov 16, 2017
hi
Re: Six Ingredients To A Happy Nigerian Relationship- Sisilizzyvlog by Anuoluwapo23(f): 1:03pm On Nov 17, 2017
TGIF
Re: Six Ingredients To A Happy Nigerian Relationship- Sisilizzyvlog by Anuoluwapo23(f): 1:03pm On Nov 17, 2017
lalasticlala
Re: Six Ingredients To A Happy Nigerian Relationship- Sisilizzyvlog by Anuoluwapo23(f): 12:55pm On Nov 22, 2017
Have you all seen this video?

lalasticlala pls help push to frontpage ooo sad sad
Re: Six Ingredients To A Happy Nigerian Relationship- Sisilizzyvlog by Anuoluwapo23(f): 5:15pm On Dec 04, 2017
Watch my Video please
Re: Six Ingredients To A Happy Nigerian Relationship- Sisilizzyvlog by Lalas247(f): 5:19pm On Dec 04, 2017
undecided

Nothing to see here
Re: Six Ingredients To A Happy Nigerian Relationship- Sisilizzyvlog by Anuoluwapo23(f): 5:22pm On Dec 04, 2017
there's a video
Lalas247:
undecided

Nothing to see here
Re: Six Ingredients To A Happy Nigerian Relationship- Sisilizzyvlog by Lalas247(f): 5:22pm On Dec 04, 2017
Anuoluwapo23:
there's a video
Yes seen it ....

Still not impressed at all .... you can do better

How many years have you been in this relationship if you don’t mind me asking ...
Re: Six Ingredients To A Happy Nigerian Relationship- Sisilizzyvlog by Anuoluwapo23(f): 5:24pm On Dec 04, 2017
5 YEARS AND STILL COUNTING.
Lalas247:

Yes seen it ....

How many years have you been in this relationship if you don’t mind me asking ...
Re: Six Ingredients To A Happy Nigerian Relationship- Sisilizzyvlog by Anuoluwapo23(f): 5:25pm On Dec 04, 2017
btw that is just a video and i just started.

Lalas247:

Yes seen it ....

Re: Six Ingredients To A Happy Nigerian Relationship- Sisilizzyvlog by Lalas247(f): 5:26pm On Dec 04, 2017
Anuoluwapo23:
btw that is just a video and i just started.

Ok

Good luck
Re: Six Ingredients To A Happy Nigerian Relationship- Sisilizzyvlog by Anuoluwapo23(f): 5:27pm On Dec 04, 2017
THANKS..

IF I MAY ASK WHY DID YOU ASK?
YOU KNOW WE LEARN EVERYDAY.
Lalas247:

Ok

Good luck
Re: Six Ingredients To A Happy Nigerian Relationship- Sisilizzyvlog by Lalas247(f): 5:27pm On Dec 04, 2017
Anuoluwapo23:
5 YEARS AND STILL COUNTING.

And he hasn’t proposed ... didn’t see a ring ... just asking
As most chics will want the relationship to gave a happy ending
Re: Six Ingredients To A Happy Nigerian Relationship- Sisilizzyvlog by Anuoluwapo23(f): 5:28pm On Dec 04, 2017
well he'll do that when we are both ready.
Lalas247:

Re: Six Ingredients To A Happy Nigerian Relationship- Sisilizzyvlog by Anuoluwapo23(f): 5:28pm On Dec 04, 2017
BTW Where did you not see ring o, coz i don't have a recent picture here?
Lalas247:

Re: Six Ingredients To A Happy Nigerian Relationship- Sisilizzyvlog by Lalas247(f): 5:32pm On Dec 04, 2017
Anuoluwapo23:
BTW Where did you not see ring o, coz i don't have a recent picture here?
the video isn’t that you ..
I didn’t know u were married ... hence initial post

(1) (Reply)

Who Is Your Mother-in-law And Why (photo) / Was Problem Created For Women Ha. / Photo Of A Dwarf Man Goes Viral At His Wedding With His Tall Bride (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.