Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,156 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:53 AM

Daddy Freeze Commends Pope For Donating Lamborghini To Charity, Slams Pastors - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Daddy Freeze Commends Pope For Donating Lamborghini To Charity, Slams Pastors (32084 Views)

Man Sets Russian Church On Fire Because His Wife Kept Donating To It (Photos) / Pastor Fatoyinbo: Igbos Find It Difficult Donating Money To Churches / Stephen Rathod: Pastor Adeboye Donates 60% Of His Income To Charity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daddy Freeze Commends Pope For Donating Lamborghini To Charity, Slams Pastors by 2shure: 8:09am On Nov 16, 2017
oyedepo
thief adeboye
scam artist oyakilome
and eyin omo wobe pastor sule
wont like this
at all.
rara o .
dagbana .yagbana.
bless your mama o.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze Commends Pope For Donating Lamborghini To Charity, Slams Pastors by elantraceey(f): 8:10am On Nov 16, 2017
Look at this one, what have you given to charity? Remove the log in your eyes before you attempt to remove the speck in anothers.
Re: Daddy Freeze Commends Pope For Donating Lamborghini To Charity, Slams Pastors by ugolinze123(m): 8:11am On Nov 16, 2017
FACT..you just spoke the truth cool

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Commends Pope For Donating Lamborghini To Charity, Slams Pastors by jamace(m): 8:13am On Nov 16, 2017
jumpandpas:

FOOL of sense indeed. He's only disgracing himself, if not that he's a fool he should have known that what this Pope did has been done over and over by so many pastors before now. Freeze is as useless as Robert Mugabe's excreta, a FOOL that came on line to brag buying jamb form for someone. Let him tell us how many people he has established.
He's fighting a lost battle. I must pay my tithe come rain come shine and if he wants me to stop let him tell God to stop blessing me.
Hope you are not cutting corners in your office and business to accumulate the "God's blessing"? angry

Meanwhile, tell me the Pope's wealth rating by Forbes and what are the ratings of these tithes collecting pastors on Forbes rating?.....If you don't know, let me help you. See below:

21 Richest Pastors in the World

1) Eric Macedo $1.1b Brazilian
2) Keneth Copeland $760m American
3) Pat Robertson $500m American
4) George Foreman $250m American
5) David Oyedepo $150m Nigerian
6) E A Adeboye $130m Nigerian
7) Ayo Oritsejafor $120m
cool Hebert Angel $60m Zimbabwean
9) Chris Oyakilome $50m Nigerian
10) Benny Hinn $42m Israeli
11) Joel Osteen $40m American
12) Tshifhwa Irene $35m South African
13) Ray McCauley $30m South African
14)Creflow Dollar $27m American
15 ) Billy Graham $25m American TV star
16) Rich Warren $25m American
17) T D Jakes $18m American
18) T B Joshua $15m Nigerian
19) Mathew Ashimolowo $10m Nigerian
20) Juanita Bynum $10m Kenyan
21) Chris Okotie $10m Nigerian
Compare these with Leaders of Other Churches and their Personal Wealth:

Pope Francis $0 ( Catholic)
Justin Welby $0 ( Anglican)
All other Leaders of Orthodox Churches have, at most, one home where they live , except Pope Francis who has no personal home .

Source: Forbes List

COPIED

24 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze Commends Pope For Donating Lamborghini To Charity, Slams Pastors by Sultannayef: 8:13am On Nov 16, 2017
jumpandpas:

FOOL of sense indeed. He's only disgracing himself, if not that he's a fool he should have known that what this Pope did has been done over and over by so many pastors before now. Freeze is as useless as Robert Mugabe's excreta, a FOOL that came on line to brag buying jamb form for someone. Let him tell us how many people he has established.
He's fighting a lost battle. I must pay my tithe come rain come shine and if he wants me to stop let him tell God to stop blessing me.

A fool at 40 is a fool forever!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Commends Pope For Donating Lamborghini To Charity, Slams Pastors by Sultannayef: 8:13am On Nov 16, 2017
jumpandpas:

A fool at 40 is a fool forever!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Commends Pope For Donating Lamborghini To Charity, Slams Pastors by Nobody: 8:14am On Nov 16, 2017
please help me for a job , I need a job to cater for my family.help me 08066710810

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Commends Pope For Donating Lamborghini To Charity, Slams Pastors by unipol(m): 8:14am On Nov 16, 2017
Wisdomkosi:
Popular OAP Daddyfreeze has taken to his social media account to blast pastors who collect tithes from their members and urge them to imitate Catholic Pope who decided to sell the car gifted to him and help the poor. Below is what the popular OAP wrote
Give to the needy, stop tithing to the greedy!
-
While one Port Harcourt pastor got a private jet and Rolls Royce on his 55th birthday, our Pope was selling a Lamborghini gifted to him, to raise money for charity!
-
Let's drive the money changing Pharisee hypocrites out of the house of worship!
-
If we remove tithes from the Church and cut down the offering, only pastors who genuinely love God will serve him and only true Christian doctrines will survive! ~FRZ

News via Ndigbotvnews : http://www.ndigbotvnews.com/2017/11/daddyfreeze-blasts-pastors-again.html?m=1

Very correct
Re: Daddy Freeze Commends Pope For Donating Lamborghini To Charity, Slams Pastors by tonymania(m): 8:15am On Nov 16, 2017
r=ArchangeLucifer/ ]Afonja pastors have misled the sheep for decades, feeding fat while their congregation remain impoverished & malnourished thereby prone to fits of violence & aggressive outbursts like sarrki.

Adeboye, Kumuyi, Oyedepo, Adefarasin, T. B. Joshua, Suleiman, Adeyemi etc are all Afonja conmen.

[/quote]. Am not surprised, by their name we shall know them! Pivert
Re: Daddy Freeze Commends Pope For Donating Lamborghini To Charity, Slams Pastors by gifted5050: 8:15am On Nov 16, 2017
Its still obvious that some of us read the bible with human understanding. Its a spiritual book and must be handled spiritually. Its not some kind of novel or spell casting book. Tithing is a principle. Just like so many other principles in the bible. "2+2=4"
"Pay your tithe = things will never be tight for you"
Re: Daddy Freeze Commends Pope For Donating Lamborghini To Charity, Slams Pastors by Nobody: 8:15am On Nov 16, 2017
COMMERCIAL CHURCHES of Nigeria won't be happy.
PASTOPRENEURS won't be happy.
GULLIBLE members won't be happy.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Commends Pope For Donating Lamborghini To Charity, Slams Pastors by KelvinC1(m): 8:15am On Nov 16, 2017
McBeal10:
STUPIDITY is when you don’t have a bicycle and you give your last penny to your pastor to buy a jet.

MUMU is when you can’t pay your children’s school fees and yet have money to contribute to your church to build expensive schools which your children will never attend.

IDIOCY is when you refuse to take your very sick child to the hospital because your pastor said you should not do so, yet that same pastor secretly runs to USA for medical attention any time he has a headache.

KOLO is when you see a poor beggar on the road and you refuse to give him 50 naira out of the 5000 naira in your pocket because it is your tithe money….

YOU are a zombie when you trek, dance and gallivant for 30 kilometers under the hot sun sweating and smelling like poo during your revival program, while your pastor is inside a full option, factory fitted air conditioned state of the art SUV with his delectable wife slow driving.along the road.

IGNORANCE is when you believe it when your pastor tells you not to live a worldly life, yet he enjoys all the best things in the world; the fine houses, cars, jets, babes etc, while you are waiting till you get to heaven to enjoy your own….

STOP worshiping your pastors!!! Stay focused on Jesus, the author and
finisher of your Faith. And learn to study the word of God.

#copied

please can you whatsapp me? please.. I am ADOYii Abraham kelvin from UniJos 08038036200.. you make lots of sense..

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Commends Pope For Donating Lamborghini To Charity, Slams Pastors by Alanzazani: 8:17am On Nov 16, 2017
It is terrible the kind of Christianity practised in Africa. Maybe it is not Christianity it should be called something else. You hear very silly lines like my God is not a poor God, touch not my anointed and what not. Jesus told us he is the way and the light you can't come to the except through him. Note not through one daddy G.O. these modern day Nigerian Christians especially the churches springing up here and there have basterdized Christianity. They are one of the root causes of the decadence in our society. With the way Nigerians go to churches and mosques, if we were practicing true spirituality then our country would have being a model for others to emulate

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze Commends Pope For Donating Lamborghini To Charity, Slams Pastors by bionixs: 8:17am On Nov 16, 2017
jumpandpas:

my brother, don't mind mr 1 jamb form. Pope just is just new comer in giving for charity. pastors have been Air-lifting logistics to troubled countries and communities for years and no one hears it. pope has just started. pastor haters, everything pastors do would always bring sleepless night and curse to them.
Re: Daddy Freeze Commends Pope For Donating Lamborghini To Charity, Slams Pastors by ceeafuejay(m): 8:17am On Nov 16, 2017
fuckerstard:

Shut up, they have sheeps from every tribe.

That's the truth.
Re: Daddy Freeze Commends Pope For Donating Lamborghini To Charity, Slams Pastors by Nobody: 8:19am On Nov 16, 2017
GavelSlam:

Not every slave wishes to be unshackled.

Enjoy your chains.

18 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Commends Pope For Donating Lamborghini To Charity, Slams Pastors by MediumStout(m): 8:19am On Nov 16, 2017
KelvinC1:

please can you whatsapp me? please.. I am ADOYii Abraham kelvin from UniJos 0803036200.. you make lots of sense..

Contact you so u can fucck her toto abi? Yeye man

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Commends Pope For Donating Lamborghini To Charity, Slams Pastors by SoNature(m): 8:20am On Nov 16, 2017
fuckerstard:

Shut up, they have sheeps from every tribe.

Biko, ejo there's no English word as sheeps

Prefer flock of sheep because 'sheep' is an uncountable noun.

Thank me later

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Commends Pope For Donating Lamborghini To Charity, Slams Pastors by Abudu2000(m): 8:21am On Nov 16, 2017
gifted5050:
Its still obvious that some of us read the bible with human understanding. Its a spiritual book and must be handled spiritually. Its not some kind of novel or spell casting book. Tithing is a principle. Just like so many other principles in the bible. "2+2=4"
"Pay your tithe = things will never be tight for you"
now that the world has gone digital, what would u call it " a spiritual app" grin ...why do u eat food when u can just pray and be spiritually filled up?? Two classes of people see everything wrong with freeze ""the pastor s and the illiterates"". Which one do u Belong??

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze Commends Pope For Donating Lamborghini To Charity, Slams Pastors by VeniJu: 8:21am On Nov 16, 2017
Official! Freeze is on Nairaland.
Re: Daddy Freeze Commends Pope For Donating Lamborghini To Charity, Slams Pastors by djoe21(m): 8:21am On Nov 16, 2017
Les:
I thought this man is an atheist? How come he's telling us what true Christianity is all about? So if oga pope decides to keep the ride, his ride, it won't be a true Christianity again? I wonder what this useless man thinks Christianity is angry angry angry angry

What do you think Christianity is?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Commends Pope For Donating Lamborghini To Charity, Slams Pastors by OBIGS(m): 8:21am On Nov 16, 2017
jumpandpas:

see how gullible you are. Who told you if you don't pay tithe and directly impact someone life with that money God will not bless you more. Help the poor with your tithe. Help someone and stop helping your pastor live a lavish lifestyle with ur money. Can you even ask that what the tithe is being used for?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Commends Pope For Donating Lamborghini To Charity, Slams Pastors by kingsmaila(m): 8:22am On Nov 16, 2017
This Man is right but the gullible ones will be against him.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Commends Pope For Donating Lamborghini To Charity, Slams Pastors by rayobaba(m): 8:23am On Nov 16, 2017
And pastors are not levite.
Nwodosis:
Daddy Freeze, you are so on point, sowing of SEEDS should go for the needy too . Pastors are not fertile lands.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Commends Pope For Donating Lamborghini To Charity, Slams Pastors by LastSurvivor11: 8:24am On Nov 16, 2017
jumpandpas:

Seems foolishness is in ur DNA..
U think God blesses you because you pay tithe, what about Muslims n atheist who are more successful than you?
God says he blesses who he chooses not who pay tithes

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze Commends Pope For Donating Lamborghini To Charity, Slams Pastors by Nobody: 8:24am On Nov 16, 2017
But who in his right sense would give the Pope a Lamborghini?

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Commends Pope For Donating Lamborghini To Charity, Slams Pastors by Nobody: 8:24am On Nov 16, 2017
ArchangeLucifer:
Afonja pastors have misled the sheep for decades, feeding fat while their congregation remain impoverished & malnourished thereby prone to fits of violence & aggressive outbursts like sarrki.

Adeboye, Kumuyi, Oyedepo, Adefarasin, T. B. Joshua, Suleiman, Adeyemi etc are all Afonja conmen.

I really pity your life and your generations. You forgot to add the big Afonja Pastor Mike Okonkwo. Your medulla oblongata was possibly damaged for you not to know where Seleiman hails from

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Commends Pope For Donating Lamborghini To Charity, Slams Pastors by kosire(m): 8:25am On Nov 16, 2017
Catholic till I die... His Holiness

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Commends Pope For Donating Lamborghini To Charity, Slams Pastors by femisek(m): 8:25am On Nov 16, 2017
It's the call to the office of a pastor a call to poverty? It's OK for David to board business class with his goons, but if it was a pastor it's a problem. How many of you that have watched David live or akpororo perform have your own personal houses? Those two two guys have houses. You pay 5k to a comedy show, the comedian smiles to the bank. You smile home to your Eba without meat. So who is gullible. If paying my tithe means I'm gullible, then all who have payed money to enjoy one form of entertainment or other n watch the entertainers brag about their wealth in IG are also gullible.Not all pastors live on offering /tithe we have to be clear on this.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Commends Pope For Donating Lamborghini To Charity, Slams Pastors by TonyRoland(m): 8:27am On Nov 16, 2017
this man is saying d fact.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Commends Pope For Donating Lamborghini To Charity, Slams Pastors by Nathdoug(m): 8:28am On Nov 16, 2017
You thought

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze Commends Pope For Donating Lamborghini To Charity, Slams Pastors by johnstar(m): 8:28am On Nov 16, 2017
jumpandpas:

Bros i never chop today

Pls should i drop my account number cry

As e be say na yahoo pastor dey chop ur moni

Make i follow chop inside na

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

The Petition To Ban Funke Adejumo From UK: Nigerian Preachers Rise Against It / Stop The Killings - Pope Francis Tells Buhari / Russia Considers A Ban On Adventist Church As Over 12Million Sign Petition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.