Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,989 members, 7,952,966 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:25 AM

70% Percent Of Nigerian Youths Are Into Yahoo!how True? - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 70% Percent Of Nigerian Youths Are Into Yahoo!how True? (1273 Views)

70 Percent Of Financial Crimes In Nigeria Connected To Banks - EFCC / From Daniel Reghas Tweet You Will Know That Alot Of People Are Into Yahoo / How True Are The Stories Of Girls Being Used By Yahoo Boys For Ritual? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

70% Percent Of Nigerian Youths Are Into Yahoo!how True? by Carlyboi(m): 9:29am On Nov 16, 2017
I think it's high time governments at all levels wake up to their various responsibilities especially in terms of job creation,I dont know if it's statistically accurate but it seems every household has at least one person into internet scam in present day Nigeria!I would love to ask if there is a justification for this?and what's your perspective about the yahoo movement in Nigeria,are they evil or fraudsters?not talking of the one's into money ritual now!or are they simply boy's trying to stay alive in this animal farm-like country of ours.People who are trying to stay alive...Please your opinions would be greatly appreciated...please can this topic be pushed to the front page by the admin just to get more perspectives.

1 Like

Re: 70% Percent Of Nigerian Youths Are Into Yahoo!how True? by Secretgis: 9:29am On Nov 16, 2017
very true
Re: 70% Percent Of Nigerian Youths Are Into Yahoo!how True? by whitebeard(m): 9:38am On Nov 16, 2017
I hate to admit but yes and another 50% willing to go into it..!!
Re: 70% Percent Of Nigerian Youths Are Into Yahoo!how True? by Carlyboi(m): 10:01am On Nov 16, 2017
so do you think economic situation in nigeria justify these acts?do you see them as criminals
Re: 70% Percent Of Nigerian Youths Are Into Yahoo!how True? by ObaKlaz: 10:05am On Nov 16, 2017
@op: Do a research first then come out with your finding(s). Assumption is the lowest level of knowledge, and that's what your topic reeks of.
Re: 70% Percent Of Nigerian Youths Are Into Yahoo!how True? by IgboticGirl(f): 10:11am On Nov 16, 2017
just say 70% of yoruba pls
Re: 70% Percent Of Nigerian Youths Are Into Yahoo!how True? by Carlyboi(m): 10:12am On Nov 16, 2017
ObaKlaz:
@op: Do a research first then come out with your finding(s). Assumption is the lowest level of knowledge, and that's what your topic reeks of.
i understand your position but i never said it is true so you can read the headline again besides i am only interested more in knowing peoples disposition towards internet scam,and as regards my research one thing i can tell you is that in the south west,south south and south east 50% of the areas has at least a yahoo boy dont know too much about the north but they are there also...

(1) (Reply)

Boy Caught Pants Down Raping Pregnant Goat[see Photos] / Woman Cut Off Her Boyfriend Joystick For Sharing Sex Their Tape, Gets 13yrs Jail / Kidnapping Gang Leader Deducted 40,000 From Gang Member Share For Raping A Femal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.