Stats: 3,151,908 members, 7,814,070 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:26 AM

How True Are The Stories Of Girls Being Used By Yahoo Boys For Ritual? - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How True Are The Stories Of Girls Being Used By Yahoo Boys For Ritual? (78319 Views)

Court Jails 2 Yahoo Boys For N1.3 Billion Fraud In Benin. / Girl Used By Yahoo Boy Vomits Money In Warri, Delta State / Slay Queen Curses Yahoo Boys For Using Her Friend "Classic White" For Ritual (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

How True Are The Stories Of Girls Being Used By Yahoo Boys For Ritual? by Elzazzi: 7:42am On Aug 16, 2021
I grew up on the mainland. Precisely Ebute Metta, Yaba, Shomulu and Bariga Axis.
Anyone familiar with this places knows almost every Young guy staying in this areas are into Yahoo. In recent times I have heard countless stories of girls being used through diabolical means by Yahoo boys so their Magas(usually white men or women) will pay them huge amounts of money.

Sometimes the money they receive from these magas runs into millions of dollars. I have seen a 22 years old dude hit around 2 million dollars from his very rich white woman during the lockdown on the mainland(please note I am not blowing up figures here, saying what I know). You need to see the Cars and house this guy bought after hitting that huge amount. Later news started flying around that he used his girlfriend and some other girls, before his white client could pay him that amount.

I have heard countless stories of how girls are being used before some Yahoo boys could hit it big and the funniest thing is , girls keep drooling over these guys even with all these diabolical stories about them.

My close friend who stays in Ogun state used to tell me how sometimes Young guys will park their expensive cars by the roadside, come out and start vomiting blood or in some cases bark like dogs till they die mysteriously. If I ask why they die like that, his response will be...,Maybe they have refused to renew their sacrifices or they tried using a girl with strong spirits and it back fired, or probably their time enjoying the money is up( this means after doing some sacrifices to a particular deity for money. After two or three years of enjoying the money, then the person time will be up and he will die mysteriously). I was like damnnnnnnn.. Boiz dey really do things ooo shocked

I don’t use to believe these stories because I am an irreligious person, but with the current economic hardship and what’s happening lately, I think most of these stories might be true. And the saddest part is, their is no sign that things will get any better soon. So things like this will continue to happen. Nigeria is like a Jungle to the average youth and Life is survival of the fittest. Who else has heard similar stories or even seen it happen. Can you please share it ??.

65 Likes 6 Shares

Re: How True Are The Stories Of Girls Being Used By Yahoo Boys For Ritual? by illicit(m): 7:46am On Aug 16, 2021
Those cases of insanity cant be divorced from Central nervous system breakdown due to sleep deprivation and substance abuse....

They do juju as well

294 Likes 14 Shares

Re: How True Are The Stories Of Girls Being Used By Yahoo Boys For Ritual? by Philipmighty(m): 7:47am On Aug 16, 2021
Waiting for my elders who has been in the game to comment first

31 Likes 5 Shares

Re: How True Are The Stories Of Girls Being Used By Yahoo Boys For Ritual? by slawormiir: 7:52am On Aug 16, 2021
Damnnn niggarrrr
Don't let that get into your head son
There is nothing like that...

Am a bomber and a key board warrior....

It is all about consistency
bodybuilder:
Money rituals don't work. Simple. To be rich, it's all by ideas, hardwork, connections and luck. I don't know why Africans think killing an innocent human being will give them money.

The only thing that money ritual does is that it gives you more courage and ruthlessness to pursue money. It kills your conscience and boosts your confidence to go extra miles to make money. It just gives you the zeal to work harder. It's like a placebo drug.

In a nutshell, no ritual can give you money. Money can't fall from no where.
You must be a real niggar.......brother...I owe you a parcel of weed, enough bottles, some paid slim beautiful runs babe..

303 Likes 25 Shares

Re: How True Are The Stories Of Girls Being Used By Yahoo Boys For Ritual? by GOFRONT(m): 7:53am On Aug 16, 2021
Well, when I flash back at stories of how boys were stealing ladies panties and menstrual pads in 2019,

52 Likes 11 Shares

Re: How True Are The Stories Of Girls Being Used By Yahoo Boys For Ritual? by Palazee(m): 8:12am On Aug 16, 2021
Maybe the next person have something to say

Re: How True Are The Stories Of Girls Being Used By Yahoo Boys For Ritual? by Elzazzi: 8:12am On Aug 16, 2021
Pochettino:
We women deserve to be used for rituals because we are too greedy & senseless.

After seeing this, we will still roll with yahoo boys. That's how stupid we women are.

Hmmm. I salute your courage for saying this. I have personally hear girls say they don’t care how a guy makes his money.. All they wanna do is just to chop the money. I used to have a female friend, her name is Queen. She always tell me even if the guy na ritualist, she just wan chop him money. And I will just tell her she will be used one day too... the next thing Is, she will just get angry at me and say I should never say that kind thing to her again. Lool

175 Likes 12 Shares

Re: How True Are The Stories Of Girls Being Used By Yahoo Boys For Ritual? by Nobody: 8:18am On Aug 16, 2021
Elzazzi:
I grew up on the mainland. Precisely Ebute Metta, Yaba, Shomulu and Bariga Axis.
Anyone familiar with this places knows almost every Young guy staying in this areas are into Yahoo. In recent times I have heard countless stories of girls being used through diabolical means by Yahoo boys so their Magas(usually white men or women) will pay them huge amounts of money.

Sometimes the money they receive from these magas runs into millions of dollars. I have seen a 22 years old dude hit around 2 million dollars from his very rich white woman during the lockdown on the mainland(please note I am not blowing up figures here, saying what I know). You need to see the Cars and house this guy bought after hitting that huge amount. Later news started flying around that he used his girlfriend and some other girls, before his white client could pay him that amount.

I have heard countless stories of how girls are being used before some Yahoo boys could hit it big and the funniest thing is , girls keep drooling over these guys with all these diabolical stories about them.

My close friend who stays in Ogun state used to tell me how sometimes Young guys will park their expensive cars by the roadside, come out and start vomiting blood or in some cases bark like dogs still they die mysteriously. If I ask why they die like that, his response will be...,Maybe they have refused to renew their sacrifices or they tried using a girl with strong spirits and it back fired, or probably their time to enjoy the money is up( I go just open mouth like dammmmn).

I don’t use to believe these stories because I am an irreligious person, but with the current economic hardship and what’s happening lately, I think most of these stories might be true. And the saddest part is, their is no sign that things will get any better soon. So things like this will continue to happen. Nigeria is like a Jungle to the average youth here and Life is survival of the fittest. Who else has heard similar stories or even seen it happen. Can you please share it ??.
It doesn't work the way you think if not girls would have been a rare species in Nigeria. It works psychologically if someone is confident and desperate enough to do ritual the person will have the 'mind' to take riskier ways of getting money from clients
Yahoo plus doesn't work,there is no God,Satan,heaven,hell(nigeria is a synonym though). You are on your own

78 Likes 11 Shares

Re: How True Are The Stories Of Girls Being Used By Yahoo Boys For Ritual? by Elzazzi: 8:19am On Aug 16, 2021
ifyken:

It doesn't work the way you think if not girls would have been a rare species in Nigeria. It works psychologically if someone is confident and desperate enough to do ritual the person will have the 'mind' to take riskier ways of getting money from clients
Yahoo plus doesn't work,there is no God,Satan,heaven,hell(nigeria is a synonym though). You are on your own

Ok. If you say so sir .

Re: How True Are The Stories Of Girls Being Used By Yahoo Boys For Ritual? by Nobody: 8:20am On Aug 16, 2021
Elzazzi:

I have heard countless stories of how girls are being used before some Yahoo boys could hit it big and the funniest thing is , girls keep drooling over these guys with all these diabolical stories about them.

My close friend who stays in Ogun state used to tell me how sometimes Young guys will park their expensive cars by the roadside, come out and start vomiting blood or in some cases bark like dogs till they die mysteriously. If I ask why they die like that, his response will be...,Maybe they have refused to renew their sacrifices or they tried using a girl with strong spirits and it back fired, or probably their time to enjoy the money is up( I go just open mouth like dammmmn).

I don’t use to believe these stories because I am an irreligious person, but with the current economic hardship and what’s happening lately, I think most of these stories might be true. And the saddest part is, their is no sign that things will get any better soon. So things like this will continue to happen. Nigeria is like a Jungle to the average youth and Life is survival of the fittest. Who else has heard similar stories or even seen it happen. Can you please share it ??.
Also like illicit said they abuse drugs much which can cause insanity and ill health

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How True Are The Stories Of Girls Being Used By Yahoo Boys For Ritual? by jimmychang: 9:15am On Aug 16, 2021
Waiting to read comments

Re: How True Are The Stories Of Girls Being Used By Yahoo Boys For Ritual? by 2times2(m): 9:39am On Aug 16, 2021
Since time immemorial girls have being the sole requirements for money attainment.
You use girls to make money to use girls to make money. It's a vicious cycle

29 Likes 5 Shares

Re: How True Are The Stories Of Girls Being Used By Yahoo Boys For Ritual? by Zazamulah: 10:06am On Aug 16, 2021
Pochettino:
We women deserve to be used for rituals because we are too greedy & senseless.

After seeing this, we will still roll with yahoo boys. That's how stupid we women are.
Hanty please take it easy. This country hard!!!

11 Likes 5 Shares

Re: How True Are The Stories Of Girls Being Used By Yahoo Boys For Ritual? by bodybuilder: 10:16am On Aug 16, 2021
Money rituals don't work. Simple. To be rich, it's all by ideas, hardwork, connections and luck. I don't know why Africans think killing an innocent human being will give them money.

The only thing that money ritual does is that it gives you more courage and ruthlessness to pursue money. It kills your conscience and boosts your confidence to go extra miles to make money. It just gives you the zeal to work harder. It's like a placebo drug.

You think to yourself, that If I could kill my brother or friend or parent I love so much, that's means there is no greater sin for me to commit again. No evil that I'll would do will surprass that that.

Hence, you'll do anything possible to make money even if it involves inhumane things like child trafficking, kidnapping, armed robbery, stealing public funds etc.

In a nutshell, no ritual can give you money. Money can't fall from no where, you can only get rich buy doing something valuable to others or involving in illegal activities like drug trafficking, embezzlement, fraud etc. No magic money

145 Likes 21 Shares

Re: How True Are The Stories Of Girls Being Used By Yahoo Boys For Ritual? by Youngpo413: 11:22am On Aug 16, 2021
Re: How True Are The Stories Of Girls Being Used By Yahoo Boys For Ritual? by Jerryherd: 11:27am On Aug 16, 2021

If you believe praying to Jesus Christ, Mohammad SAW, Allah and Jehovah can bless you and aid your success, so what is hard in believing Satan, Demons , Genomes , evil spirits can also bless you with their own kind of wealth

You better be careful, very very careful as theres more to life that science and scientists don't understand

229 Likes 23 Shares

Re: How True Are The Stories Of Girls Being Used By Yahoo Boys For Ritual? by jasonaviles: 11:32am On Aug 16, 2021
Hey guys pls follow me i will follow back ASAP

Re: How True Are The Stories Of Girls Being Used By Yahoo Boys For Ritual? by Kenneth10110(m): 11:33am On Aug 16, 2021
I have seen this one no be say them say or na news. Girls be careful please

58 Likes 5 Shares

Re: How True Are The Stories Of Girls Being Used By Yahoo Boys For Ritual? by Lavidalo: 11:39am On Aug 16, 2021
Re: How True Are The Stories Of Girls Being Used By Yahoo Boys For Ritual? by blazebaba(m): 11:46am On Aug 16, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr

Don't let that get into your head son

There is nothing like that
Dammn niqqar...iro lonpaa iwo man slow...oya counter attack am..

Re: How True Are The Stories Of Girls Being Used By Yahoo Boys For Ritual? by blazebaba(m): 11:52am On Aug 16, 2021
ifyken:

Are you having brain seizure nii or is Your head peppering you...okay no GOD,SATAN,HEAVEN AND HELL...abii make i call righteousness2 for you....oh mo aye...guess na canada dem born you abii...

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How True Are The Stories Of Girls Being Used By Yahoo Boys For Ritual? by Nobody: 11:59am On Aug 16, 2021
hahaha cheesy which kind thread be this la
Wait ooh you dey want make them tell you nothing like that ? As some people has already saying is false.
A RIVER DOESN'T FLOW IN FOREST WITHOUT BRINGING DOWN TREES..
most naija girls are walking corps ,no level for most of them .
Take it or leave that's the truth.

67 Likes 5 Shares

Re: How True Are The Stories Of Girls Being Used By Yahoo Boys For Ritual? by Nobody: 12:09pm On Aug 16, 2021
Sacredness:
hahaha cheesy which kind thread be this la
Wait ooh who dey want make them tell you nothing like that ? As some people has already saying is false.
A RIVER DOESN'T FLOW IN FOREST WITHOUT BRINGING DOWN TREES..
most naija girls are walking corps ,no level for most of them .
Take it or leave that's the truth.

I am sure prostitutes are the easiest targets

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How True Are The Stories Of Girls Being Used By Yahoo Boys For Ritual? by Nobody: 12:18pm On Aug 16, 2021
a prostitutes is never a target bro.
Being a prostitute simply implies they have make used of you already, watin remain na leftover
MajorGeneraILaw:

I am sure prostitutes are the easiest targets

54 Likes 5 Shares

Re: How True Are The Stories Of Girls Being Used By Yahoo Boys For Ritual? by Theboy21: 1:05pm On Aug 16, 2021
cheesy cheesy Well to whom much is given, much is also expected...its an exchange...she gets the money while he gets what he want from her... cheesy cheesy if any girl ever insult you before cos of being broke you wont feel any sympathy for em when they are being used cheesy cheesy

25 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How True Are The Stories Of Girls Being Used By Yahoo Boys For Ritual? by GboyegaD(m): 1:08pm On Aug 16, 2021
I don't believe in money rituals as a person.

Re: How True Are The Stories Of Girls Being Used By Yahoo Boys For Ritual? by free2ryhme: 1:08pm On Aug 16, 2021
Elzazzi:

I have heard countless stories of how girls are being used before some Yahoo boys could hit it big and the funniest thing is , girls keep drooling over these guys even with all these diabolical stories about them.

My close friend who stays in Ogun state used to tell me how sometimes Young guys will park their expensive cars by the roadside, come out and start vomiting blood or in some cases bark like dogs till they die mysteriously. If I ask why they die like that, his response will be...,Maybe they have refused to renew their sacrifices or they tried using a girl with strong spirits and it back fired, or probably their time enjoying the money is up( this means after doing some sacrifices to a particular deity for money. After two or three years of enjoying the money, then the person time will be up and he will die mysteriously). I was like damnnnnnnn.. Boiz dey really do things ooo shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Ibrahium Asalailul "Small Japron" Is Dead - Cyberng / Buccaneers, Vikings, Cult Groups In Ikorodu Gather For Peace Meeting (Pics) / Who Is The Serial Killer In Port Harcourt Hotels, Killing Many Ladies? (Graphic)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51