Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,114 members, 7,814,914 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:15 PM

Hushpuppi Hosts Daddy Freeze In Dubai As They Show Off Their Wristwatches (Pics) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Hushpuppi Hosts Daddy Freeze In Dubai As They Show Off Their Wristwatches (Pics) (62287 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Welcomed To Dubai As Mr King Tonto Dikeh / Hushpuppi Reacts To Daddy Freeze Calling Out Celebrities With Fake Wristwatches / Uche Uba Blasts Daddy Freeze In An Open Letter. OAP Freeze Fires Back (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hushpuppi Hosts Daddy Freeze In Dubai As They Show Off Their Wristwatches (Pics) by felixomor: 2:56pm On Nov 16, 2017
Gryffindor:

I don't think him flaunting his watches is a crime,his a human being not some god,either does it make the #FreeTheSheeple Movt of his less true,we Nigerians need to separate fact from sentiments. The guys his with in d picture are not criminals until proven to be so.
And the pastors arent thieves until proven

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi Hosts Daddy Freeze In Dubai As They Show Off Their Wristwatches (Pics) by rayobaba(m): 3:15pm On Nov 16, 2017
Olalan:
This Freeze guy really needs to define his stand on morality. You can't be trying to correct some ills in the society yet at the same time frolicking with people of questionable characters.
What morality! So he doesnt have right to choose who he mingles with! Does he collect tithe or offering from anyone, that can now make u judge him! He doesnt condemn pastors personal(salary) money or their private business money. Neither does he condemn how they shd spend their "worked for money" He only condemns them spending tithe and offering (church money) to enrich their pocket. Some pastors have company establish with their personal money, they can spend that money anyhow. Not spending church money anyhow. His position does not means he is holy. If you dont buy his idea, not everybody buys his idea too. But as to comparing who he mingles with or showing wristwatches and drinks does not correlate with his idea on church money. Its two different thing. Am not here to tell anybody not to pay tithe. Read ur bible completely(not just d area pastors like preaching about) on tithe and let the spirit guide your understanding. So that you wont say somebody misled you. Those he frolic with and Freeze stand on church are not correlated.

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi Hosts Daddy Freeze In Dubai As They Show Off Their Wristwatches (Pics) by telealpha123(m): 3:16pm On Nov 16, 2017
God!!! I hate this guys.
Re: Hushpuppi Hosts Daddy Freeze In Dubai As They Show Off Their Wristwatches (Pics) by toprealman: 3:16pm On Nov 16, 2017
Olalan:
This Freeze guy really needs to define his stand on morality. You can't be trying to correct some ills in the society yet at the same time frolicking with people of questionable characters.
So freeze is unquestionable in his character?
Re: Hushpuppi Hosts Daddy Freeze In Dubai As They Show Off Their Wristwatches (Pics) by Blonchilli(m): 3:21pm On Nov 16, 2017
What Freeze is doing is called 'shooting yourself in the foot'. A right thinking man would not jump on his ridiculous #FreeTheSheeple movement again. Attacking fraud men by frolicking with an Internet fraudster. Freeze is a different kind of slowpoke. It's like trying to wash a stain of your clothes but rubbing muddy hands on your body. Hushpuppi is a fraud, a man who won't try this in the US or face Federal laws is been glorified by a man who is trying to stop men who deceive the people into giving their hard earned money. If I was these Pastors I'll just assassinate his character through this, but it seems Freeze doesn't have one in the first place.
Re: Hushpuppi Hosts Daddy Freeze In Dubai As They Show Off Their Wristwatches (Pics) by OhiOfIhima: 3:28pm On Nov 16, 2017
Olalan:
Keep quiet! Wat sort of questionable character are u talking abt just because d guy Hushpuppi refuse to divulge to u guys his source of income now make u think he is a criminal... Better learn to leave ur own life n stop dipe nose in someone else.. Oponu oshi...
Re: Hushpuppi Hosts Daddy Freeze In Dubai As They Show Off Their Wristwatches (Pics) by ofemigeorge(m): 3:35pm On Nov 16, 2017
Olalan:
Jesus flocked with the sinners
Re: Hushpuppi Hosts Daddy Freeze In Dubai As They Show Off Their Wristwatches (Pics) by enny66(m): 3:36pm On Nov 16, 2017
so after Infinix fly you to Dubai for the launch, this is what you are doing abi.......Infinix people, come and see oooooooo
newsynews:
It seems Daddy Freeze has joined the #FakeLife movement started by Hushpuppi.

The OAP was hosted by the Instagram big boy and some other dude in Dubai and the high point of the meeting was the wrist watch they had on.

It was a meeting of Patek Philippe, Hublot and Audemars Piguet.

Pictures below.

http://www.purplefeel.com/2017/11/hushpuppi-hosts-daddy-freeze-dubai.html
Re: Hushpuppi Hosts Daddy Freeze In Dubai As They Show Off Their Wristwatches (Pics) by sweetrace(f): 3:46pm On Nov 16, 2017
Olalan:

Jesus hung out with people who were said to be of questionable character.
Re: Hushpuppi Hosts Daddy Freeze In Dubai As They Show Off Their Wristwatches (Pics) by toye440: 4:10pm On Nov 16, 2017
Olalan:
kai freeze must read this, if him no get brain i go borrow am. Bros u knack am as e suppose b, i twale for u sir.

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi Hosts Daddy Freeze In Dubai As They Show Off Their Wristwatches (Pics) by femi4: 4:16pm On Nov 16, 2017
Olalan:
That's some mumu's pastor here. Blowing hot and cold at the same time
Re: Hushpuppi Hosts Daddy Freeze In Dubai As They Show Off Their Wristwatches (Pics) by sniperr007(m): 4:16pm On Nov 16, 2017
Olalan:

U spoke well.

2 extra smooth for u. cool
Re: Hushpuppi Hosts Daddy Freeze In Dubai As They Show Off Their Wristwatches (Pics) by toye440: 4:16pm On Nov 16, 2017
U must b a church goer. 2 Corinthians 6:17 Bible says: Therefore, "Come out from them and be separate, says the Lord. Touch no unclean thing, and I will receive you."
Re: Hushpuppi Hosts Daddy Freeze In Dubai As They Show Off Their Wristwatches (Pics) by dayowunmi(m): 4:18pm On Nov 16, 2017
Grown men brandishing wristwatches on social media like little kids! What next, you will start comparing under wears on Instagram. Who has the most expensive singlets and boxers! Jesus is coming soon
Re: Hushpuppi Hosts Daddy Freeze In Dubai As They Show Off Their Wristwatches (Pics) by femi4: 4:18pm On Nov 16, 2017
sweetrace:

Jesus hung out with people who were said to be of questionable character.
And I guess Jesus was flaunting his cloak in their midst

2 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi Hosts Daddy Freeze In Dubai As They Show Off Their Wristwatches (Pics) by felixomor: 4:23pm On Nov 16, 2017
femi4:
And I guess Jesus was flaunting his cloak in their midst

U asked him well
Re: Hushpuppi Hosts Daddy Freeze In Dubai As They Show Off Their Wristwatches (Pics) by joinnow: 4:35pm On Nov 16, 2017
When Evans broda kidnap the hand now
Una go come say why now
Re: Hushpuppi Hosts Daddy Freeze In Dubai As They Show Off Their Wristwatches (Pics) by Gbabe2: 4:40pm On Nov 16, 2017
I am sad when I see youth of these days referring to Daddy Freeze as their super star. Who is daddy freeze sef?

Olalan:
Re: Hushpuppi Hosts Daddy Freeze In Dubai As They Show Off Their Wristwatches (Pics) by maxwell530(m): 4:52pm On Nov 16, 2017
NLevents:
I haven't seen Mark Zuckerberg show off before. You know why?

Wealth doesn't seek for attention cool

Nairaland party 3.0 heavily loading, why would you want to miss out on so much fun ? Visit thread for more details https://www.nairaland.com/4153612/nairaland-get-together-party03
but mayweather always show off and he's damn Rich.....

Zukerberg may personally don't like showing off, that doesn't mean another wealthy guy won't show off

Don't set your standard on another man's.
Re: Hushpuppi Hosts Daddy Freeze In Dubai As They Show Off Their Wristwatches (Pics) by Gbabe2: 4:55pm On Nov 16, 2017
I wonder o. This generation is turning into something else. Kinsha ti lowo generation (must to to get money). Shioor.

maxwell530:

Zukerberg may personally don't like showing off, that doesn't mean another wealthy guy won't show off

Re: Hushpuppi Hosts Daddy Freeze In Dubai As They Show Off Their Wristwatches (Pics) by Gbabe2: 4:58pm On Nov 16, 2017
Bro, Mayweather is a role model to thugs and not the working class. Get the facts right.

maxwell530:

Re: Hushpuppi Hosts Daddy Freeze In Dubai As They Show Off Their Wristwatches (Pics) by NLevents: 5:03pm On Nov 16, 2017
maxwell530:

money jam some people while some people made the money.so if you see person wey money miss road jam you go know.

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi Hosts Daddy Freeze In Dubai As They Show Off Their Wristwatches (Pics) by Maximus85(m): 5:10pm On Nov 16, 2017
whitebeard:
Maturity is not in age..!!

Walahi gaskia. God I go bless you pha
Re: Hushpuppi Hosts Daddy Freeze In Dubai As They Show Off Their Wristwatches (Pics) by ZaramT: 5:13pm On Nov 16, 2017
Is it not obvious now that this freeze of a guy is jealous of people whose success he only dreams of but knows he can't attain?

A man showing off a wristwatch will he turn down a gift car of N40million? I guess he just got that watch from puppy. Make I chill shall,,, when puppy bark we go know d truth.

3 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi Hosts Daddy Freeze In Dubai As They Show Off Their Wristwatches (Pics) by delishpot: 5:18pm On Nov 16, 2017
And he claiming.s pastors should not fly private jet? He should sell that wristwatch and help those poor he is so concerned about.
Re: Hushpuppi Hosts Daddy Freeze In Dubai As They Show Off Their Wristwatches (Pics) by Horlufemi(m): 5:19pm On Nov 16, 2017
Olalan:

They said the same of Jesus.

Are you a Pharisee

grin
Re: Hushpuppi Hosts Daddy Freeze In Dubai As They Show Off Their Wristwatches (Pics) by odedele: 5:26pm On Nov 16, 2017
Make I flaunt my designers too

Re: Hushpuppi Hosts Daddy Freeze In Dubai As They Show Off Their Wristwatches (Pics) by firebaby(f): 5:37pm On Nov 16, 2017
whitebeard:
Maturity is not in age..!!
At all
Re: Hushpuppi Hosts Daddy Freeze In Dubai As They Show Off Their Wristwatches (Pics) by bionixs: 5:49pm On Nov 16, 2017
Olalan:
oga sorry for you. you go wait for your pastors' hater hero tire. correct ills my foot!
Re: Hushpuppi Hosts Daddy Freeze In Dubai As They Show Off Their Wristwatches (Pics) by bionixs: 5:51pm On Nov 16, 2017
internationalman:
I'm beginning to think Daddy Freeze is hypocrite.
sorry! he does his business and you mumuishly follow him
Re: Hushpuppi Hosts Daddy Freeze In Dubai As They Show Off Their Wristwatches (Pics) by mankettle(m): 6:10pm On Nov 16, 2017
Olalan:
Jesus Christ hung out with prostitutes. and other sinners
Re: Hushpuppi Hosts Daddy Freeze In Dubai As They Show Off Their Wristwatches (Pics) by Mungalaku(m): 6:19pm On Nov 16, 2017
Not nice

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Toyin Abraham Acquires A G-Wagon Brabus / This Is Why Mercy Johnson Is The Most Talented Nollywood Actress (Photo) / Tonto Dikeh Kisses Prince Kpokpogri, Her New Boyfriend (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.