Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,787 members, 7,810,051 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:33 PM

Toyin Abraham Acquires A G-Wagon Brabus - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toyin Abraham Acquires A G-Wagon Brabus (62274 Views)

Bbnaija’s Christy O Acquires A G-wagon Worth ₦100m / Meet The Real Owner Of The G-wagon Brabus Hushpuppi And Zlatan Ibile Posed With / Regina Daniels Adds A Mercedes Brabus To Her Collection Of Cars (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Toyin Abraham Acquires A G-Wagon Brabus by wale377(m): 2:00pm On Feb 09, 2021
Popular nollywood actress Toyin Abraham just recently bought a brabus gwagon for herself. This news was announced by her manager @officialsamolatunji

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ocBW1N8ECEI

Here colleagues such as Nkechi blessing Sunday , iyaboojo etc also celebrated her on her win

https://www.instagram.com/p/CLEav_FnTF1/?igshid=giqe7qj4082k

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Toyin Abraham Acquires A G-Wagon Brabus by Mozino007(m): 2:02pm On Feb 09, 2021
OYA wailers food don done!....

56 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Toyin Abraham Acquires A G-Wagon Brabus by merieam16(f): 2:05pm On Feb 09, 2021
Congrats big woman...i guess after funke akindele, she comes to mind

93 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Toyin Abraham Acquires A G-Wagon Brabus by kktbm: 2:07pm On Feb 09, 2021
Dem say money no dey Lagos but person dey buy brabus

Where unna dey see this moneyyy abeggggggg

194 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Toyin Abraham Acquires A G-Wagon Brabus by kktbm: 2:07pm On Feb 09, 2021
merieam16:
Congrats big woman...i guess after funke akindele, she comes to mind

Yeah she’s top notch

49 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Toyin Abraham Acquires A G-Wagon Brabus by Nobody: 2:16pm On Feb 09, 2021
I'm waiting for them to come and say she bought this with her pusssy

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Toyin Abraham Acquires A G-Wagon Brabus by LordKO(m): 2:23pm On Feb 09, 2021
Congrats to her. Meanwhile, as much as I don't hold brief for anyone, it's, however, both appalling and laughable whenever I see people doubting the genuineness of the source of someone's floating wealth simply because the person is popularly known for a particular occupation, especially a newbie in such profession. Life doesn't work like that, people. It's never been how long, but how well, vast, opportune, etc., backed with action.

Case study, a said relatively new actress that was said to have bought a brand-new model Prado a few days ago. She or any other person in her position neither need to be business savvy nor venture into another business directly nor sleep around to accumulate wealth bigger than what she earns from her known popular occupation; instead; in the absence of diversifying silently while still in the profession, all she needs is an encounter with a dealmaker who knows how to liaise with someone like her to net genuine deals worth millions and billions from the appropriate quarters and automatically start swimming in real money once she's compensated or partake in sharing the profit where a formal agreement was entered.

Opportunities abound; unfortunately, most of you either don't have the grit or acumen to maximize them.

58 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Toyin Abraham Acquires A G-Wagon Brabus by HopeVictor(m): 2:24pm On Feb 09, 2021
Congrats..If to say she never marry I for talk something but let me reserve my comment..

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Toyin Abraham Acquires A G-Wagon Brabus by We4all: 2:40pm On Feb 09, 2021
No wonder she wrote that long epistle when Ruggedman voiced out his opinions about Nollywood actresses. She was only exhibiting 'solidarity syndrome'. Hard working woman my foot!

271 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Toyin Abraham Acquires A G-Wagon Brabus by Bornsinner7: 2:41pm On Feb 09, 2021
Oloshoring is a very lucrative business anywhere in the world.. Don't get it twisted..

You don't have to do the servicing yourself especially when you have made a name in the industry..

You see those young chicks aspiring to be actresses, vixens, models etc you can pimpp them to big clients who will then reward you with cash, political positions and the likes...

Pimpin is a risky business in this part of the world because of loyalty and trust.. your hoe can easily steal your client without you getting any benefit that's why some have chosen to do such a business with their biological daughters...

For the record, making a name in the business is very vital and will boost your profile this is where Nollywood comes in..

I am not saying she's an olosho.. neither am I saying she's a pimpp.. I am not even saying anything..

174 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Toyin Abraham Acquires A G-Wagon Brabus by We4all: 2:44pm On Feb 09, 2021
LordKO:
Congrats to her. Meanwhile, as much as I don't hold brief for anyone, it's, however, both appalling and laughable whenever I see people doubting the genuineness of the source of someone's floating wealth simply because the person is popularly known for a particular occupation, especially a newbie in such profession. Life doesn't work like that, people. It's never been how long, but how well, vast, opportune, etc., backed with action.

Case study, a said relatively new actress that was said to have bought a brand-new model Prado a few days ago. She or any other person in her position neither need to be business savvy nor venture into another business directly nor sleep around to accumulate wealth bigger than what she earns from her known popular occupation; instead; in the absence of diversifying silently while still in the profession, all she needs is an encounter with a deal maker who knows how to liaise with someone like her to net genuine deals worth millions and billions from the appropriate quarters and automatically start swimming in real money once she's compensated or partake in sharing the profit where a formal agreement was entered.

Opportunities abound; unfortunately, most of you either don't have the grit or acumen to maximize them.

Bla..bla..bla...you're still a learner if you don't know that most Nigerians are 'corporate fraudsters and oloshos'. It is what it is!

135 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Toyin Abraham Acquires A G-Wagon Brabus by LordKO(m): 2:47pm On Feb 09, 2021
We4all:

Bla..bla..bla...you're still a learner if you don't know that most Nigerians are 'corporate fraudsters and oloshos'. It is what it is!

Direct your mention to your fellow low-lives. My post is concise enough for any sane person who's established to understand it.

42 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Toyin Abraham Acquires A G-Wagon Brabus by englishmart(m): 2:56pm On Feb 09, 2021
She said she earns in millions per movie. How many movies do you have to act in life to have the massive net worth these women have. Why won't they make so much when a guy who earns much less still feels obliged to pay the bills of a woman who earns much more.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toyin Abraham Acquires A G-Wagon Brabus by ikennamadu1(m): 2:59pm On Feb 09, 2021
LordKO:

Direct your mention to your fellow low-lives. My post is concise enough for any sane person who's established to understand it.
so you are calling people low-lives because you are privileged to own a few bucks ... tufiakwa.. shame on you... kiddo

68 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Toyin Abraham Acquires A G-Wagon Brabus by Dreyton36: 3:39pm On Feb 09, 2021
LordKO:

Case study, a said relatively new actress that was said to have bought a brand-new model Prado a few days ago. She or any other person in her position neither need to be business savvy nor venture into another business directly nor sleep around to accumulate wealth bigger than what she earns from her known popular occupation; instead; in the absence of diversifying silently while still in the profession, all she needs is an encounter with a deal maker who knows how to liaise with someone like her to net genuine deals worth millions and billions from the appropriate quarters and automatically start swimming in real money once she's compensated or partake in sharing the profit where a formal agreement was entered.

Person but motor you write queen premier
Omo if na private jet na complete novel you do write o

Lights up my kpoli in peace

51 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Toyin Abraham Acquires A G-Wagon Brabus by IamPlato(m): 3:58pm On Feb 09, 2021

Why are the ladies succeeding more than the men in nollywood?

Because men don't have PUSSIES...

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toyin Abraham Acquires A G-Wagon Brabus by ChocolateWine(f): 3:58pm On Feb 09, 2021
Congrats girl.

I tap into your grace.

5 Likes

Re: Toyin Abraham Acquires A G-Wagon Brabus by joseph1832(m): 3:58pm On Feb 09, 2021
The ministry is moving. grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toyin Abraham Acquires A G-Wagon Brabus by BlessedNuel: 3:58pm On Feb 09, 2021
Seen....no wonder she countered what Ruggedybaba been talk about women in the movie industry.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toyin Abraham Acquires A G-Wagon Brabus by fergieboy: 3:58pm On Feb 09, 2021
Smart woman

She heard to clear the air before showing off

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toyin Abraham Acquires A G-Wagon Brabus by salbis(m): 3:58pm On Feb 09, 2021
Nollywood females are making giant strides on all fronts. Congratulations to her.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Toyin Abraham Acquires A G-Wagon Brabus by FreeSpirited: 3:58pm On Feb 09, 2021
Women will one day kill themselves with competition....No wonder some don't mind eating shit in Saudi..

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toyin Abraham Acquires A G-Wagon Brabus by Lucrativress(f): 3:59pm On Feb 09, 2021
wale377:
Popular nollywood actress Toyin Abraham just recently bought a brabus gwagon for herself. This news was announced by her manager @officialsamolatunji

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ocBW1N8ECEI

Here colleagues such as Nkechi blessing Sunday , iyaboojo etc also celebrated her on her win

https://www.instagram.com/p/CLEav_FnTF1/?igshid=giqe7qj4082k
Oga oooo
God your Baby Girl loves Cars,yet I no get Tyres
Don't let me keep reading good news
Make me one of the Partakers

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toyin Abraham Acquires A G-Wagon Brabus by Jerryherd: 3:59pm On Feb 09, 2021
cool

Netflix

Cinema tickets revenue

And

YouTube Channel revenue

That's the game changer for Actress and movie producers

11 Likes

Re: Toyin Abraham Acquires A G-Wagon Brabus by Sunnydoo: 3:59pm On Feb 09, 2021
When will men and guys buy? Women leading by 211 : 0

Sorry guys

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Toyin Abraham Acquires A G-Wagon Brabus by Teewhy2: 3:59pm On Feb 09, 2021
Some people are balling in this country.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Toyin Abraham Acquires A G-Wagon Brabus by opalu: 4:00pm On Feb 09, 2021
Divine favour always follows women
Re: Toyin Abraham Acquires A G-Wagon Brabus by Triangles1(m): 4:00pm On Feb 09, 2021
Its obvious

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Toyin Abraham Acquires A G-Wagon Brabus by Nobody: 4:00pm On Feb 09, 2021
The dealer of the vehicle will come take their car back next week.

How come only females so called nolywood actresses are buying cars? While the males are getting sick or dying.

If there is corona, wearing masks, social distancing and lockdowns when did they act the movies that paid them these monies? undecided Oloshos!

22 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Comedian Oluwadolarz Involved In A Car Accident In Lagos (Video) / Bobrisky Gets Own Snapchat Filter (Pictures) / Portable Wears Matching Outfit With His Wife To Celebrate Her On Her Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.