Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,189 members, 7,818,614 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:52 PM

How To Naturally Cure Quick Ejaculation - Health (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How To Naturally Cure Quick Ejaculation (91782 Views)

Causes Of Mouth Odour And How To Naturally Get Rid Of It. / How To Cure Quick Ejaculation With Herb / See How To Naturally Cure Whitlow; Causes, Symptoms And Natural Remedy. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Naturally Cure Quick Ejaculation by TUBLEZ(m): 7:08pm On Nov 16, 2017
chatinent:

You can bypass the smelly sensation. After chewing, brush your mouth with you regular toothpaste then chew walnut, smell dies and goes to see old roger.
A lot has been said abt this garlic.. It's now available in tablets I think but gnld garlic tablet na 6k shaa
Re: How To Naturally Cure Quick Ejaculation by meeky007(m): 7:40pm On Nov 16, 2017
Re: How To Naturally Cure Quick Ejaculation by charlsecy(m): 8:21pm On Nov 16, 2017
rayralph:
How about the pungent smell of garlic? How do you deal with that too?
chatinent:
You can bypass the smelly sensation. After chewing, brush your mouth with you regular toothpaste then chew walnut, smell dies and goes to see old roger.
You cannot completely avoid the smell as it comes from your breath, not from your mouth. Even if you swallow a clove without letting it touch your tongue, your breath will still smell of garlic, even your poo and fart.

1 Like

Re: How To Naturally Cure Quick Ejaculation by Welcomme: 8:38pm On Nov 16, 2017
northvietnam:
Blend garlic , tiger nut, banana, coconut, Dabende together drink em everyday

Thank me later
What is Dabende?
Re: How To Naturally Cure Quick Ejaculation by Welcomme: 8:53pm On Nov 16, 2017
Caseless:
I hate garlic. My stamina is very OK .
Allah and uncle Moh are against pre marital sex
Re: How To Naturally Cure Quick Ejaculation by Bakrabas: 8:53pm On Nov 16, 2017
northvietnam:
1)Garlic for sperm motility
Garlic contains two great elements; allicin, which improves blood flow to the penis and protects sperm from damage and selenium which improves sperm motility. Eat a clove a day and cook your meals with it.

2) Bananas for libido adding banana to your daily meal. Banana contains an enzyme called bromelain and has been found to increase male sex drive and libido. The plus is they are also an excellent source of vitamin B which gives you energy for sex.

3)Tiger nuts

4)Dates

5) Coconut

Soak tiger nut over night in water .....

Blend the above mentioned together put water to be moderate

Abeg sieve am Ooooo. ....

Which one is Debende nuts ooo

1 Like

Re: How To Naturally Cure Quick Ejaculation by Tsowa(m): 9:16pm On Nov 16, 2017
Your mouth will be smelling and people will start to suspect maybe Evil spirits are disturbing you cos garlic is used to scare Gins(spirits) away
Re: How To Naturally Cure Quick Ejaculation by malware: 9:16pm On Nov 16, 2017
Frenchfriez:
Not taking anything away from the article and other herbal treatments buh majority of the premature ejac cases I have come across are down to psychosocial factors.
Anxiety is the biggest problem of most men with this condition. Many are too anxious to dive into the cooky that they don't take time to enjoy pre-intimacy. Some are anxious about performance, after bragging to her on phone /chat that hez a marathon runner grin.
Stress is another factor, and ofcus having an unrelaxed mind too.
Last last, experience is also a big player in premature ejac. No doubt, experience is the best teacher.
Guys need to relax and enjoy their Ladies. Enjoy the sex.

I agree that stress and anxiety are the culprits, because whenever I have early morning sex, I last longer.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Naturally Cure Quick Ejaculation by Skoopy(m): 9:48pm On Nov 16, 2017
sariu11:
grin

Fyne gal, fyne gal what are you looking for?
Re: How To Naturally Cure Quick Ejaculation by Coolbreeze85: 11:24pm On Nov 16, 2017
onyidonaldson:

sell your bitcoin and paypal funds instantly 340/$
I'm interested. How do I reach you
Re: How To Naturally Cure Quick Ejaculation by onyidonaldson(m): 11:55pm On Nov 16, 2017
Coolbreeze85:
I'm interested. How do I reach you
zero
Eight zero eight eight seven one nine nine three seven watsapp
Re: How To Naturally Cure Quick Ejaculation by chatinent: 9:48am On Nov 18, 2017
meeky007:
its there any cure for staph or itchy body
I would write sth about these soon, just follow Chatdom...
Re: How To Naturally Cure Quick Ejaculation by meeky007(m): 10:19am On Nov 18, 2017
chatinent:
I would write sth about these soon, just follow Chatdom...
ok
Re: How To Naturally Cure Quick Ejaculation by chatinent: 1:28pm On Nov 18, 2017
meeky007:
ok
Yeah, you could login to Chatdom then subscribe to our health section here for new daily updates: www.chatdom.com.ng/health
Re: How To Naturally Cure Quick Ejaculation by Uziehot(m): 6:20pm On Nov 18, 2017
chatinent:

Yeah, you could login to Chatdom then subscribe to our health section here for new daily updates: www.chatdom.com.ng/health
pls o, which one is melon bunch?
Re: How To Naturally Cure Quick Ejaculation by chatinent: 7:24pm On Nov 18, 2017
Uziehot:
pls o, which one is melon bunch?
Just like you say a tuber of yam.

1 Like

Re: How To Naturally Cure Quick Ejaculation by Caseless: 1:26pm On Nov 19, 2017
Welcomme:
Allah and uncle Moh are against pre marital sex
lol@uncle moh grin grin

I have stamina for my wife.
Re: How To Naturally Cure Quick Ejaculation by Welcomme: 3:54pm On Nov 19, 2017
Caseless:
lol@uncle moh grin grin

I have stamina for my wife.
You and I know that u are not married.. Stop giving me format
Re: How To Naturally Cure Quick Ejaculation by northvietnam(m): 6:20pm On Nov 19, 2017
Bakrabas:

Which one is Debende nuts ooo

Dates ...

Check the pics I uploaded
Re: How To Naturally Cure Quick Ejaculation by northvietnam(m): 6:21pm On Nov 19, 2017
Welcomme:
What is Dabende?

Dates

Check the pics I uploaded
Re: How To Naturally Cure Quick Ejaculation by Caseless: 2:21pm On Nov 20, 2017
Welcomme:
You and I know that u are not married.. Stop giving me format
haba!! How you take know? undecided
Re: How To Naturally Cure Quick Ejaculation by charlsecy(m): 7:41pm On Nov 20, 2017
ImpressionsNG:
There's nothing more powerful for improving male performance than the miraculous combination of garlic and vitamin c.
Have you used the mixture?
Re: How To Naturally Cure Quick Ejaculation by ImpressionsNG: 8:24am On Nov 21, 2017
charlsecy:
Have you used the mixture?
Of course, and I'm still using it.

Only that I've reduced my dosage to just twice a week, because it makes me too much of a randy stallion if I keep taking it up to four times a week. The erections can stand in the way sometimes, no pun intended.
Re: How To Naturally Cure Quick Ejaculation by charlsecy(m): 10:22am On Nov 21, 2017
ImpressionsNG:

Of course, and I'm still using it.

Only that I've reduced my dosage to just twice a week, because.....
1. Would you be taking it permanently to maintain erectile health, or can it cure erectile dysfunction and you wouldn't have to be using the mixture again?

2. For how long have you taken it?
Re: How To Naturally Cure Quick Ejaculation by ImpressionsNG: 11:52am On Nov 21, 2017
charlsecy:
1. Would you be taking it permanently to maintain erectile health, or can it cure erectile dysfunction and you wouldn't have to be using the mixture again?

2. For how long have you taken it?

It's a completely natural combination, so there is no risk of addiction or habit forming arising from its constant intake.

I've been taking it since January, but after one full month of taking it daily, I reduced the dosage to twice a week because the effect was very strong. I don't think there's anything wrong with taking it consistently, perhaps twice a week to maintain its effects. Besides, it is also great for reducing high BP, that's part of the reason why I use it too.

1 Like

Re: How To Naturally Cure Quick Ejaculation by rashfat(m): 12:12pm On Nov 21, 2017
ImpressionsNG:

It's a completely natural combination, so there is no risk of addiction or habit forming arising from its constant intake.

I've been taking it since January, but after one full month of taking it daily, I reduced the dosage to twice a week because the effect was very strong. I don't think there's anything wrong with taking it consistently, perhaps twice a week to maintain its effects. Besides, it is also great for reducing high BP, that's part of the reason why I use it too.

Do you take it in powdery form or as tablets?
Re: How To Naturally Cure Quick Ejaculation by ImpressionsNG: 1:45pm On Nov 21, 2017
rashfat:

Do you take it in powdery form or as tablets?

Capsules. I take only the brands I recommended on my blog post. I tried another garlic brand earlier and didn't get the effect I wanted. Turns out it didn't contain enough allicin.

If you can take raw garlic and don't mind the odour, that's fine. Take 3-4 cloves daily, along with 1000mg Vitamin c capsules or tablets.
Re: How To Naturally Cure Quick Ejaculation by opera1(m): 2:05pm On Nov 21, 2017
ImpressionsNG:

Capsules. I take only the brands I recommended on my blog post. I tried another garlic brand earlier and didn't get the effect I wanted. Turns out it didn't contain enough allicin.

If you can take raw garlic and don't mind the odour, that's fine. Take 3-4 cloves daily, along with 1000mg Vitamin c capsules or tablets.

Can u please give us the name of the drug and the likely cost?
Re: How To Naturally Cure Quick Ejaculation by ImpressionsNG: 3:14pm On Nov 21, 2017
opera1:

Can u please give us the name of the drug and the likely cost?

Those details and much more are right here..

http://www.impressions.ng/amazing-benefits-of-garlic-and-vitamin-c-combination-for-men/
Re: How To Naturally Cure Quick Ejaculation by TUBLEZ(m): 11:44am On Nov 22, 2017
Started taken raw garlic, just one glove a day I swallow it with water and sincerely am noticing changes with my headmaster every morning wen i woke up
Re: How To Naturally Cure Quick Ejaculation by Esji80(m): 9:10pm On Nov 23, 2017
Thanks
Re: How To Naturally Cure Quick Ejaculation by Skimpledawg(m): 7:50am On Nov 29, 2017
I am here to take down notes...

Keep it coming homies cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Is It Possible For The Vagina Not To Have Any Odour? / COVID-19 Toll: United States Records Over 2,400 Deaths In 24 Hours(Pics) / Meet Amarachukwu Allison, Doctor Who Discovered Nigeria's Index COVID-19 Case

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.