Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,830 members, 7,820,909 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:13 AM

How To Naturally Cure Quick Ejaculation - Health (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How To Naturally Cure Quick Ejaculation (91801 Views)

Causes Of Mouth Odour And How To Naturally Get Rid Of It. / How To Cure Quick Ejaculation With Herb / See How To Naturally Cure Whitlow; Causes, Symptoms And Natural Remedy. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Naturally Cure Quick Ejaculation by davibid: 8:10pm On Dec 01, 2017
ImpressionsNG:
There's nothing more powerful for improving male performance than the miraculous combination of garlic and vitamin c. You'd never fail to rise to the occasion again and your instrument wouldn't surrender prematurely if you learn how to use this powerful combination correctly. It also eliminates high blood pressure naturally. If you're concerned about the horrible garlic smell and mouth odour, not to worry, there is an alternative solution. Learn more here...

http://www.impressions.ng/amazing-benefits-of-garlic-and-vitamin-c-combination-for-men/

How many of each do you advice to be taken
Re: How To Naturally Cure Quick Ejaculation by ImpressionsNG: 1:15am On Dec 02, 2017
davibid:

How many of each do you advice to be taken
Lol. Don't be too lazy to click the website link bro. All the information you need (and much more) is right there. It's for your own good.
Re: How To Naturally Cure Quick Ejaculation by shola07(f): 9:49am On Mar 05, 2018
Caseless:
I hate garlic. My stamina is very OK .

if u don't like it try and buy jaaruma products it's real and juicy

I guess one stupid person reports me here becuz I post the link of her page na sensless and jealousy acts
Re: How To Naturally Cure Quick Ejaculation by Philistine(m): 11:22am On Mar 10, 2018
Re: How To Naturally Cure Quick Ejaculation by chatinent: 7:30pm On Jul 19, 2018
We offer satisfying advice to illness: www.chatinent.com.ng
Re: How To Naturally Cure Quick Ejaculation by Abover1: 10:32am On Oct 02, 2018
I have a solution to it. It is just a leaf, all you Ned to do is to blend it and cook it like soup add small pepper. My brother you are good to go. Call me 08058863371.
Re: How To Naturally Cure Quick Ejaculation by Abover1: 5:21am On Nov 01, 2018
I have a solution to quick ejaculation It is just a leaf, all you Ned to do is to blend it and cook it like soup add small pepper. My brother you are good to go. Call me 08058863371 Or adenugaaaa@gmail.com
Re: How To Naturally Cure Quick Ejaculation by Abover1: 8:03am On Jan 17, 2019
Guys, Say buy to premature ejaculation with this roots 1. Cocoa root 2.sasamura root. Wash them, cut into small piece, put in a bottle, add water or alcoholic. if you can't get them call me 08058863371 08060011887.

1 Like

Re: How To Naturally Cure Quick Ejaculation by chatinent: 6:43am On Mar 18, 2019
Thanks for your contributions.
Re: How To Naturally Cure Quick Ejaculation by frank417: 9:00am On Apr 09, 2019
chatinent:
Thanks for your contributions.

How fa, what finally worked for you bros? Me sef dey find o
Re: How To Naturally Cure Quick Ejaculation by Beorn: 1:06pm On Apr 09, 2019
ImpressionsNG:

Lol. Don't be too lazy to click the website link bro. All the information you need (and much more) is right there. It's for your own good.

For someone that wants to use the normal garlic and not the tablet form you wrote in your website, how many gloves will he take along with vitamin C tablet? And is it be swallowed or eaten?
Re: How To Naturally Cure Quick Ejaculation by ImpressionsNG: 2:14pm On Apr 09, 2019
Beorn:

For someone that wants to use the normal garlic and not the tablet form you wrote in your website, how many gloves will he take along with vitamin C tablet? And is it be swallowed or eaten?

Four cloves would work wonders. For best results, use your teeth to chop the garlic into bits (to release the all powerful allicin component) before you swallow. Make sure you combine it with at least 1000-2000mg of vitamin c.
Re: How To Naturally Cure Quick Ejaculation by Beorn: 3:12pm On Apr 09, 2019
ImpressionsNG:

Four cloves would work wonders. For best results, use your teeth to chop the garlic into bits (to release the all powerful allicin component) before you swallow. Make sure you combine it with at least 1000-2000mg of vitamin c.

Gracias. Would pass the message along.
Re: How To Naturally Cure Quick Ejaculation by chatinent: 7:57am On Apr 26, 2019
frank417:

I was the OP not the complainant.
Re: How To Naturally Cure Quick Ejaculation by Uhenry07: 9:02am On Apr 26, 2019
Mouth odor is the worst thing any man can have, of which Garlic and other natural roots can contribute 96% to it,

Hey, i have a well refined herbal supplements, that is Satisfied by Nafdac and can help you resuscitate your sexual life, last longer in bed and satisfy your partner with no side effect.

the supplement is proven and tested. and recommmended by Nafdac.

is called Utramax herbal Tablet.

it actually helped me, restore back my failed marriage, cos my wife was about checking out for sexual pleasure elsewhere, UTRAMAX was the final solution to my premature ejeculation.

it gave me the final solution i needed and it can also help you. only if you give it a try.

i tried to get a link to their website where you can get it and the also run payment on delivery.
if you are interested, click here https://greenlabtech.ecwid.com
Re: How To Naturally Cure Quick Ejaculation by AngryParrot1: 6:41am On May 17, 2019
Pls remove sugar cubes from that combination.
Re: How To Naturally Cure Quick Ejaculation by markbor: 8:23am On May 17, 2019
To avoid the odor of garlic natural treatment is the best. Learn penis exercise instead of having to depend on smelling garlic. Email me irabormark@gmail.com for free info titled "Natural premature ejaculation cure"
Re: How To Naturally Cure Quick Ejaculation by AngryParrot1: 10:31am On May 17, 2019
frank417:

All that could work, but one would have to stay away from all those wrong diets.
Re: How To Naturally Cure Quick Ejaculation by jbblues24(m): 5:31am On May 31, 2019
Don't you find it Funny that after Monday(M) and Tuesday(T), the rest of the week says WTF? cheesy
Re: How To Naturally Cure Quick Ejaculation by Nobody: 12:00am On Jun 02, 2019
It's gorgeous not just appealing! sad
Re: How To Naturally Cure Quick Ejaculation by Princeofasia: 3:19pm On Sep 23, 2019
wgere is burantashi
Re: How To Naturally Cure Quick Ejaculation by markbor: 11:40am On Nov 01, 2019
The easiest method to overcome quick ejaculation is Natural method. It takes just 10 minutes a day to practice. For details call/whatsapp 08023342859 or email irabormark@gmail.com to download free report titled "Natural cure for premature ejaculation & ed"

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

COVID-19 Toll: United States Records Over 2,400 Deaths In 24 Hours(Pics) / Meet Amarachukwu Allison, Doctor Who Discovered Nigeria's Index COVID-19 Case / What Could This Be?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.