Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,681 members, 7,809,579 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:33 AM

Wilson Joshua: I Can’t Marry A Virgin – Actor Says On His Birthday - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wilson Joshua: I Can’t Marry A Virgin – Actor Says On His Birthday (40087 Views)

“Go And Fight Anthony Joshua, I Can’t Release The Belt” – Portable / Yaw Adu 'Sumsum': No Actress Wants To Kiss Me In Movies - Ghanaian Actor Says / "I Like Moving Around With No Bra" - Unique Tey Mhee, Lady Says On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wilson Joshua: I Can’t Marry A Virgin – Actor Says On His Birthday by Incrizz(f): 3:28pm On Nov 16, 2017
Etuagievin:
My advice to all you guys and ladies who have remained chaste up till now is that, you must not be carried away by this post. Satan promotes immorality. He is bent on destroying marriages. Our parents enjoyed their marriages due largely to chastity. Don't let the rubbish comments of people compel you to go and get yourself disvirgined. Many are the gains of marrying a virgin.

God bless ya real good.
One of the reasons our parents marriages survived was chastity. Almost all of them got married pure, virgins.

Dear girls and guys please do not be deceived, not everyone is doing it.

Join my trend #TeamVirgin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wilson Joshua: I Can’t Marry A Virgin – Actor Says On His Birthday by Smytter(m): 3:33pm On Nov 16, 2017
Etuagievin:
It's not bad if you find a good lady who is disvirgined and chaste. But If you are to take a statistics of unfaithful wives today, you discover that a large chunk of them are the ones disvirgined before marriage. The reason is not Far-fetched; a good number have tested different men before they got married and lack the quality-self-control led to it.Thus in the event of the husbands absence for a lengthy time ,could easily give in to overtures from admirers. On the other hand a virgin stayed a virgin before she got married because something prompted her to, either religion or good moral upbringing from parents triggered self-control. This no doubt may linger through her life time. So the husband is relaxed,confident that the wife won't misbehave in his absence.
your head dey there
Re: Wilson Joshua: I Can’t Marry A Virgin – Actor Says On His Birthday by philipill: 3:36pm On Nov 16, 2017
Etuagievin:
It's not bad if you find a good lady who is disvirgined and chaste. But If you are to take a statistics of unfaithful wives today, you discover that a large chunk of them are the ones disvirgined before marriage. The reason is not Far-fetched; a good number have tested different men before they got married and lack the quality-self-control led to it.Thus in the event of the husbands absence for a lengthy time ,could easily give in to overtures from admirers. On the other hand a virgin stayed a virgin before she got married because something prompted her to, either religion or good moral upbringing from parents triggered self-control. This no doubt may linger through her life time. So the husband is relaxed,confident that the wife won't misbehave in his absence.
Re: Wilson Joshua: I Can’t Marry A Virgin – Actor Says On His Birthday by Austinoiz(m): 3:49pm On Nov 16, 2017
That first pic got me

Re: Wilson Joshua: I Can’t Marry A Virgin – Actor Says On His Birthday by bonnyhope: 4:26pm On Nov 16, 2017
nonsense
Re: Wilson Joshua: I Can’t Marry A Virgin – Actor Says On His Birthday by TonyRoland(m): 4:46pm On Nov 16, 2017
Evablizin:
Your problem,your headache,although you have a point there.
I got ur point
Re: Wilson Joshua: I Can’t Marry A Virgin – Actor Says On His Birthday by Nobody: 4:53pm On Nov 16, 2017
garawt johr... that first picture tho...it looks like that girl is holding somethin surfacing on his blue boxers.
Re: Wilson Joshua: I Can’t Marry A Virgin – Actor Says On His Birthday by OliveCynosure(f): 5:28pm On Nov 16, 2017
linked:
When I see post like this I wonder where people get the ridiculous assumptions they make.

Man, reason with your head. Don't be gullible!
Here is my point.... You wrote: "once they (virgin girls) taste what sex is like, they want more unlike non virgins who have been there". The question is...were the non virgin girls created as non virgins?? Didn't they taste it? Are they in want of more??. So what make you feel that only girls who keep their virginity till marriage will want more after they become married women? Your assumption isn't only spurious but lack common sense!. How will a girl who have had multiple body counts not want more when she will always make comparison with her previous experiences and find you wanting??. Use your head bruv

Thank you jare

1 Like

Re: Wilson Joshua: I Can’t Marry A Virgin – Actor Says On His Birthday by OliveCynosure(f): 5:30pm On Nov 16, 2017
Yesbody:
You can't even get a virgin to marry except u wan marry 10 years old
Oh really?
Re: Wilson Joshua: I Can’t Marry A Virgin – Actor Says On His Birthday by deepsuk(f): 5:44pm On Nov 16, 2017
ok
Re: Wilson Joshua: I Can’t Marry A Virgin – Actor Says On His Birthday by emmyN(m): 8:15pm On Nov 16, 2017
Only you want to marry a non-virgin and at the same time a God-fearing woman. Keep deceiving yourself
Re: Wilson Joshua: I Can’t Marry A Virgin – Actor Says On His Birthday by xtovee(f): 8:22pm On Nov 16, 2017
Which virgin would even have your time?.

1 Like

Re: Wilson Joshua: I Can’t Marry A Virgin – Actor Says On His Birthday by 1234onyekwe: 6:33am On Nov 17, 2017
Silumi:
See this one.who cares.is it not until you find the one that even looks at you.who is this sef
for u to sound like this shows u re no longer a virgin,keep deceiving ur self,once he's truely ready to get married even if he can't find on his own friends & relative 'll find one for him.
Re: Wilson Joshua: I Can’t Marry A Virgin – Actor Says On His Birthday by Silumi(f): 3:36pm On Nov 17, 2017
1234onyekwe:
for u to sound like this shows u re no longer a virgin,keep deceiving ur self,once he's truely ready to get married even if he can't find on his own friends & relative 'll find one for him.
Lol who is this one again.what are you even saying ,do you even understand your own self.carry your confused self from my matter.i don't have your time don't mention me again.
Re: Wilson Joshua: I Can’t Marry A Virgin – Actor Says On His Birthday by ogbiwa: 1:50pm On Nov 22, 2017
OliveCynosure:

Oh really?

Re: Wilson Joshua: I Can’t Marry A Virgin – Actor Says On His Birthday by OliveCynosure(f): 5:06pm On Nov 22, 2017
[quote author=ogbiwa post=62613010][/quote]

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Next Rated: Zlatan Reacts To Headies Nominating Him Alongside Rema, Lyta Fireboy / 'Waist Trainer' Toyin Aimakhu's Fans Roast Her (pics) / Charly Boy Celebrates His 95-Year-Old Mother. Gives Her A Peck (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.