Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,850 members, 7,813,887 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:43 PM

“Go And Fight Anthony Joshua, I Can’t Release The Belt” – Portable - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “Go And Fight Anthony Joshua, I Can’t Release The Belt” – Portable (35849 Views)

'I Can’t Live Without Bible’ – Davido / Anthony Joshua - "I Used To Be A Bricklayer But Now I'm A World Heavyweight Cham / Wilson Joshua: I Can’t Marry A Virgin – Actor Says On His Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

“Go And Fight Anthony Joshua, I Can’t Release The Belt” – Portable by adesegun121(m): 9:10am On Dec 30, 2023
“Go And Fight Anthony Joshua, I Can’t Release the Belt” – Portable Rejects Boxing Rematch Plea from Charles Okocha

Portable, a Nigerian musician and songwriter, has declared that he is not interested in a rematch with Charles Okocha.

This follows Okocha’s accusation in a video that he was deceived during their boxing battle.

Okocha claimed Portable removed his boxing gloves in the third round, which should have resulted in an immediate disqualification.

He also challenged the referee’s refereeing, noting his displeasure with the match’s conclusion and requesting a rematch.

Portable responded with a series of videos passionately protesting Okocha’s requests, refusing to hand up the belt and expressing apprehension about fighting him, fearing probable disaster.

Rather of consenting to a rematch, Portable challenged Charles Okocha to a boxing fight with Anthony Joshua if he so desired.

46 Likes 9 Shares

Re: “Go And Fight Anthony Joshua, I Can’t Release The Belt” – Portable by adesegun121(m): 9:10am On Dec 30, 2023
Ok
Re: “Go And Fight Anthony Joshua, I Can’t Release The Belt” – Portable by Totilopussylick(m): 9:12am On Dec 30, 2023
tongue

Only one blow from Anthony Joshua inside the ring.

Charles Okocha will wake up in the mortuary

164 Likes 4 Shares

Re: “Go And Fight Anthony Joshua, I Can’t Release The Belt” – Portable by philiancoop(m): 9:16am On Dec 30, 2023
This one no sabi how e dey go

11 Likes

Re: “Go And Fight Anthony Joshua, I Can’t Release The Belt” – Portable by FreeIgboho: 9:17am On Dec 30, 2023
I watched that fight closely. I don’t think Portable actually won that fight. You have to consider that Okocha threw him down. Ok, I know it is not wrestling but that has to count for something

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: “Go And Fight Anthony Joshua, I Can’t Release The Belt” – Portable by Sublimesuccess: 9:20am On Dec 30, 2023
FreeIgboho:
I watched that fight closely. I don’t think Portable actually won that fight. You have to consider that Okocha threw him down. Ok, I know it is not wrestling but that has to count for something

Did you see where Portable brought him to the ring floor too?

191 Likes 9 Shares

Re: “Go And Fight Anthony Joshua, I Can’t Release The Belt” – Portable by FreeIgboho: 9:22am On Dec 30, 2023
Sublimesuccess:

Did you see where Portable brought him to the ring floor too?

So it was 1- 1
Hence a rematch

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: “Go And Fight Anthony Joshua, I Can’t Release The Belt” – Portable by HarryGleb: 9:22am On Dec 30, 2023
Can't wait for Davido and Wizkid fight.

38 Likes 4 Shares

Re: “Go And Fight Anthony Joshua, I Can’t Release The Belt” – Portable by OBTOREPA(m): 9:29am On Dec 30, 2023
They need a rematch

3 Likes

Re: “Go And Fight Anthony Joshua, I Can’t Release The Belt” – Portable by Totilopussylick(m): 9:31am On Dec 30, 2023
Those two will never enter ring.

They have money 🤑
HarryGleb:
Can't wait for Davido and Wizkid fight.

15 Likes

Re: “Go And Fight Anthony Joshua, I Can’t Release The Belt” – Portable by kettykin: 9:33am On Dec 30, 2023
This is the problem with unprofessional stuff, elsewhere if you refuse a rematch, you lose the belt

79 Likes 2 Shares

Re: “Go And Fight Anthony Joshua, I Can’t Release The Belt” – Portable by mightyhaze: 9:34am On Dec 30, 2023
Okocha rest

Your first child na like portable age mate...

Na until them kill you for ring before you go know say u don old?

173 Likes 13 Shares

Re: “Go And Fight Anthony Joshua, I Can’t Release The Belt” – Portable by Splashme: 9:36am On Dec 30, 2023
Portable!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “Go And Fight Anthony Joshua, I Can’t Release The Belt” – Portable by OmoFiditi: 9:48am On Dec 30, 2023
Make una use una fans brain dey play kalokalo.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: “Go And Fight Anthony Joshua, I Can’t Release The Belt” – Portable by Tjra: 9:56am On Dec 30, 2023
Then Portable has to lose the belt.

There must be a rematch

I wan check out something cheesy
Re: “Go And Fight Anthony Joshua, I Can’t Release The Belt” – Portable by Cantonese: 9:58am On Dec 30, 2023
Great entertainment from both guys. Hopefully after this promo, the rematch will not delay. Just like they both promoted the first “fight”, I hope the next entertainment will be better.

Please everyone do not forget that they are both great friends and showmen. While we are made to think that the fights are real or born out of animosity, the two guys smile to the bank with millions from their fans. We need such entertainment to ease the societal pressures that we face.

Compliments of the season to everyone on Nairaland.

126 Likes 9 Shares

Re: “Go And Fight Anthony Joshua, I Can’t Release The Belt” – Portable by tsdarkside(m): 9:59am On Dec 30, 2023
haha....yorubas not only can fight they use their heads too....

why bother when you can let him pain himself over and over again....😂😂

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: “Go And Fight Anthony Joshua, I Can’t Release The Belt” – Portable by Orubebe01: 11:05am On Dec 30, 2023
My advice to Charles is to shelve his ambition for a rematch. Hmm, this portable am seeing can use JuJu to fight o. Pls Charles, remember your phenomenal baby still need you alive.

6 Likes

Re: “Go And Fight Anthony Joshua, I Can’t Release The Belt” – Portable by kettykin: 11:11am On Dec 30, 2023
Orubebe01:
My advice to Charles is to shelve his ambition for a rematch. Hmm, this portable am seeing can use JuJu to fight o. Pls Charles, remember your phenomenal baby still need you alive.

I am still wondering what in the whole world made him embark on this futility at a time when his mates were in the east showcasing their talents, could it be boredom, money or just distraction or another street skits.

The whole thing is not adding up , why did he not engage this type of fight with davido, wizkid, burna boy or psquare, etc why go into this with a rubbish personality. I am almost loosing my regards for this fellow.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: “Go And Fight Anthony Joshua, I Can’t Release The Belt” – Portable by walefresh3(m): 11:21am On Dec 30, 2023
kettykin:

I am still wondering what in the whole world made him embark on this futility at a time when his mates were in the east showcasing their talents, could it be boredom, money or just distraction or another street skits.

The whole thing is not adding up , why did he not engage this type of fight with davido, wizkid, burna boy or psquare, etc why go into this with a rubbish personality. I am almost loosing my regards for this fellow.
don't take it personal.. They are entertaining us... Both are friends... Fact .. naa written script by Charles himself

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: “Go And Fight Anthony Joshua, I Can’t Release The Belt” – Portable by jimyjames(m): 11:41am On Dec 30, 2023
tsdarkside:
haha....yorubas not only can fight they use their heads too....

why bother when you can let him pain himself over and over again....😂😂
And you can't use your head kid , there is no hard feelings between those two guys they are both making money, it's all script

6 Likes

Re: “Go And Fight Anthony Joshua, I Can’t Release The Belt” – Portable by DesChyko: 12:04pm On Dec 30, 2023
These celebrities need to know when to quit milking. If they didn't make enough from the comic bout, they should seek other means please.
Re: “Go And Fight Anthony Joshua, I Can’t Release The Belt” – Portable by aribisala0(m): 12:21pm On Dec 30, 2023
FreeIgboho:
Yes it should count for a point deduction
As you say you know it is not wrestling so what are you talking about?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: “Go And Fight Anthony Joshua, I Can’t Release The Belt” – Portable by Femmyfamous4u(m): 12:34pm On Dec 30, 2023
FreeIgboho:

You didn't watch it well.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “Go And Fight Anthony Joshua, I Can’t Release The Belt” – Portable by Josbreed: 2:51pm On Dec 30, 2023
Totilopussylick:
Those two will never enter ring.

They have money 🤑

Which kain money dem get? Dem get money reach Zuckerberg and Musk? Abi you no hear say Zuckerberg and Musk been wan fight for ring before Musk come chicken out?

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: “Go And Fight Anthony Joshua, I Can’t Release The Belt” – Portable by Totilopussylick(m): 2:54pm On Dec 30, 2023
You wonder why musk chicken out?

Musk must be alive in other to take care of his money 🤑 tongue
Josbreed:

Which kain money dem get? Dem get money reach Zuckerberg and Musk? Abi you no hear say Zuckerberg and Musk been wan fight for ring before Musk come chicken out?

5 Likes

Re: “Go And Fight Anthony Joshua, I Can’t Release The Belt” – Portable by FreeStuffsNG: 3:23pm On Dec 30, 2023
adesegun121:
“Go And Fight Anthony Joshua, I Can’t Release the Belt” – Portable Rejects Boxing Rematch Plea from Charles Okocha

Portable, a Nigerian musician and songwriter, has declared that he is not interested in a rematch with Charles Okocha.

This follows Okocha’s accusation in a video that he was deceived during their boxing battle.

Okocha claimed Portable removed his boxing gloves in the third round, which should have resulted in an immediate disqualification.

He also challenged the referee’s refereeing, noting his displeasure with the match’s conclusion and requesting a rematch.

Portable responded with a series of videos passionately protesting Okocha’s requests, refusing to hand up the belt and expressing apprehension about fighting him, fearing probable disaster.

Rather of consenting to a rematch, Portable challenged Charles Okocha to a boxing fight with Anthony Joshua if he so desired.

lalasticlala, Mynd44, OAM4J Seun Nlfpmod
Serious comic relief
grin
Re: “Go And Fight Anthony Joshua, I Can’t Release The Belt” – Portable by Olachase(m): 4:03pm On Dec 30, 2023
I swear this Nairaland is full of cruise

And to those saying it's a script I am not sure you guys watch the match, the fight is a script and punch throw someone father to ground like that what if the punch removes his teeth 🤭🤭

If Charles had won the interest wouldn't have rest

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: “Go And Fight Anthony Joshua, I Can’t Release The Belt” – Portable by aribisala0(m): 4:10pm On Dec 30, 2023
Charles looked much heavier than Portable
Re: “Go And Fight Anthony Joshua, I Can’t Release The Belt” – Portable by DiskJokeyManic: 4:17pm On Dec 30, 2023
I don't understand,, Is dis whole boxing shit fr clout or wat?? 😐

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Jemiriye: Evicted From Nigerian Idol, Becomes An Int'l Star / Jackie Appiah Poses With Christmas Tree / Tonto Dikeh Strikes A Pose With Her Son In A Christmas Themed Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.