Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,513 members, 7,819,857 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:35 AM

Wilson Joshua: I Can’t Marry A Virgin – Actor Says On His Birthday - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wilson Joshua: I Can’t Marry A Virgin – Actor Says On His Birthday (40102 Views)

“Go And Fight Anthony Joshua, I Can’t Release The Belt” – Portable / Yaw Adu 'Sumsum': No Actress Wants To Kiss Me In Movies - Ghanaian Actor Says / "I Like Moving Around With No Bra" - Unique Tey Mhee, Lady Says On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wilson Joshua: I Can’t Marry A Virgin – Actor Says On His Birthday by Etuagievin(m): 12:41pm On Nov 16, 2017
My advice to all you guys and ladies who have remained chaste up till now is that, you must not be carried away by this post. Satan promotes immorality. He is bent on destroying marriages. Our parents enjoyed their marriages due largely to chastity. Don't let the rubbish comments of people compel you to go and get yourself disvirgined. Many are the gains of marrying a virgin.

10 Likes

Re: Wilson Joshua: I Can’t Marry A Virgin – Actor Says On His Birthday by Etuagievin(m): 12:52pm On Nov 16, 2017
linked:
When I see post like this I wonder where people get the ridiculous assumptions they make.

Man, reason with your head. Don't be gullible!
Here is my point.... You wrote: "once they (virgin girls) taste what sex is like, they want more unlike non virgins who have been there". The question were the non virgin girls created as non virgins?? Didn't they taste it? Are they in want of more??. So what make you feel that only girls who keep their virginity till marriage will want more after they become married women? Your assumption isn't only spurious but lack common sense!. How will a girl who have had multiple body counts not want more when she will always make comparison with her previous experiences and find you wanting??. Use your head bruv
good on

1 Like

Re: Wilson Joshua: I Can’t Marry A Virgin – Actor Says On His Birthday by bossmeek(m): 12:53pm On Nov 16, 2017
"In order to be irreplaceable one must always be different." A girl should be two things: classy and fabulous.

Who Say You Cant Wear These Beautiful Ankara Styles To Work? Checkout these 10 beautiful Ankara Styles (Photos)

1 Like

Re: Wilson Joshua: I Can’t Marry A Virgin – Actor Says On His Birthday by vicben27(m): 12:53pm On Nov 16, 2017
who gives a fucck about virginity
Re: Wilson Joshua: I Can’t Marry A Virgin – Actor Says On His Birthday by BerryAnny(m): 12:53pm On Nov 16, 2017
SlimBrawnie:
Onye bu nka biko?

@Op, you want to turn yourself to celebrity by force abi is it your brother?

I don't know you, we don't know you, and you don't know me either... So it's even.

You even have a message for your fans... .which fan mbok? Hand fan or standing fan?

Just gerrara hia mehn

You are just crazy seriosly...

1 Like

Re: Wilson Joshua: I Can’t Marry A Virgin – Actor Says On His Birthday by Etuagievin(m): 12:55pm On Nov 16, 2017
vicben27:
who gives a fucck about virginity
I give

6 Likes

Re: Wilson Joshua: I Can’t Marry A Virgin – Actor Says On His Birthday by bidyahaya(m): 12:59pm On Nov 16, 2017
Rokia2:
When you sound stupid and make sense at the same time.

Who the fu:::ck is this though?
Lol
Re: Wilson Joshua: I Can’t Marry A Virgin – Actor Says On His Birthday by shegie(m): 1:02pm On Nov 16, 2017
SEE DIS GUY PRICK IN THE FIRST PHOTO, DIS GUY DICK BIG O
Re: Wilson Joshua: I Can’t Marry A Virgin – Actor Says On His Birthday by Silumi(f): 1:05pm On Nov 16, 2017
See this one.who cares.is it not until you find the one that even looks at you.who is this sef
Re: Wilson Joshua: I Can’t Marry A Virgin – Actor Says On His Birthday by vicben27(m): 1:05pm On Nov 16, 2017
Etuagievin:
I give
keep searching Bro! also ensure ur a virgin too. not after fuccking other people's wife n daughters ur looking for a saint to marry!
Re: Wilson Joshua: I Can’t Marry A Virgin – Actor Says On His Birthday by EvilMetahuman: 1:05pm On Nov 16, 2017
[s]
linked:
When I see post like this I wonder where people get the ridiculous assumptions they make.

Man, reason with your head. Don't be gullible!
Here is my point.... You wrote: "once they (virgin girls) taste what sex is like, they want more unlike non virgins who have been there". The question were the non virgin girls created as non virgins?? Didn't they taste it? Are they in want of more??. So what make you feel that only girls who keep their virginity till marriage will want more after they become married women? Your assumption isn't only spurious but lack common sense!. How will a girl who have had multiple body counts not want more when she will always make comparison with her previous experiences and find you wanting??. Use your head bruv
[/s]after writing a long epistle, I thought you would make a sense to counter the claim the man made. But you ended up saying nothing meaningful.

if you had read the interview, you would have noticed that I only reiterated what the guy said, which is true. Not exactly my opinion.

I never said all virgins are like that. Next time you want to ask someone to use their head, make sure yours is functioning properly.

1 Like

Re: Wilson Joshua: I Can’t Marry A Virgin – Actor Says On His Birthday by no1madman(m): 1:15pm On Nov 16, 2017
Hmmmm

Re: Wilson Joshua: I Can’t Marry A Virgin – Actor Says On His Birthday by Nobody: 1:18pm On Nov 16, 2017
Evablizin:
Your problem,your headache,although you have a point there.
chill abeg
Re: Wilson Joshua: I Can’t Marry A Virgin – Actor Says On His Birthday by IAMSASHY(f): 1:28pm On Nov 16, 2017
undecided geeeez, wats dat gal holding, is dat supposed to be part of acting or wat?

Re: Wilson Joshua: I Can’t Marry A Virgin – Actor Says On His Birthday by linked: 1:41pm On Nov 16, 2017
EvilMetahuman:
[s][/s]after writing a long epistle, I thought you would make a sense to counter the claim the man made. But you ended up saying nothing meaningful.

if you had read the interview, you would have noticed that I only reiterated what the guy said, which is true. Not exactly my opinion.

I never said all virgins are like that. Next time you want to ask someone to use their head, make sure yours is functioning properly.
I would have been disappointed if you could fathom my earlier reply, but as expected it was beyond your grasps.

You took a position. You did not reiterate his opinion but took his position. Next time learn how to express yourself properly. Lest I forget, never let the truth hurt you, let it change you. Go get some brains bro!

2 Likes

Re: Wilson Joshua: I Can’t Marry A Virgin – Actor Says On His Birthday by mhizsuzzy(f): 1:49pm On Nov 16, 2017
Andybj1:
How does this better the economy?

love ur designs
thumbs up
pls how did u learn it. have a project that I am handling in my school that needs it.
Re: Wilson Joshua: I Can’t Marry A Virgin – Actor Says On His Birthday by ibidunrocks25(f): 1:51pm On Nov 16, 2017
Hmm sad
Re: Wilson Joshua: I Can’t Marry A Virgin – Actor Says On His Birthday by ibidunrocks25(f): 1:53pm On Nov 16, 2017
[quote author=shegie post=62431224]SEE DIS GUY PRICK IN THE FIRST PHOTO, DIS GUY DICK BIG O

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Wilson Joshua: I Can’t Marry A Virgin – Actor Says On His Birthday by mhizsuzzy(f): 1:55pm On Nov 16, 2017
Story for the guys.

Virginity is a pride take it or leave it. Virginity is not kept for men or husbands but for God, to honour his Holy Temple which is our body.

Virgins all the way.

That someone haz lost his or her virginity should not make him or her to justify active sexual life and make virgins look abnormal. The best you can do as a non virgin is to encourage them we all know it is not easy to be one

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wilson Joshua: I Can’t Marry A Virgin – Actor Says On His Birthday by EvilMetahuman: 1:57pm On Nov 16, 2017
linked:
[s]
after writing a long epistle, I thought you would make a sense to counter the claim the man made. But you ended up saying nothing meaningful.

I never said all virgins are like that. Next time you want to ask someone to use their head, make sure yours is functioning properly. I would have been disappointed if you could fathom my earlier reply, but as expected it was beyond your grasps.

You took a position. You did not reiterate his opinion but took his position. Next time learn how to express yourself properly. Lest I forget, never let the truth hurt you, let it change you. Go get some brains bro!
[/s]lemme know when you are ready to make sense.
Re: Wilson Joshua: I Can’t Marry A Virgin – Actor Says On His Birthday by mhizsuzzy(f): 1:58pm On Nov 16, 2017
Andybj1:
WhatsApp me, I cud be helpful. Zero seven zero one zero one six four two six eight

Thanks dear am grateful ful

2 Likes

Re: Wilson Joshua: I Can’t Marry A Virgin – Actor Says On His Birthday by linked: 2:03pm On Nov 16, 2017
EvilMetahuman:
[s][/s]lemme know when you are ready to make sense.
Please, go modify your quote. Don't make it seem I wrote the trash up there.
Re: Wilson Joshua: I Can’t Marry A Virgin – Actor Says On His Birthday by Nobody: 2:09pm On Nov 16, 2017
NaijaCelebrity:
so?
so... cheesy

Re: Wilson Joshua: I Can’t Marry A Virgin – Actor Says On His Birthday by derecho(m): 2:10pm On Nov 16, 2017
Bros...for a girl to keep herself isn't easy.It shows some level of discipline. A virgin can't be compared to a public toilet. Moreover, a lose girl is most likely to continue that way.After all, dem no dey learn left hand for old age.Many of those deflowered wished they kept it for their husband.
Forget story even bad boys love Virgins
EvilMetahuman:
He is right you know.

Virgin girls acting like their pussy is one of a kind hence they should be treated like a god.

Once they taste what sex is like, they want more, unlike non virgins who have been there and done that.

2 Likes

Re: Wilson Joshua: I Can’t Marry A Virgin – Actor Says On His Birthday by EngrMarve(m): 2:12pm On Nov 16, 2017
Will love a virgin all the way

1 Like

Re: Wilson Joshua: I Can’t Marry A Virgin – Actor Says On His Birthday by Nobody: 2:33pm On Nov 16, 2017
all this men and their hypocrisy ehhh e tire me una no be virgin yet una wan marry virgin chai, anyway me too I won marry virgin man that is if they are.

1 Like

Re: Wilson Joshua: I Can’t Marry A Virgin – Actor Says On His Birthday by derecho(m): 2:42pm On Nov 16, 2017
Just like the proverbial story of the fowl that lost its tail by accident and had swayed the whole fowl community to cut off theirs as it makes them more beautiful until one small fowl ask am bros when did u suddenly deem it better to be tailless abi becos u don lose ur own?
Being a virgin doesn't mean you are better than the non-virgin,there are many things that make a complete woman.Like I usually say, EVERY PROSTITUTE WAS ONCE A VIRGIN.
But no man in his right senses will go for a non-virgin if he has an option of a similar girl who hasn't been deflowered.
Summary, Virginity is a plus and cherished by all right thinking men .It will save the man a lot of headaches.

3 Likes

Re: Wilson Joshua: I Can’t Marry A Virgin – Actor Says On His Birthday by derecho(m): 2:47pm On Nov 16, 2017
okoyeokoye:
all this men and their hypocrisy ehhh e tire me una no be virgin yet una wan marry virgin chai, anyway me too I won marry virgin man that is if they are.
Dem pulenti .. But make sure he is Godfearing too.
Re: Wilson Joshua: I Can’t Marry A Virgin – Actor Says On His Birthday by felipemadero(m): 2:56pm On Nov 16, 2017
SECONDED!!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kcee Sues Harrysong And Soso Soberekon Human Rights Abuse / Teni Celebrates As Drake Follows Niniola, Her Sister On Instagram / ''Audio Pregnancy, You Will Be Jailed'': Davido Reacts As Susan Accuses Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.