Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,105 members, 7,838,796 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 09:24 AM

Hilda Dokubo Slams Amaechi And Wike: ‘Rivers State Is Bigger Than You Two’ - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Hilda Dokubo Slams Amaechi And Wike: ‘Rivers State Is Bigger Than You Two’ (20812 Views)

Hilda Dokubo's Son, Tuvy, Celebrates His Birthday / Hilda Dokubo Celebrates Her Birthday Today. See How She Was Surprised / Davido With Governors Umahi And Wike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hilda Dokubo Slams Amaechi And Wike: ‘Rivers State Is Bigger Than You Two’ by drololaaof: 2:55pm On Nov 16, 2017
You are right madam Hilda,how on earth can a governor making noise as if they are in a political rally, they should be tamed. For traffic infractions they turn it into assassination attempt what will happen after serving their respective political term?
Re: Hilda Dokubo Slams Amaechi And Wike: ‘Rivers State Is Bigger Than You Two’ by wiloy2k8(m): 3:18pm On Nov 16, 2017
Homeboiy:
Hilda goan rest

We know sad

jesu no Joy
Re: Hilda Dokubo Slams Amaechi And Wike: ‘Rivers State Is Bigger Than You Two’ by JuicyStar: 3:25pm On Nov 16, 2017
teresafaith:

Biko swerve

Your Opinion Of Me Doesn't Define Me, So Whatever I Do Or Say Is By Choice Not By Force.

Swerve mood activated.
Re: Hilda Dokubo Slams Amaechi And Wike: ‘Rivers State Is Bigger Than You Two’ by Nobody: 3:27pm On Nov 16, 2017
IKWERRE will destroy Rivers state with their Nuclear Weapons (Mouth).
Re: Hilda Dokubo Slams Amaechi And Wike: ‘Rivers State Is Bigger Than You Two’ by iamdannyfc(m): 3:34pm On Nov 16, 2017
Leave them and let them show thier power na...

Wetin even consign me self, me wey wan write exam(waec,neco,jamb) come dey do amebo instead make i dey Onlysage Community with serious students to dey do Question&Answer(Study)...
Lemme come and be goin
Re: Hilda Dokubo Slams Amaechi And Wike: ‘Rivers State Is Bigger Than You Two’ by hatchy(f): 4:13pm On Nov 16, 2017
ChangetheChange:
grin grin grin

Amaechi is the problem of Rivers state

He should be banished from Rivers State
You don take your drugs today

See Wetin drunkenness dey do your Oga.

Re: Hilda Dokubo Slams Amaechi And Wike: ‘Rivers State Is Bigger Than You Two’ by skyice(m): 5:15pm On Nov 16, 2017
Hmm...
Re: Hilda Dokubo Slams Amaechi And Wike: ‘Rivers State Is Bigger Than You Two’ by skyice(m): 5:17pm On Nov 16, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I beg to differ;

Rivers state is not greater than Amaechi.
Amaechi is greater than the whole Niger Delta.

The Lion of The Niger Delta
The Lion of Ubima.

Just listen to your foolish self..smh for you.
People like you are the reason Nigeria is still backward.
Re: Hilda Dokubo Slams Amaechi And Wike: ‘Rivers State Is Bigger Than You Two’ by ufuosman(m): 5:28pm On Nov 16, 2017
She is on-point
Re: Hilda Dokubo Slams Amaechi And Wike: ‘Rivers State Is Bigger Than You Two’ by Danielalhassan66(m): 5:28pm On Nov 16, 2017
why also wike and amaechi

Re: Hilda Dokubo Slams Amaechi And Wike: ‘Rivers State Is Bigger Than You Two’ by So101: 5:55pm On Nov 16, 2017
The message from Hilda is quite appropriate but lest we forget she was a part of the “Amaechi” govt which she just blamed..without taking sides it would be proper to note that Wike has done remarkable things since his assumption but to me Mr. Project is more like Mr. Makeup Artist and makeup can only do so much it can never fix the ugliness within. Rivers State has real problems and it’s time to leave this drama and focus on our challenges. So unless we start respecting the truth without fear of favour all this Hilda talk means nothing coz to me it’s a show of shame she should have spoken up when she was in government cos she seemed to be okay with the government then I mean the salary was great and all...we have real situations that affects the poor masses talk about that and forget this theatre arts
Re: Hilda Dokubo Slams Amaechi And Wike: ‘Rivers State Is Bigger Than You Two’ by omocalabar(m): 6:17pm On Nov 16, 2017
teresafaith:
What is doing this woman??
She thinks politics na film wey she dey cry cry all the time
THEN WHAT IS POLITICS? pls tell us..unam
Re: Hilda Dokubo Slams Amaechi And Wike: ‘Rivers State Is Bigger Than You Two’ by oblaak(m): 6:25pm On Nov 16, 2017
eleojo23:
This lady sabi cry for film o. Does she still do movies?
Not watched nollywood films in a very long while.
And so? Who ask you?
Re: Hilda Dokubo Slams Amaechi And Wike: ‘Rivers State Is Bigger Than You Two’ by Josh44s(m): 6:32pm On Nov 16, 2017
teresafaith:
What is doing this woman??
She thinks politics na film wey she dey cry cry all the time

Seriously no jokes, when will you have sense?

Re: Hilda Dokubo Slams Amaechi And Wike: ‘Rivers State Is Bigger Than You Two’ by Gr8Nez(m): 7:49pm On Nov 16, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I beg to differ;

Rivers state is not greater than Amaechi.
Amaechi is greater than the whole Niger Delta.

The Lion of The Niger Delta
The Lion of Ubima.
go sleep Ameachi Dat almost pee in his pants wen he was almost denied his current position see ur mouth lik bigger than Niger delta boys let let ijaw boys hear y he nr enter Delta state or bayelsa u go know who big pass mtcheww
Re: Hilda Dokubo Slams Amaechi And Wike: ‘Rivers State Is Bigger Than You Two’ by FUCKyouALL: 9:14pm On Nov 16, 2017
Homeboiy:
Hilda goan rest

We know sad
We know your head
Re: Hilda Dokubo Slams Amaechi And Wike: ‘Rivers State Is Bigger Than You Two’ by FUCKyouALL: 9:16pm On Nov 16, 2017
teresafaith:
What is doing this woman?? She thinks politics na film wey she dey cry cry all the time
She said the truth and you are hating. common, come and suck my dick
Re: Hilda Dokubo Slams Amaechi And Wike: ‘Rivers State Is Bigger Than You Two’ by Austino50: 9:59pm On Nov 16, 2017
keep fooling yourself
Chydo63:
don't be deceived, Anaechi & Wike are same of a kind.
Re: Hilda Dokubo Slams Amaechi And Wike: ‘Rivers State Is Bigger Than You Two’ by Awoo88: 4:55am On Nov 17, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I beg to differ;
Rivers state is not greater than Amaechi. Amaechi is greater than the whole Niger Delta.

The Lion of The Niger Delta The Lion of Ubima.
Those wen say u no well dey right
Re: Hilda Dokubo Slams Amaechi And Wike: ‘Rivers State Is Bigger Than You Two’ by Awoo88: 4:56am On Nov 17, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I beg to differ;
Rivers state is not greater than Amaechi. Amaechi is greater than the whole Niger Delta.

The Lion of The Niger Delta The Lion of Ubima.
Those wen say u no well dey right

(1) (2) (Reply)

Yvonne Jegede Celebrates Her 33rd Birthday In Sexy Ankara Bikini Outfits / Tonto Dikeh: Reason Why Many People Go Into Unprepared Marriages / Actress Kemi Afolabi Celebrates Her Birthday With Beautiful Makeup Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.