Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,956 members, 7,817,809 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:07 PM

Gov Amaechi Please Save Rsust. The Ship Is Sinking - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gov Amaechi Please Save Rsust. The Ship Is Sinking (1421 Views)

Gov Amaechi Like Taking Risk...(photos) / 'I Knew When Gov. Amaechi Was Wearing A Cloth Everyday For 3 Days' - FFK / Lagos State Is Sinking In A Sea Of Debt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Gov Amaechi Please Save Rsust. The Ship Is Sinking by Emmywin: 12:34pm On Mar 23, 2010
Sometimes I ponder and ask if the same God created all of us. The state of Rivers State University of Science and Technology, the only state own own Technological Institution in Rivers State is giving me a great concern not only as a student, rather as a concerned Citizen. I have seen it in this own country that some people benefit and derived joy from a failed system. Can you believe that 2009/2010 academics session of Rivers State University of science and technology is still on. The students have neither received any lectures for 2nd semester nor written the examination while their mates are in a fresh session. . Some of the students of the above school have stayed there for more than 7yrs for either 5 yrs or 4 years course, yet the hope of graduating this year is not there Some of the students are even begging for 3rd class certificate so that they can go out. No student smiles while in school, either your result have been messed up by the internet or the Internet have given you 20 missing scripts. The lectures grade differs from the VC internet grade, The school VC vowed that he can never have a healthy working relationship with any body be it the students or the lecturers. The school keep passing through one strike to another. Last year, the student agitated over his way of administration, they were forced to stay at home for 3 months and in addition, driven away from the hostels. The Hostels are empty and the students are either managing with friends close to the school of paying a huge amount of money coming to school from afar especially during that period of examination. To worsen the matter, after their examination, the students are now at home facing another set of strike as embarked upon by the lecturers with no hope of resuming soon. In all these, we have a Governor, we have Education Ministry and we have stakeholders in the Rivers State House of Assembly who are even product of this school and yet nothing is being done to listen to the cry of the students and to deliver them from the hand of this wicked VC who does not have the interest of the student at heart. Most of the students are confused and are asking which way oh Rivers State Government?. We are fade up. You learn in the morning, you go to strike in the evening and yet you expect eminent citizens from such Institution.
Re: Gov Amaechi Please Save Rsust. The Ship Is Sinking by juddyzier: 12:48pm On Mar 23, 2010
Can you believe that 2009/2010 academics session of Rivers State University of science and technology is still on. The students have neither received any lectures for 2nd semester nor written the examination while their mates are in a fresh session

No it was 2008/2009 session that is still on. Rather they school gave all the students extra year, breach off 2009 and then renamed the session 2008-2010 accademic session. With RUST all things are possible. I am a student of that school. I have almost forgotten I am their student because I am into business now. may God save RSUST. The system has nothing to write home about
Re: Gov Amaechi Please Save Rsust. The Ship Is Sinking by Vick4pool(m): 10:39am On Apr 03, 2010
I wish i had know all this i would have put rsust in my jamb form.now i have gotten admission i don't know i wil resume.HAD I KNOW.

(1) (Reply)

Scandal! State Governor Sleeps With Daughter! / Anambra State - Peter Obi - Now Recruiting More Medical Personnel / South African Embassy Denies 'event Visas' To Nigerian Fans For Worldcup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.