Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:48 AM

15-Year-Old Housemaid Kidnapped, Drugged & Raped For 5 Days By 2 Men In Lagos - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 15-Year-Old Housemaid Kidnapped, Drugged & Raped For 5 Days By 2 Men In Lagos (39324 Views)

Singapore: 4 Friends Drugged, Raped Each Other's Wives, Congratulated Themselves / Zimbabwean Man Drugged, Raped And Dumped By Roadside By 2 Ladies / He Drugged, Raped And Stole My Phones, Says Facebook Lover (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 15-Year-Old Housemaid Kidnapped, Drugged & Raped For 5 Days By 2 Men In Lagos by Paulreports(m): 4:55pm On Nov 16, 2017
demented souls
Re: 15-Year-Old Housemaid Kidnapped, Drugged & Raped For 5 Days By 2 Men In Lagos by maasoap(m): 4:59pm On Nov 16, 2017
Odianose13:
Did I just read that the judge granted them bail

To me Nigeria is either lawless or have no good justice system!

How can u grant bail to these cases - kidnap, false pretense, rape, several minor related charges, they even showed no remorse by their not-guilty plea. Its not cool really. Those dudes should be in jail for a long long time.

If a human rights organization escalates this case, that judge will be on a hot seat!
Judge did his best by setting their bail conditions at 500,000 naira. If the constitution says that their offence is bailable, you don't expect the judge to be overwhelmed by emotion.
Re: 15-Year-Old Housemaid Kidnapped, Drugged & Raped For 5 Days By 2 Men In Lagos by delishpot: 5:00pm On Nov 16, 2017
Naija police, I hail Una o. Turning victim into criminal and vice versa since 1000 BC

maasoap:

The did his best by setting their bail conditions at 500,000 naira. If the constitution says that their offence is bailable, you don't expect the judge to be overwhelmed by emotion.

How I wish aunty Kemi had this kind of judge grin during her episode. But o, rape no get better punishment for Naija sha.
Re: 15-Year-Old Housemaid Kidnapped, Drugged & Raped For 5 Days By 2 Men In Lagos by davillian(m): 5:03pm On Nov 16, 2017
And ashewo for agege na #500 o
Re: 15-Year-Old Housemaid Kidnapped, Drugged & Raped For 5 Days By 2 Men In Lagos by enomakos(m): 5:20pm On Nov 16, 2017
chloride6:

In as much as they are not a flight risk, they deserve bail.

They have not been found guilty and are presumed innocent until proven guilty beyond reasonable doubt.

those guys will be in another country soon
Re: 15-Year-Old Housemaid Kidnapped, Drugged & Raped For 5 Days By 2 Men In Lagos by 9jja(f): 5:36pm On Nov 16, 2017
segebase:
Igbo PPL SELF

Be matured

Re: 15-Year-Old Housemaid Kidnapped, Drugged & Raped For 5 Days By 2 Men In Lagos by Nobody: 7:13pm On Nov 16, 2017
It's only murder that is a non bail able offence
Odianose13:
Did I just read that the judge granted them bail

To me Nigeria is either lawless or have no good justice system!

How can u grant bail to these cases - kidnap, false pretense, rape, several minor related charges, they even showed no remorse by their not-guilty plea. Its not cool really. Those dudes should be in jail for a long long time.

If a human rights organization escalates this case, that judge will be on a hot seat!
Re: 15-Year-Old Housemaid Kidnapped, Drugged & Raped For 5 Days By 2 Men In Lagos by Nobody: 7:17pm On Nov 16, 2017
When a judge grants you bail you are not expected to deposit that amount, you can only forfeit that amount when you cannot produce the suspect for trial
grandstar:

Do you think they can meet those bail conditions?

When you're so useless as to kidnap and rap.e a househelp for 5 days shows their level and the level of the relatives. Also, their relatives and friends will be terrified standing in for them.

I am 95% sure those bail condition
Re: 15-Year-Old Housemaid Kidnapped, Drugged & Raped For 5 Days By 2 Men In Lagos by ipobbigot7: 8:55pm On Nov 16, 2017
All these Igbos did someone swear for them with raping?
Re: 15-Year-Old Housemaid Kidnapped, Drugged & Raped For 5 Days By 2 Men In Lagos by grandstar(m): 9:03pm On Nov 16, 2017
ChiefPiiko:
When a judge grants you bail you are not expected to deposit that amount, you can only forfeit that amount when you cannot produce the suspect for trial

Ok
Re: 15-Year-Old Housemaid Kidnapped, Drugged & Raped For 5 Days By 2 Men In Lagos by tianshie(m): 1:25am On Nov 17, 2017
Dude, your are condoning r.ap.e Enablers like you are why women never come forward when they're raped, and young boys are encouraged to think that rap.ing a woman is some kind of normalized rite of passage/ coming of age. foh.

NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Na wa,
Girls have been tricked with Fanta and Sprite since 1945.

But the story has k-leg sha.
It's either she is a fool or she willingly went on a rendezvous with them

Which jobseeker goes job-hunting in the evening with two men and first starts taking soft drinks?

I just hope the men used condoms.
Because this type of loose, dull girls are disease carriers.

Re: 15-Year-Old Housemaid Kidnapped, Drugged & Raped For 5 Days By 2 Men In Lagos by dlaw70(m): 6:48am On Nov 17, 2017
one of my guy d bear Blessing.
anytime I was call am I d shame. D name d make me look am like gay.

I go just recrate d name to Bingo
Re: 15-Year-Old Housemaid Kidnapped, Drugged & Raped For 5 Days By 2 Men In Lagos by UDERE93: 8:11am On Nov 17, 2017
BET TO A MAN OF YOURSELF..BET9JA BOOKING CODE?
TODAY FIXED MATCH BOOKING CODE IS AT YOUR DOOR
STEP"PLS STAKE HIGHER"
DONT MISS OUT THIS OPPORTUNITY..WINNING IS GUARANTEED
CALL OR WHATSAPP FOR TODAY GAME

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Area Boys Beat Man For Insulting Wizkid Online & Harassing His Sister / Elderly Man Caught Raping 8-Year-Old Girl In Abia Community (Photos) / Minister Of Women Affairs Places ₦2 Million Bounty On Adachukwu Okafor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.