Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,944 members, 7,952,809 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 03:10 AM

El Rufai Shares Screenshots Of Whatsapp Chat Of Kaduna Teachers - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / El Rufai Shares Screenshots Of Whatsapp Chat Of Kaduna Teachers (4486 Views)

Biography Of Kaduna Nzeogwu By Olusegun Obasanjo / Buhari A Joke, Unfit To Be Administrator Of Whatsapp Group- Atiku / Fulani Herdsmen Flood Street Of Kaduna With Cows Despite Curfew(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: El Rufai Shares Screenshots Of Whatsapp Chat Of Kaduna Teachers by OFFICIAL336: 10:05pm On Nov 16, 2017
Check very well, that PRO is a muslim. Kaduna Christians can't make those cheap blunders. Talking from experience.

1 Like

Re: El Rufai Shares Screenshots Of Whatsapp Chat Of Kaduna Teachers by Nobody: 6:02am On Nov 17, 2017
OFFICIAL336:
Check very well, that PRO is a muslim. Kaduna Christians can't make those cheap blunders. Talking from experience.
this is not about a muslim or christian jo
Re: El Rufai Shares Screenshots Of Whatsapp Chat Of Kaduna Teachers by MMMw: 6:28am On Nov 17, 2017
Elrufia is a joking man. Let him continue to open a new WhatsApp group with a fake name and number. Elrufia what do u need? Do u think north is good in respect of teachers? North can only import teachers, that's the ugly truth. North focus more on politics of corruption so few they have as teachers are good to Islamic propagation. No southerner will even move up north. Also I know your other plans is to use corpses... Another worst mistake(I won't tell you why)
North one day will and must cry for their sins...
North think they are doing me, nope, they are doing to North itself...
Re: El Rufai Shares Screenshots Of Whatsapp Chat Of Kaduna Teachers by Nobody: 8:07am On Nov 17, 2017
MMMw:
Elrufia is a joking man. Let him continue to open a new WhatsApp group with a fake name and number. Elrufia what do u need? Do u think north is good in respect of teachers? North can only import teachers, that's the ugly truth. North focus more on politics of corruption so few they have as teachers are good to Islamic propagation. No southerner will even move up north. Also I know your other plans is to use corpses... Another worst mistake(I won't tell you why)
grin
MMMw:
lol
Re: El Rufai Shares Screenshots Of Whatsapp Chat Of Kaduna Teachers by Nobody: 9:29am On Nov 17, 2017
Cromagnon:
yet you want sane ppl to like igbo ppl who only care for theres.
Simply wait for your time. You cannot exclude north forever. Just be patient. Shebi 2019 and 2023 is conning
igbos dont care for themselves only bro
Re: El Rufai Shares Screenshots Of Whatsapp Chat Of Kaduna Teachers by Cromagnon: 12:50pm On Nov 17, 2017
holaboy3:
igbos dont care for themselves only bro
really
Immigration
Army
Civil service
Once they were in charge they stocked these places with their kin.
This is the only reason no one will vote for them.

Everyone is wary of them taking over completely without regard for federal character
Re: El Rufai Shares Screenshots Of Whatsapp Chat Of Kaduna Teachers by Nobody: 4:49pm On Nov 17, 2017
Cromagnon:
really
Immigration
Army
Civil service

Everyone is wary of them taking over completely without regard for federal character
you just dey talk upandan show us evidence
Re: El Rufai Shares Screenshots Of Whatsapp Chat Of Kaduna Teachers by Cromagnon: 12:38am On Nov 18, 2017
naijastoryz:
you just dey talk upandan show us evidence
google is your friend. You're the one that wants something. It is you that needs needs to provide evidence that your candidate will be fair to rest of country
Re: El Rufai Shares Screenshots Of Whatsapp Chat Of Kaduna Teachers by Nobody: 6:39am On Nov 18, 2017
holaboy3:
why should any sane person like an Hausa/Fulani ethnic bigot that cares for only his people
if that's your reason, then you're not different
Re: El Rufai Shares Screenshots Of Whatsapp Chat Of Kaduna Teachers by Nobody: 7:04am On Nov 18, 2017
Cromagnon:
really
Immigration
Army
Civil service

I prefer to be ruled by igbos than hausas
Re: El Rufai Shares Screenshots Of Whatsapp Chat Of Kaduna Teachers by CharleyBright(m): 7:06am On Nov 18, 2017
Lol.
Nigeria is a Circus.
Re: El Rufai Shares Screenshots Of Whatsapp Chat Of Kaduna Teachers by Cromagnon: 3:19am On Nov 19, 2017
holaboy3:
I prefer to be ruled by igbos than hausas
OK.
Re: El Rufai Shares Screenshots Of Whatsapp Chat Of Kaduna Teachers by OFFICIAL336: 8:42am On Nov 19, 2017
naijastoryz:
this is not about a muslim or christian jo
Go to the North and see for yourself. Majority of people that speak good English are Christian.
Re: El Rufai Shares Screenshots Of Whatsapp Chat Of Kaduna Teachers by Nobody: 9:00am On Nov 19, 2017
OFFICIAL336:

Go to the North and see for yourself. Majority of people that speak good English are Christian.
like sport minister abi

(1) (2) (Reply)

Anti Saraki O To Ge Ongoing Street Rally In Kwara. PICTURES / 2023 : Orji Uzor Kalu /EL Rufai For Presidency - Photo / PHOTO NEWS ; New Railway Equipments Land In Portharcourt.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.