Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,688 members, 7,809,602 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:52 AM

Wisdom - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wisdom (362 Views)

Raw Truth Sunday : Wisdom Is A Curse In Nigeria!!! / 30-year Old Lady Who Got Married At 17 Has Some Words Of Wisdom For Young Wives / 39 Ancient Wisdom Tips For Singles On Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Wisdom by Marioplus(m): 2:07pm On Nov 16, 2017
The book of Wisdom in the Holy Bible,
Peruse through it,
You will be greatly nourished
"I learned things that were well known and things that had never been known before, because Wisdom, who gave shape to everything that exists, was my teacher." (Wisdom 7:21-22)
Jesus Christ is Our Wisdom ("He is the source of your life in Christ Jesus, who became for us *wisdom* from God and righteousness and sanctification and redemption" 1 Cor. 1:30)
Studying completely the whole book of Wisdom will give you some key-facts of the personality of Jesus Christ and the Trinity God who indwells, moves and lives inside our spirit, soul and body as believers *forever* thus "Jesus answered him, those who love me will keep my word and my Father will love them and *we* will come to them and make *our home* with them" (John 14:23)
It is what we *know* about God that we can manifest as *carriers of God* thus "for if there is eagerness/enthusiasm (commitment to studying God's word), gifts of God will manifest according to what one *has* not according to what one *does not have*" (2 Cor.8:12)
Let us therefore study the word of God in-order to start manifesting and behaving like God.
Our Mother Mary is the Mother of Wisdom (JESUS CHRIST)
Our Lady Seat(Carrier) of Wisdom,
Pray for us.
May the Holy Spirit ignite the desire for reading/studying/meditating on his word every second of our lives on this earth as well as the correct/genuine understanding of his words in our hearts in Jesus Name. Amen.

(1) (Reply)

EQUITY OR EQUALITY SHIFT - Regen Relationship Clinic / White Wedding Is European Traditional Wedding / I need

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.