Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,055 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:25 AM

A Must Read : Stop Subjecting Your Wife To Emotional And Psychological Abuse. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Must Read : Stop Subjecting Your Wife To Emotional And Psychological Abuse. (402 Views)

Can’t Maintain A Relationship Due To Emotional Issues / 5 Ways To Emotional, Mentally, Spiritual, And Physically Nourish Your Spouse F / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Don't Respond To Emotional Punches With Physical Punches (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Must Read : Stop Subjecting Your Wife To Emotional And Psychological Abuse. by womenabuse: 6:44pm On Jan 01, 2018
By www.chinedumiwomen..com

It is high time men should know the truth. As a man, you cannot force to have sex with your wife without her permission without her consent, it is rape. So many men have subjected their wives to emotional abuse. Denying your wife sex is an abuse. Men who denied their wives sex is subjecting them to psychological and emotional abuse.

In most cases, women suffer emotional abuse than physical abuse. It is the responsibility of the man to make sure that his wife is sexually satisfied to prevent immorality. There are men who find it very hard to satisfy their wife. They denied their wives sex because of one inconveniences or the other. Any man that always complains of being tired has mistresses.
The woman will have no option than to look for a young man who will extinguish her urge. So many men are pushing their wives to cheat on them. What would prompt a man to starve his wife like 1 week, one months or more even 1 year? A responsible man will never work to accumulate everything, thereby neglecting his wife feelings.

A man should spend enough time before he penetrates. He should not be in a hurry or else his wife will not be satisfied and will not reach orgasm.
Don't be a man who will look at your wife's unclothedness get excited, kiss her, caress her breasts , quickly enter, ejaculate, and afterwards rise up and stop. The truth is that your wife did not enjoy the sex or reach orgasm.
As a man you must spend quality time to ensure that your wife enjoys the sex with you or else your wife would be affect emotionally and psychologically.

There are men who after marriage will not care about their sexual needs. They will not care to satisfy the needs of their wives. Such men are sinners and would be prosecuted by God.

If you satisfy her sexual needs, it will prevent her from eyeing other young men to quench her urge. Never appreciate and compliment the beauty of other women in the presence of your wife.

What happens when a woman is lonely or no emotional attachments to her husband? The answer is, she goes looking more emotional attachments elsewhere.
Nothing is more surprising or difficult to deal with than discovering that your devoted wife has decided that what is good for the goose is also good for the gander. She wants to feel, wanted, to feel sexy as if she turns her husband on every time she walks in the room. When she loses that feeling, she goes for it outside the marriage.

Learn more about chinedumiwomen..com

Chinedumiwomen..com is a world largest educative, empowerment, informative and social blog to connect and empower millions of women and girls around the world. Impunity for all forms of violence and discrimination against women and girls must be eliminated. Women do not only deserve a better living, they also deserved a better life. God endowed women with exceptional qualities. Women represent a nation.
They are the bedrock of the family and the society. I strongly belief that without women the world would be incomplete today and tomorrow. We are saying no to all forms of violence and discrimination against women and girls. Women's right must be protected. Girl - child must be sent to school. Domestic violence against women
which has become rampart today in our society must stop. Women are the mothers of future generation. They need to be respected and celebrated kudos to all women around the world. We salute you all for your invaluable and substantial roles you have played in our society.

Vision

To be the world largest women empowerment blog that will empower women and girls to open up to new possibilities and recommit to their personal ideals, goals and priorities

Mission

To be an impartial, credible, proactive and incredible media that will empower, educate, inspire millions of women and girls around the world and unleash them as agents of change in their communities.

Core values:

The core values that we live for are passion for excellence, professionalism, integrity, accountability, transparency, truthfulness, and respect for women’s right, equal opportunity solidarity, justice and enthusiasm

Speaking Engagement: Book Us to Speak in your women empowerment programme.

We are committed and passionate egalitarians and feminists. We speak on gender equality, leadership, female education, eradication of domestic violence against women and girl -child, women political participation and early, forced and child marriage around the world. We speak on small and large gathering. Book us now via this email

Chinedumiwomen@gmail.com

Re: A Must Read : Stop Subjecting Your Wife To Emotional And Psychological Abuse. by emmie14: 6:57pm On Jan 01, 2018
Sex sex sex fir this new year?
Re: A Must Read : Stop Subjecting Your Wife To Emotional And Psychological Abuse. by SteveDesmond: 8:34pm On Jan 01, 2018
noted
Re: A Must Read : Stop Subjecting Your Wife To Emotional And Psychological Abuse. by ubunja(m): 8:41pm On Jan 01, 2018
well if i have to beg for sex after marriage like i was doing before marriage then what was the point of marriage?
if a woman tries that "im not in the mood for sex" sh!t with me i will divorce her faster than the blink of an eye.i cant pay dowry and fund the wedding only for some woman to play stingy with pvssy.
she will claim not being in the mood for sex while definately in the mood to spend my money and rely on me to keep her safe at night .no way is that sh!t flying with me.
you give one silly excuse for no-sex you are fired. better i rely on olosho.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

What Should She Do? Nigerian Woman At Crossroads! / .... / Just Stop It! 7 Awful Things We All Despise About Bad Kissing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.