Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,397 members, 7,830,025 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:12 PM

Married Lady Has Never Said NO To Sex Since I Know Her.. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Married Lady Has Never Said NO To Sex Since I Know Her.. (13659 Views)

For Those Who Haven't Had Sex Since January Up Until Now, How Did U Do It? / No Honey Moon, No Sex Since After Marriage / Victoria Kimani: I Have Not Had Sex Since 2017, Now I Feel Like A Virgin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Married Lady Has Never Said NO To Sex Since I Know Her.. by Stanley1155: 6:15pm On Nov 17, 2017
Are we suppose to praise you cos if dat is wot this nonsense is all about, HELL must be frozen before I do dat.
Re: Married Lady Has Never Said NO To Sex Since I Know Her.. by hooklover: 12:50am On Nov 19, 2017
Everybody trying to be instructor, giving good advice but they will bevsaint in one area and devil in other areas. Folks way neverchop set dry for advise nswa

1 Like

Re: Married Lady Has Never Said NO To Sex Since I Know Her.. by Nobody: 6:47am On Nov 19, 2017
No worry, continue, one day ur prick go enter e no go come out again, monkey go go market e no go come back again. Goodluck!
Re: Married Lady Has Never Said NO To Sex Since I Know Her.. by ubunja(m): 7:13am On Nov 19, 2017
Rule #1 NEVER KISS AND TELL
Rule #2 NEVER KISS AND TELL
Rule #3 NEVER KISS AND TELL
Re: Married Lady Has Never Said NO To Sex Since I Know Her.. by mapist(m): 7:26am On Nov 19, 2017
dammytosh:
Some one will sleep with your wife too.

In fact most of your kids will likely not be yours and you will not know.

That is what the book of Karma says.

Some people are just insane. You slept with a married lady and you have the guts to tell a story about it. Smh.
Re: Married Lady Has Never Said NO To Sex Since I Know Her.. by Nobody: 8:58am On Nov 19, 2017
Re: Married Lady Has Never Said NO To Sex Since I Know Her.. by okikiosibodu(m): 9:09am On Nov 20, 2017
MrRitchie:
We still haven't gotten there yet, we just getting towards it, watch out in half a decade time and see different wonders happening, what's happening now is just like 'INTRODUCTION'
I love you sense of humor grin
Re: Married Lady Has Never Said NO To Sex Since I Know Her.. by hooklover: 9:35pm On Nov 24, 2017
agongajoseph:
No worry, continue, one day ur prick go enter e no go come out again, monkey go go market e no go come back again. Goodluck!

How dat one take be ur headache.focus on ur prick how it will go in and come out...
Re: Married Lady Has Never Said NO To Sex Since I Know Her.. by doctor2016(m): 11:09am On Apr 13, 2019
She likes u ,any lady who allow u to have sex with not that she they tovet.paid is because she loves you ,
Re: Married Lady Has Never Said NO To Sex Since I Know Her.. by Paramount01(m): 2:31pm On Apr 13, 2019
I have done it before, though I never belive in karma, but is not proper, I alwsy regreted my action

Most woman we have nowadays don't worth it, come to think of it how can a married woman be seducing a single guy like me

Ṣeé how foolish the woman is, still want to have sex with me when she is carrying another man's child. That is when I know she is a witch
Re: Married Lady Has Never Said NO To Sex Since I Know Her.. by neyobills: 3:33pm On Apr 13, 2019
In my opinion I think u are suffering from low self esteem,married woman are at the bottom of the ladder as far as I'm concerned,im married and i can't see myself getting bouncy with a married woman because the thrill is just not there,some of my ex,s are also married and I don't see myself getting intimate with them again,its would be easy roast if I wanted to but I just have to respect their union.

There are too many single sexy and willing girls out there,so there is actually no biggie in getting laid,going for married ones is for lowlifes,i think u seriously need to up your game.
Re: Married Lady Has Never Said NO To Sex Since I Know Her.. by kingsmaila(m): 4:31pm On Apr 13, 2019
Repent before thunder will strike you dead. You are a wicked man.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Guys: Would You Date A Lady Older Than You? / Do Light-skinned Blacks Have It Easier In Romance? / Why Are Nigerian Men Big Spenders?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.