Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,742 members, 7,817,051 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:05 AM

Buhari, Osinbajo, Tinubu At The Book Launch By State House Media (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari, Osinbajo, Tinubu At The Book Launch By State House Media (Photos) (22001 Views)

Saraki, His Wife, Toyin, Osinbajo And Tinubu At Bola Shagaya's 60th Birthday / Akeredolu Snubs Handshake With Tinubu At APC Rally, Ajimobi Used As Shield / Osinbajo, Tinubu At Fatima Ganduje And Idris Abolaji Ajimobi’s Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari, Osinbajo, Tinubu At The Book Launch By State House Media (Photos) by BruncleZuma: 5:25pm On Nov 16, 2017
grin grin grin grin

Praise singers everywhere and every corner...
Re: Buhari, Osinbajo, Tinubu At The Book Launch By State House Media (Photos) by manci(m): 5:26pm On Nov 16, 2017
Buhari dare me he is now in hospital bed any one move against me what happened to Buhari will fall on him. My God will punish any one who dare biafra struggle my question is,is usain Bolt kanu God tired of fighting Buhari?
Re: Buhari, Osinbajo, Tinubu At The Book Launch By State House Media (Photos) by tayo4ng(m): 5:26pm On Nov 16, 2017
next pls
Re: Buhari, Osinbajo, Tinubu At The Book Launch By State House Media (Photos) by pahen1991: 5:36pm On Nov 16, 2017
madridguy:
Sai Baba is looking hearty, healthy and kampe. Thank you Lord for Sai Baba, we progressive Nigerians are happy for Sai Baba recovery.

Dear Senator Bola Ahmed Tinubu, May God Almighty comfort you and grant Mr Jide Aljannah firdaous.

you have said it all.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari, Osinbajo, Tinubu At The Book Launch By State House Media (Photos) by ndiboy01(m): 5:36pm On Nov 16, 2017
if u discover that your parents stole government money WHAT ARE U GOING TO DO ?
Re: Buhari, Osinbajo, Tinubu At The Book Launch By State House Media (Photos) by sameni123(m): 5:37pm On Nov 16, 2017
ndiboy01:
if u discover that your parents stole government money
WHAT ARE U GOING TO DO ?

I would ask for my own share
Re: Buhari, Osinbajo, Tinubu At The Book Launch By State House Media (Photos) by Mufasa27(m): 5:41pm On Nov 16, 2017
Photo government
Government of lies and deceit.
Re: Buhari, Osinbajo, Tinubu At The Book Launch By State House Media (Photos) by Sirjamo: 5:46pm On Nov 16, 2017
chukxy44:
If Tinubu like, let him allow them deceive him, after they sidelined him all this while, since southeast and south south no sure, they need us in Southwest.

Any way it is all politics, na we the voters go give ourselves brain.
South westerner dey bear Chuks! bros abeg u be Igbo

2 Likes

Re: Buhari, Osinbajo, Tinubu At The Book Launch By State House Media (Photos) by magzey: 5:49pm On Nov 16, 2017
Sai BABA ,Wailers be like grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Buhari, Osinbajo, Tinubu At The Book Launch By State House Media (Photos) by magzey: 5:51pm On Nov 16, 2017
Sirjamo:
South westerner dey bear Chuks! bros abeg u be Igbo

grin grin grin the one na Microscope how you come know grin grin grin

Re: Buhari, Osinbajo, Tinubu At The Book Launch By State House Media (Photos) by webdesigner1: 5:55pm On Nov 16, 2017
Websites has never been so cheap at top Quality.

Re: Buhari, Osinbajo, Tinubu At The Book Launch By State House Media (Photos) by romoruyi(m): 6:01pm On Nov 16, 2017
Re: Buhari, Osinbajo, Tinubu At The Book Launch By State House Media (Photos) by IYANGBALI: 6:02pm On Nov 16, 2017
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew
Re: Buhari, Osinbajo, Tinubu At The Book Launch By State House Media (Photos) by dotch: 6:07pm On Nov 16, 2017
Author: Lai Mohammed
Co Author: Femi Adeshina
Re: Buhari, Osinbajo, Tinubu At The Book Launch By State House Media (Photos) by ogundeleai(m): 6:11pm On Nov 16, 2017
I still thank God for the life of Mr president.. His recent joyful photos clearly confirmed Indeed God is ultimate healer and claim that the last sickness he pass through show it was strange
Re: Buhari, Osinbajo, Tinubu At The Book Launch By State House Media (Photos) by totorimi: 6:15pm On Nov 16, 2017
Let no one be under any illusion, this Bubu has commenced full swing election campaign using machinery of government. Lest we forget, all the campaign promises we need them published and let us match them side by side with what he has done so far before he starts to use government resources for campaign. We cannot be fooled anymore in this age and time.
Re: Buhari, Osinbajo, Tinubu At The Book Launch By State House Media (Photos) by Thunderlicious: 6:17pm On Nov 16, 2017
24-ROOM NEWLY BUILT SELF-CONTAINED HOSTEL ACCOMMODATION TO LET.

SUITABLE FOR AUCHI POLYTHECNIC STUDENTS.

Employment: Caretaker also needed for the building. Interested persons should apply
Re: Buhari, Osinbajo, Tinubu At The Book Launch By State House Media (Photos) by Danladi7: 6:24pm On Nov 16, 2017
sarrki:
Tinubu and pmb are 5&6

Akanbi knows when to talk and when to keep silent

God bless Akanbi Asiwaju

God bless Muhammadu Buhari

God bless yemi Osinbajo

God bless federal republic of Nigeria
That is what I like about tinubu.Tinubu will keep silent at lagos and newspapers will be selling in his name with speculations,hear say,conjectures and conspiracy theories and Aba made jews/IPOB terrorists masturbating over him here on nairaland cool

I will like to be improved and more righteous version of him.

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Osinbajo, Tinubu At The Book Launch By State House Media (Photos) by 2n2k(m): 6:27pm On Nov 16, 2017
Tinubu has reverted to shaking Buhari with two hands unlike their last meeting.
Re: Buhari, Osinbajo, Tinubu At The Book Launch By State House Media (Photos) by NaijaElba(m): 6:31pm On Nov 16, 2017
chukxy44:
If Tinubu like, let him allow them deceive him, after they sidelined him all this while, since southeast and south south no sure, they need us in Southwest.

Any way it is all politics, na we the voters go give ourselves brain.

Wait till Tinubu complains to you before you come online to rant. ...useless IPOB Igbo. ..

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Osinbajo, Tinubu At The Book Launch By State House Media (Photos) by kingofthejungle(m): 6:34pm On Nov 16, 2017
Who is that guy with black suit and yellow tie I see him in all picturea
Re: Buhari, Osinbajo, Tinubu At The Book Launch By State House Media (Photos) by Nobody: 6:48pm On Nov 16, 2017
I am happy to see Buhari’s amazing smiles again. Thank God for the power of healing.

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Osinbajo, Tinubu At The Book Launch By State House Media (Photos) by Caseless: 7:18pm On Nov 16, 2017
Johngla:
I found a guy today taking beer at 9:30 am. I asked him "isn't it too early for you to be drinking ?" He replied " oooh really,at what time do throats open?" i walked away
Now minding my own business!
grin grin grin

Where did you get this joke from?
Re: Buhari, Osinbajo, Tinubu At The Book Launch By State House Media (Photos) by Caseless: 7:21pm On Nov 16, 2017
kingofthejungle:
na LOD. Lord monguno(NSA) repping lake chad .

If you don't know what I mean, clear road.

#freedom
Re: Buhari, Osinbajo, Tinubu At The Book Launch By State House Media (Photos) by zomby(m): 7:38pm On Nov 16, 2017
This Tinubu man just lost his son a couple of weeks ago...and he is already out on a business as usual mode.

Something does not look right...Taking the rest of the year off would have been appropriate and a way to show respect for the son that died.

May be i am the crazy one.

Re: Buhari, Osinbajo, Tinubu At The Book Launch By State House Media (Photos) by omoiyalayi(m): 8:07pm On Nov 16, 2017
E E like say baba don dey bribe tinubu o

Dis one wey dem dey invite him everywhere

Wat abt Atiku??
Re: Buhari, Osinbajo, Tinubu At The Book Launch By State House Media (Photos) by Nobody: 8:14pm On Nov 16, 2017
binsanni:
is that why baba con dey open teeth like bingo ni

No dey insult ur papa mate oooo
Show me one person 4 una yeye family wey get sexy open teeth lime Buhari.....pained hate filled yoot.......nonsense
Re: Buhari, Osinbajo, Tinubu At The Book Launch By State House Media (Photos) by Nobody: 9:47pm On Nov 16, 2017
kingofthejungle:

He is the National Security Adviser of the Federal Republic of Nigeria. His name is Babagana Munguno.
Re: Buhari, Osinbajo, Tinubu At The Book Launch By State House Media (Photos) by oje20(m): 10:39pm On Nov 16, 2017
madridguy:
Sai Baba is looking hearty, healthy and kampe. Thank you Lord for Sai Baba, we progressive Nigerians are happy for Sai Baba recovery.

Dear Senator Bola Ahmed Tinubu, May God Almighty comfort you and grant Mr Jide Aljannah firdaous.

you are a blessing to this generation sir/ma....you comment show u are more matured than some
Re: Buhari, Osinbajo, Tinubu At The Book Launch By State House Media (Photos) by Okoroawusa: 3:44am On Nov 17, 2017
pol23:
The real Nigerians...
Many times I wonder if this people thinks about us.
Truly I have a Nigerian passport,but I still don't feel like a Nigerian.
I was onced held in Paris for not having a complete 32 pages on my passport,I never counted it neither do I know why the Yeye guy decided to count it,and the flag was raised for a fake passport.
My family had to paid the Nigerian Immigration to send proofs that my Passport is Genuine and the representative from Nigeria High commission there came only on personal relationship with my Uncle...
For the error that wasn't my fault,We spent close to a million naira just like that...
We had to use all connection,our Family pastor had to call his brother even our Dog had to offer assistance.
Nigeria wasn't there for me.
What will I have done,If my uncle no no the guy or I just be a lone ranger...
If you think there's a country that cares about you as a commoner then you must have a dual citizenship ooo..
Oga,take that ur fake story n sholve it up ur ass.
Re: Buhari, Osinbajo, Tinubu At The Book Launch By State House Media (Photos) by Okoroawusa: 3:47am On Nov 17, 2017
zomby:
This Tinubu man just lost his son a couple of weeks ago...and he is already out on a business as usual mode.

Something does not look right...Taking the rest of the year off would have been appropriate and a way to show respect for the son that died.

May be i am the crazy one.
Thank u for stating the obvious abt ur mental capacity.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

FIRS Gives 30-day Grace For Tax Clearance Certificate / 2023 Presidency: Governor Fayemi Kicks Against Zoning / Leadership Tussle Rocks NECO Again As Armed Policemen, DSS Take Over

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.