Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,993 members, 7,835,330 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:47 AM

Iyabo Ojo Shares Photos With Her Daughter As She Celebrates Her Matriculation - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Iyabo Ojo Shares Photos With Her Daughter As She Celebrates Her Matriculation (628 Views)

Iyabo Ojo Shares Wedding Photos, Curses Kemi Ashefon / Iyabo Ojo Shares Photos Of Her Daughter: "When Your Daughter Is Hotter Than You" / Regina Daniels Invites Fans To Her Matriculation At Igbinedion University (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Iyabo Ojo Shares Photos With Her Daughter As She Celebrates Her Matriculation by Ronky001(f): 5:26pm On Nov 16, 2017
@http://Gisthubnaija.com/

Actress, Iyabo Ojo’s daughter, Priscilla recently gained admission into Babcock university and just celebrated her matriculation. She shared photos from the event on her IG page and captioned it; “Lord as I have lived to witness my daughter’s matriculation, I shall live to witness her convocation and many many more good things. Amen, it can only be God” More photos below…

Source:http://gisthubnaija.com/

Re: Iyabo Ojo Shares Photos With Her Daughter As She Celebrates Her Matriculation by nittroboy(m): 5:29pm On Nov 16, 2017
I can't c d pic
Re: Iyabo Ojo Shares Photos With Her Daughter As She Celebrates Her Matriculation by Ronky001(f): 5:34pm On Nov 16, 2017
check the blog to see the pictures clearly
Re: Iyabo Ojo Shares Photos With Her Daughter As She Celebrates Her Matriculation by Ronky001(f): 5:43pm On Nov 16, 2017

(1) (Reply)

Olamide, Lil Kesh, Yemi Alade Others To Light Up Lagos Street Carnival 2017 / Why I Gave “malo” To Tiwa Savage - Spellz / I Am Bigger Than Shatta Wale & Wizkid – Stonebwoy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.