Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,266 members, 7,849,954 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 12:04 PM

Checkout The Hips Transformation On This Lady That Everyone Is Talking About - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Checkout The Hips Transformation On This Lady That Everyone Is Talking About (1859 Views)

Does Semen Makes The Hips And Ass Bigger? / Photos Of A Lady With Huge Hips Got Social Media Users Talking / This Lady's Hips Enlargement From 150 To 170 Has Got People Talking (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Checkout The Hips Transformation On This Lady That Everyone Is Talking About by morereb10: 10:38pm On Nov 16, 2017
What a hell....What did she do to get to this size; I know that is the question in every ladies mind but the truth is, I don't really know. All I know is that she is bigger.

Her name is Josephine and she has got many drooling and wondering online due to her amazing hips transformation. According to reports, she went from a 150 measurement to 170 in no time.

More photos below;

More @ http://www.exlinklodge.com/2017/11/checkout-hips-transformation-on-this.html

cc lalasticlala mynd44 missyb3

Re: Checkout The Hips Transformation On This Lady That Everyone Is Talking About by Nobody: 10:40pm On Nov 16, 2017
like when a guy is hot, and crush, wanna spend last dime,on a girl and the urge to fuccck is on,and then he finally released akamu embarassed

it amazing how he will hate the girl and its massive HIP lipsrsealed
Re: Checkout The Hips Transformation On This Lady That Everyone Is Talking About by sehin79(m): 10:41pm On Nov 16, 2017
she resting on the wall on the last picture not a lot of difference
Re: Checkout The Hips Transformation On This Lady That Everyone Is Talking About by marshalldgreat(m): 10:43pm On Nov 16, 2017
Choi this is an hour glass shaped booty grin
Re: Checkout The Hips Transformation On This Lady That Everyone Is Talking About by Greyworld: 12:00am On Nov 17, 2017
before is better

(1) (Reply)

Swagger Like No Other! Rate My Swag (pic) / Use The Last Three Digits Of Your Phone Number To See What You Need To Be Happy! / Drama In Court As Woman Makes U-turn On Divorce, Begging Her Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.