Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,132 members, 7,814,956 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:49 AM

Beautiful Photos Of Instagram's Top 3 S3xual Models, Romangodess Displaced - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Beautiful Photos Of Instagram's Top 3 S3xual Models, Romangodess Displaced (3791 Views)

Soft Breasts IG Girl Romangodess Openly Poking Her Large Boobs Without Bra / Curvy And Bootylicious Black Women Of Instagram 2021 Edition / ((Thread Of The Decade)): Busty Black Women of Instagram - 2022 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beautiful Photos Of Instagram's Top 3 S3xual Models, Romangodess Displaced by Caro147(f): 5:22am On Nov 17, 2017
The social media has evolved over the years to be not just a place of meeting and connecting with friends, it has become a global market place and the most recognized advertisement platform.

Services and products now get advertised on the social model with assurance or reaching a large clientele. In the same vein, their are Instagram models who really do not have a particular product to advertise but themselves and their body.

Three notable Instagram models who have a large fanbase are:
Eudoxie Yaonice, Roman Goddess and Ifunanya Thompson. These three ladies have one thing in common and that is their banging bodies. Their large bosom and heavy backside.
With these endowments, they have become internet sensations having more male followers than female followers, they are been followed closely by male celebrities.

Ifunanya Thompson: An Owerri based lady, she recently caused a stir after posting a photo of herself with Nigeria’s Peter Okoye of the Psquare fame having fun with friends in a location which looked like a hotel in Owerri. Ifunanya is notorious for posting photos and videos which are very suggestive on her page and we find the male celebs liking the posts most times. Ifunanya has about a hundred thousand followers on Instagram.

Roman Goddess: She is about the most endowed in the chest area on Instagram and she never fails to show this off. If Instagram allowed, Roman would definitely not be shy to model her naked bust for the world to see. Even with the censor, she has left very little to the imagination. The s3xual model has over two hundred thousand followers on IG, more than half of which are the opposite s3.x. Her photos are shared from exotic hotel rooms nationwide.

Eudoxie Yaonice: An Ivory coast model who shocked the continent when she revealed that her heavy backside is the real thing. She was tagged the woman with the biggest butt in Africa, while some tabloids called her the most endowed in the world. Eudoxie has close to three hundred followers on IG and her photos and videos are basically of her bosom and butts!
See their latest photos

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Beautiful Photos Of Instagram's Top 3 S3xual Models, Romangodess Displaced by GraveMan(m): 5:51am On Nov 17, 2017
Dz One Will Swallow 3 D*cks At A Time. Shuuu!
Re: Beautiful Photos Of Instagram's Top 3 S3xual Models, Romangodess Displaced by rawpadgin(m): 6:31am On Nov 17, 2017
Men, stay clear from chicks like these

They are high way to the grave

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Photos Of Instagram's Top 3 S3xual Models, Romangodess Displaced by khome(f): 6:32am On Nov 17, 2017
GraveMan:
Dz One Will Swallow 3 D*cks At A Time. Shuuu!
E go swallow d guy head join
Re: Beautiful Photos Of Instagram's Top 3 S3xual Models, Romangodess Displaced by Nobody: 6:48am On Nov 17, 2017
As if no be water wer full inside

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Photos Of Instagram's Top 3 S3xual Models, Romangodess Displaced by GraveMan(m): 8:13am On Nov 17, 2017
khome:
E go swallow d guy head join
Buhahahahahaha! Ya Wickedt
Re: Beautiful Photos Of Instagram's Top 3 S3xual Models, Romangodess Displaced by khome(f): 8:23am On Nov 17, 2017
GraveMan:
Buhahahahahaha! Ya Wickedt
Lol. GraveMan,dnt telme u are scared
Re: Beautiful Photos Of Instagram's Top 3 S3xual Models, Romangodess Displaced by GraveMan(m): 8:36am On Nov 17, 2017
khome:
Lol. GraveMan,dnt telme u are scared
i am ooo! am fvcking scared o
Re: Beautiful Photos Of Instagram's Top 3 S3xual Models, Romangodess Displaced by khome(f): 8:37am On Nov 17, 2017
GraveMan:
i am ooo! am fvcking scared o
Lol
Re: Beautiful Photos Of Instagram's Top 3 S3xual Models, Romangodess Displaced by GraveMan(m): 8:40am On Nov 17, 2017
khome:
Lol
i like ur piercing thou- sexy
Re: Beautiful Photos Of Instagram's Top 3 S3xual Models, Romangodess Displaced by jacyhelen(f): 9:15am On Nov 17, 2017
Very disgusting!!!
Re: Beautiful Photos Of Instagram's Top 3 S3xual Models, Romangodess Displaced by khome(f): 9:19am On Nov 17, 2017
GraveMan:
i like ur piercing thou- sexy
Thank you sir
Re: Beautiful Photos Of Instagram's Top 3 S3xual Models, Romangodess Displaced by GraveMan(m): 9:25am On Nov 17, 2017
khome:
Thank you sir
can i send u a pm ma,am??
Re: Beautiful Photos Of Instagram's Top 3 S3xual Models, Romangodess Displaced by GraveMan(m): 9:25am On Nov 17, 2017
khome:
Thank you sir
Re: Beautiful Photos Of Instagram's Top 3 S3xual Models, Romangodess Displaced by khome(f): 9:40am On Nov 17, 2017
GraveMan:
Aiit sir
Re: Beautiful Photos Of Instagram's Top 3 S3xual Models, Romangodess Displaced by newslifeop: 11:54am On Nov 17, 2017
Ok

(1) (Reply)

Help My Step Sister / Ladies... Why? / Why Is It So Difficult To Get A Date or Relationship In This Country????

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.