Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,046 members, 7,849,225 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 04:40 PM

Checkout This Before And After Divorce Pictures Of A Facebook User - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Checkout This Before And After Divorce Pictures Of A Facebook User (612 Views)

Checkout This Couple’s Epic Transformation (see Stunning Photos) / Checkout This Nairalander And His Fiancee Pre-wedding Photos / Hilarious Chat Between Man Who Wanted Nudes And A Facebook Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Checkout This Before And After Divorce Pictures Of A Facebook User by 40ng: 9:40am On Nov 17, 2017
@VIVIANGIST

Shared with caption ..

Before and After Divorce Look at God
#Showmeyourscars #Iwillshowyoumine

VIA : http://www.viviangist.ng/viral-picture-before-and-after-divorce-pictures-of-nana-sabela/

CC; lalasticlala

Re: Checkout This Before And After Divorce Pictures Of A Facebook User by tgmservice: 11:47am On Nov 17, 2017
In other words you where a good girl before divorce and became a slay queen(olosho) after divorce cry cry

Seun and lalasticlalu abi wetin be your name come put this topic for FP as na wetin u dey like be this

Make i chop FTC once too

(1) (Reply)

Need An Advice Please / Top Student, 19, Secretly Gives Birth In Her Dorm Room Before Throwing Her Baby / She Was My Rebound But Now My Heart Belongs To Another

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.