Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,806 members, 7,817,339 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:31 AM

CDQ Completes His Lekki Mansion: "7 Of Us Used To Squeeze In 1 Room" (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / CDQ Completes His Lekki Mansion: "7 Of Us Used To Squeeze In 1 Room" (Photos) (51175 Views)

Churchill, His Wife, Rosaline Meurer & Son Visit Maduka At His Lekki Mansion / Wofaifada: A Pastor Used To Squeeze My Breast During 'Deliverance' / Khloe Twerks On Lolu’s D**k, Ahneeka Allows Lolu To Squeeze Her Bo*bs #bbnaija (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CDQ Completes His Lekki Mansion: "7 Of Us Used To Squeeze In 1 Room" (Photos) by oyindare(m): 4:01pm On Nov 17, 2017
coolw
Re: CDQ Completes His Lekki Mansion: "7 Of Us Used To Squeeze In 1 Room" (Photos) by Austinoiz(m): 4:02pm On Nov 17, 2017
If this guy can blow singing nonsense I could barely understand, then by God's grace, mine is at hand. Congrats to CDQ
Re: CDQ Completes His Lekki Mansion: "7 Of Us Used To Squeeze In 1 Room" (Photos) by YeyeGirl(f): 4:02pm On Nov 17, 2017
pocohantas:
I listened to him on Hiptv. Very articulate...
Just when I wanted to trip, he shouted "Woss...Wobi".

Nawa! Some guys can help you change your mind angry

Congrats.
CDQ ye ye grin
pocohantas:

Congrats.
CDQ ye ye
Re: CDQ Completes His Lekki Mansion: "7 Of Us Used To Squeeze In 1 Room" (Photos) by onyidonaldson(m): 4:03pm On Nov 17, 2017
sell your bitcoin and paypal funds instantly 360/$
Re: CDQ Completes His Lekki Mansion: "7 Of Us Used To Squeeze In 1 Room" (Photos) by Vinstel: 4:03pm On Nov 17, 2017
guy1234:
Mansion or building?
Mansion or building, you don build any one?

3 Likes

Re: CDQ Completes His Lekki Mansion: "7 Of Us Used To Squeeze In 1 Room" (Photos) by Osi55(m): 4:03pm On Nov 17, 2017
Ok, kontinu.
Re: CDQ Completes His Lekki Mansion: "7 Of Us Used To Squeeze In 1 Room" (Photos) by dahunsy(f): 4:04pm On Nov 17, 2017
Coughs***clears throat# congrats eleniyan
Re: CDQ Completes His Lekki Mansion: "7 Of Us Used To Squeeze In 1 Room" (Photos) by okerekeikpo: 4:05pm On Nov 17, 2017
This yahoo boy again? Who knows who he used for ritual this time around

1 Like

Re: CDQ Completes His Lekki Mansion: "7 Of Us Used To Squeeze In 1 Room" (Photos) by Mufasa27(m): 4:05pm On Nov 17, 2017
Everybody wanna live on the island until it sinks angry
Re: CDQ Completes His Lekki Mansion: "7 Of Us Used To Squeeze In 1 Room" (Photos) by Micheezy7(m): 4:07pm On Nov 17, 2017
He live close to my place ...
Re: CDQ Completes His Lekki Mansion: "7 Of Us Used To Squeeze In 1 Room" (Photos) by miqos02(m): 4:09pm On Nov 17, 2017
cool
Re: CDQ Completes His Lekki Mansion: "7 Of Us Used To Squeeze In 1 Room" (Photos) by Kobicove(m): 4:10pm On Nov 17, 2017
ggg
Re: CDQ Completes His Lekki Mansion: "7 Of Us Used To Squeeze In 1 Room" (Photos) by seunny4lif(m): 4:11pm On Nov 17, 2017
Airforce1 grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: CDQ Completes His Lekki Mansion: "7 Of Us Used To Squeeze In 1 Room" (Photos) by MrImole: 4:11pm On Nov 17, 2017
...and I still dey look for #3,500 only to fix my lenovo...
May God purnish poverty in our lives.

1 Like

Re: CDQ Completes His Lekki Mansion: "7 Of Us Used To Squeeze In 1 Room" (Photos) by Finemoore: 4:12pm On Nov 17, 2017
uminem02:
I'm warming up. I'm next in line for that explosive testimony....
Brotherly, I tap from your faith man and nothing can stop us Insha Allah.... Woss...... Wobi. Cc: CDQ

1 Like

Re: CDQ Completes His Lekki Mansion: "7 Of Us Used To Squeeze In 1 Room" (Photos) by shadrach77: 4:13pm On Nov 17, 2017
Believe this poo at your own peril tongue undecided
Re: CDQ Completes His Lekki Mansion: "7 Of Us Used To Squeeze In 1 Room" (Photos) by Nobody: 4:13pm On Nov 17, 2017
Indomie ma niqqa.....
EyanNweke..... Woli to nfi typewriter shashe....
More blessing

1 Like

Re: CDQ Completes His Lekki Mansion: "7 Of Us Used To Squeeze In 1 Room" (Photos) by PastorandMentor(m): 4:13pm On Nov 17, 2017
Thunder fire poverty
Re: CDQ Completes His Lekki Mansion: "7 Of Us Used To Squeeze In 1 Room" (Photos) by censeakay(m): 4:15pm On Nov 17, 2017
Micheezy7:
He live close to my place ...
ok we don know that he live close to you or no be u be masterkraft
Re: CDQ Completes His Lekki Mansion: "7 Of Us Used To Squeeze In 1 Room" (Photos) by Kobicove(m): 4:17pm On Nov 17, 2017
Congratulations to you...
Re: CDQ Completes His Lekki Mansion: "7 Of Us Used To Squeeze In 1 Room" (Photos) by ladiguy(m): 4:18pm On Nov 17, 2017
pocohantas:

Congrats.

That's what the street made him to be.
Re: CDQ Completes His Lekki Mansion: "7 Of Us Used To Squeeze In 1 Room" (Photos) by Threebear(m): 4:19pm On Nov 17, 2017
You mean he rented a building in lekki.
Do you know a plot of land costs not less than 80 million around that area.
Do the maths yourself, how many hit songs does this man have to afford such?

2 Likes

Re: CDQ Completes His Lekki Mansion: "7 Of Us Used To Squeeze In 1 Room" (Photos) by Nobody: 4:24pm On Nov 17, 2017
knowtin:
he has completed his mansion, why pay rent again?

or did he rent that mansion?

most of them claim to have "bought" but there are just renting the place from Oritsefemi to Wizkid, that's what caused the beef between Wiz and Linda Ikeji when she reported that his landlady had kicked him out

5 Likes

Re: CDQ Completes His Lekki Mansion: "7 Of Us Used To Squeeze In 1 Room" (Photos) by dingbang(m): 4:26pm On Nov 17, 2017
Its normal.. No condition is permanent
Re: CDQ Completes His Lekki Mansion: "7 Of Us Used To Squeeze In 1 Room" (Photos) by Nobody: 4:29pm On Nov 17, 2017
Packaging grin no be naija we dey? Abegi make I comb my biabia

1 Like

Re: CDQ Completes His Lekki Mansion: "7 Of Us Used To Squeeze In 1 Room" (Photos) by DONADAMS(m): 4:50pm On Nov 17, 2017
who give this one money?
Re: CDQ Completes His Lekki Mansion: "7 Of Us Used To Squeeze In 1 Room" (Photos) by Nobody: 4:53pm On Nov 17, 2017
Bhelamblog:
Rapper CDQ has finally completed the Mansion he has been building for over 1year and 6months in Lekki, and its really exciting for him, Sharing the photos on his page he recounted how he used to squeeze with 6 persons, including Masterkraft in one room at Ojodu, just 4years ago, but now he has enough rooms to lay his head..
See below!

News From Ebiwali-- http://www.ebiwalismoment.com/2017/11/7-of-us-use-to-squeeze-in-1-room-rapper.html

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bblx8tCntgC/?hl=en&taken-by=cdqolowo

Trash.
No allow ur landlord see talking as if u own his house. grin
Re: CDQ Completes His Lekki Mansion: "7 Of Us Used To Squeeze In 1 Room" (Photos) by Shaw007(m): 4:56pm On Nov 17, 2017
pocohantas:

Congrats.
come come... what if i now did Amebo on this your picture yesterday when the light was flickering as if some ghost was touching it,
Re: CDQ Completes His Lekki Mansion: "7 Of Us Used To Squeeze In 1 Room" (Photos) by freeman95(m): 4:59pm On Nov 17, 2017
Make sense

Re: CDQ Completes His Lekki Mansion: "7 Of Us Used To Squeeze In 1 Room" (Photos) by Bebetter: 5:04pm On Nov 17, 2017
PenlsCaP:
This illiterate again!!

Point of correction - CDQ graduated with a degree in Economics, tried getting employment in Ecobank at a point before abandoning job search to focus on music" #Parkwell

1 Like

Re: CDQ Completes His Lekki Mansion: "7 Of Us Used To Squeeze In 1 Room" (Photos) by delzbaba(m): 5:05pm On Nov 17, 2017
na kitchen I dey see oh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Reekado Banks And His Girlfriend, Emem Inukim Loved Up In New Photos / Photo Of BBNaija's Whitemoney Smoking Cigar / Boobs War: Cossy Orjiakor Vs Uche Ogbodo Vs Anita Joseph

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.