Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,821 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:26 PM

CDQ Completes His Lekki Mansion: "7 Of Us Used To Squeeze In 1 Room" (Photos) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / CDQ Completes His Lekki Mansion: "7 Of Us Used To Squeeze In 1 Room" (Photos) (51178 Views)

Churchill, His Wife, Rosaline Meurer & Son Visit Maduka At His Lekki Mansion / Wofaifada: A Pastor Used To Squeeze My Breast During 'Deliverance' / Khloe Twerks On Lolu’s D**k, Ahneeka Allows Lolu To Squeeze Her Bo*bs #bbnaija (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CDQ Completes His Lekki Mansion: "7 Of Us Used To Squeeze In 1 Room" (Photos) by Martinez19(m): 12:31am On Nov 18, 2017
bamoski:

He doesn't need your tripping. Dude has bìtches that are ten times better than you in both looks and character, so carry your trip enter bush.
undecided you shall not speak of pocohantas like this. Oya take am wink

Re: CDQ Completes His Lekki Mansion: "7 Of Us Used To Squeeze In 1 Room" (Photos) by dstringzz: 1:46am On Nov 18, 2017
Uyi168:
Streets pay like mad..
Dey there,dey deceive una sef.. ..all these olamide, cdq,lil. Kesh,9ice and others,u sabi wetin their eye see for street
Re: CDQ Completes His Lekki Mansion: "7 Of Us Used To Squeeze In 1 Room" (Photos) by Davidlollipop(m): 2:34am On Nov 18, 2017
In this post i will be highlighting 5 sure ways to start making money online, if you are looking to make a full income online then you should try out all five, goodluck

#1 - eBay and eBay Affiliates - [url]blog.dreamcloudtech.com/5_sure_ways_to_start_making_money_online/[/url]

#2 - Google AdSense - [url]blog.dreamcloudtech.com/5_sure_ways_to_start_making_money_online/[/url]

#3 - Affiliate Marketing - [url]blog.dreamcloudtech.com/5_sure_ways_to_start_making_money_online/[/url]

#4 - PPM advertising - [url]blog.dreamcloudtech.com/5_sure_ways_to_start_making_money_online/[/url]

#5 - Selling gigs on fiverr - [url]blog.dreamcloudtech.com/5_sure_ways_to_start_making_money_online/[/url]

1 Like

Re: CDQ Completes His Lekki Mansion: "7 Of Us Used To Squeeze In 1 Room" (Photos) by timilehin007(m): 4:21am On Nov 18, 2017
adepeter2027:

I'm happy you're successful but come to think of it.

1. What about those that are more close to god than you do yet their story hasn't changed? -
have you thought of this?

2. What about those who are distantly far apart from god Like the sun from earth and yet are successful?

Dear sir, god didn't change your story. Instead, you re-evaluated your life for better.
Besides, if we are to go by a god changing your story, which God are we to hold accountable for your success? Should we hold Yahweh or Thor, Panku, amadioha, vishnu, Brahma accountable?
Bros I understand you...believe me I was once like you even if swear down I did lots of research to buttress my point just to be convinced and convinced people against all this belief concerning God. Bros when life became difficult for me my wife forced me to started closing up on God and blamed me for my blasphemies against Him because she knew I was like that even all my close relatives knew this...now, is it suppose to be a coincidence that when I started churching and did what I was asked to do my life transformed for good? Please explain the connection even my close relatives presently are very surprised for my transformation and now they started coming to that my particular church....my 6cousins and kids plus my uncle's wife simply cuz of me they started worshipping in my church
Re: CDQ Completes His Lekki Mansion: "7 Of Us Used To Squeeze In 1 Room" (Photos) by freshkik(m): 10:07am On Nov 18, 2017
Martinez19:
lol. I am not pained. grin just saying the truth. Christians that are successful in life are selfish in the sense that they don't take account of those believers who are suffering in life. They see their life and that of their family as 'evidence' that God is good. They arrogantly think those that are suffering are not getting it right and they are at fault for their problems not God. This is something I have seen in life. It's not a crime if religious folks succeed in life, but it's best if life tragedies beat sense into them so that they learn since they have refused to think. If they can think at first, then no need for tragedies grin

We can't be passing this beliefs to our children and upcoming generations. Religion is not a harmless delusion.
bro religion or no religion, good government or not, good economy or not, there will always be people of different classes..... i know you obviously not a xtian, so i know if i bring some points from d bible, it wont make sense to you, so i wont waste my time....
but one thing i'll like to just say is that, the fact that their is a God, doesn't mean night and day ll seize, doesn't mean their ll be harvest without sowing, doesn't mean seasons ll change, doesnt there won't be the poor and the rich, doesnt mean human factor from human wont affect human lives, doesn't mean smart/hard work won't pay.... you can't just use your human knowledge to understand how God operates..... u see preaching is good , healing etc but what glues these all together is having a personal r/tionship with God, n that wont even happen when u close your mind (n hey im not d best xtian by d slightest, bt by God's grace i ll be, i have had experiences where it was obvious dat it could only be God.... infact rn im having one, its in d process, had big disappointments for more than 2 yrs n cldnt even place it, now everything is starting to make sense little by little, those disappointments where just change of direction for me in d right path, if it was left to me, i would have to be d biggest idiot to take dis route, but God did it for me, dis is just me)

* and i kinda understood the point you where driving at in your initial post..... but please its your mindset, except its not from a true xtain...
you see, Testimonies are not a way to look down on others who are in dire situations but rather its a way to uplift their spirit and its also a source of encouragement. Godbless u
Re: CDQ Completes His Lekki Mansion: "7 Of Us Used To Squeeze In 1 Room" (Photos) by freshkik(m): 10:07am On Nov 18, 2017
Martinez19:
I actually burst into laughter. grin grin grin grin.
hehehehehe you see, i talk am grin
Re: CDQ Completes His Lekki Mansion: "7 Of Us Used To Squeeze In 1 Room" (Photos) by AYINDEBJ(m): 10:25am On Nov 18, 2017
congrat !!! but I to sha build my .. one luv
Re: CDQ Completes His Lekki Mansion: "7 Of Us Used To Squeeze In 1 Room" (Photos) by adepeter2027(m): 10:26am On Nov 18, 2017
timilehin007:

Bros I understand you...believe me I was once like you even if swear down I did lots of research to buttress my point just to be convinced and convinced people against all this belief concerning God.
Lmaooo

You make me laugh out loud.
Why stress yourself researching about the inexistence of god.?
Who on earth proofs a negative statement.?
Even the so called believers of god who the onus lies on find it difficult to proof the existence of god.
Bros when life became difficult for me my wife forced me to started closing up on God and blamed me for my blasphemies against Him

Exactly the point. God is placebo.

He's like a hanger where you place all your shortcomings.
Ever since you've shut the door (ie idea about God in the past), you became accountable for everything that happened to you in life.
You blame nobody for bad and praise nobody for good things that happen to you.

Now, lemme tell you something about the society we live in about the notion "GOD".

We live in a society where religious people are the majority, where the religious are more dominant and where everything's about God.
If you fail to share same perspectives about god with people around, you lose any opportunity that comes through them.

The moment people around understand you don't give a fvck about god, you begin to lose them.
You lose friends, families. In fact, you begin to lose your old enemies as well because they would think you're abnormal to say "there is no god".

That's exactly the phase of hardship you went through.
because she knew I was like that even all my close relatives knew this...now, is it suppose to be a coincidence that when I started churching and did what I was asked to do my life transformed for good?

I have already explained this point above.
When people who mean much to you step aside in a journey about your life, things change as well.

Moreover, it's not that you won't make it without god, but it will be pretty challenging as well. Anyways, I would still like to ask you this questions.

1. How can you explain people who are close to God yet ain't successful or living comfortably like you are?
2. What about people who don't give a damn about god and are successful?

Until you can answer these questions, you would then understand God doesn't add anything to your life but instead, people around contribute to who you are today.

Please explain the connection even my close relatives presently are very surprised for my transformation

The connection has been explained above.
Lemme cité à good example again.

You don't expect a malam (I mean a deep rooted malam) to favour you when he's own people are suffering. It can't be possible.

Its either you get converted to his religion or you forget about whatever you want/need from him.
Hope you understand now?

Your relatives and people around already know you'd find it difficult to have people around you since you become irreligious, looking at the environment we live in.

and now they started coming to that my particular church....my 6cousins and kids plus my uncle's wife simply cuz of me they started worshipping in my church
Now I would like to ask you, ever since they started attending your church, have the lives of your relatives changed more than yours?
Have they stopped facing daily challenges in one way or the other?

Lemme not even go far. The other church members, would you say there are less privileged amongst them?
Re: CDQ Completes His Lekki Mansion: "7 Of Us Used To Squeeze In 1 Room" (Photos) by bjx5: 10:49am On Nov 18, 2017
yahoo, yahoo boys
Re: CDQ Completes His Lekki Mansion: "7 Of Us Used To Squeeze In 1 Room" (Photos) by bjx5: 10:52am On Nov 18, 2017
Cocaine dealer
Re: CDQ Completes His Lekki Mansion: "7 Of Us Used To Squeeze In 1 Room" (Photos) by bjx5: 10:52am On Nov 18, 2017
or Legit business
Re: CDQ Completes His Lekki Mansion: "7 Of Us Used To Squeeze In 1 Room" (Photos) by timilehin007(m): 11:12am On Nov 18, 2017
adepeter2027:

Lmaooo

You make me laugh alot.
So you give yourself the stress on researching about the inexistence of god.?
Who on earth proofs a negative statement.?
Even the so called believers of god who the onus lies on find it difficult to proof the existence of god.

Exactly the point. God is placebo. He's like a hanger where you place all your shortcomings. But since you've shut the door, you become accountable for everything that happens to you in life. You blame nobody for bad and praise nobody for good..

Now, lemme tell you something about the society we live in about the notion "GOD".

We live in a society where religious people are the majority, where the religious are more dominant and where everything's about God. If you fail to share same perspectives about god with people around, you lose any opportunity that comes through them.

The moment people around understand you don't give a fvck about god, you begin to lose them.
You lose friends, families. In fact, you begin to lose your old enemies as well because they would think you're abnormal to say "there is no god".

That's exactly the phase of hardship you went through.

I have already explained this point above.
When people who mean much to you step aside in a journey about your life, things change as well.

Moreover, it's not that you won't make it without god, but it will be pretty challenging as well. Anyways, I would still like to ask you this questions.

1. How can you explain people who are close to God yet ain't successful or living comfortably like you are?
2. What about people who don't give a damn about god and are successful?

Until you can answer these questions, you would then understand God doesn't add anything to your life but instead, people around contribute to who you are today.

The connection has been explained above.
Lemme cité à good example again.

You don't expect a malam (I mean a deep rooted malam) to favour you when he's own people are suffering. It can't be possible.

Its either you get converted to his religion or you forget about whatever you want/need from him.
Hope you understand now?

Your relatives and people around already know you'd find it difficult to have people around you since you become irreligious, looking at the environment we live in.

Now I would like to ask you, ever since they started attending your church, have the lives of your relatives changed more than yours?
Have they stopped facing daily challenges in one way or the other?

Lemme not even go far. The other church members, would you say there are less privileged amongst them?

Honestly, in as much as I'd like to be schooled properly but sincerely I didn't learn anything at all from this your composure. ..I don't know what u want me to understand or what u are trying to insinuate here I swear down...briefly school me comprehensively
Re: CDQ Completes His Lekki Mansion: "7 Of Us Used To Squeeze In 1 Room" (Photos) by adepeter2027(m): 11:18am On Nov 18, 2017
timilehin007:

Honestly, in as much as I'd like to be schooled properly but sincerely I didn't learn anything at all from this your composure. ..I don't know what u want me to understand or what u are trying to insinuate here I swear down...briefly school me comprehensively
Read my above message slowly.

I attacked your points in segments by quoting them individually
Re: CDQ Completes His Lekki Mansion: "7 Of Us Used To Squeeze In 1 Room" (Photos) by Caseless: 12:32pm On Nov 18, 2017
pocohantas:
I listened to him on Hiptv. Very articulate...
Just when I wanted to trip, he shouted "Woss...Wobi".

Nawa! Some guys can help you change your mind angry

Congrats.
that's his own "catch word". What's your own?
Re: CDQ Completes His Lekki Mansion: "7 Of Us Used To Squeeze In 1 Room" (Photos) by gentlesas(m): 3:21am On Nov 21, 2017
Ecurrency market place! Ecurrency market place!! Ecurrency market place!!!

SASEXCHANGE.COM

Post free Ecurrency Ads on sasexchange.com

Sell your Bitcoin, PayPal, Neteller, Skrill, Itune gift card, Amazon gift card etc quickly using our digital-currency market place platform

Our Escrow services protects both buyers and sellers from loosing their money.

HOW TO GET YOUR SELL ADS RUNNING ON SASEXCHANGE.COM

Simply visit sasexchange.com , click login and register

After registration log in to your Email and click on the link to activate your account ( if no mail wait for about 5mins and reload ur Email also check your Spam folder)

After activation log in and hit SELL button, and fill in the e currency u have for trade, u are good to go.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Boobs War: Cossy Orjiakor Vs Uche Ogbodo Vs Anita Joseph / Flavour Mourns The Death Of His Dog, 2pac (photo) / Lucy, That Paul Okoye Signed To His RudeBoyRecordz Label In 8 Hot Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.