Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,989 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:13 AM

Muhammad's Opinions:were They Divine Revelations From Allah?� - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Muhammad's Opinions:were They Divine Revelations From Allah?� (4294 Views)

Divine Revelations: Coming Civil War In Nigeria, 2021 - Sis Happiness Aibangbee. / Revelations From The Bible (by The Holy Spirit) / Revelations From Spirit World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Muhammad's Opinions:were They Divine Revelations From Allah?� by analize701: 2:25pm On Nov 22, 2017
Hahahahahahhahaha. How did i forget that you are just like your master? Muhammed died cursing Christians and Jews and you guys took it up from there.

You curse us 5 times a day in your salat, yet Christians and Jews are still better than you Muslims by all standards. Go on, curse away.

The Bible you quote from, haven you seen where it's written that i can't be cursed? lolzzzzzzzzz.

Hey, Listen, i'm not a muslim who curses work against, i'm a Christian, the beloved of the Lord and no man can curse whom God has blessed.

Rashduct4luv:

Bring an authentic evidence for this claim that he married her at 45yrs

Hasn't logicmind given you that? Albagaghi has also given you that. Stop wasting time and curse me already.
Rashduct4luv:

If you can not find any authentic evidence on this age, then you are a liar!
For putting Authentic' as a clause, i won't give you any, not because i can't, because i can easily Google it, but if i do, you say it's not authentic, so do your worst.

[quote author=Rashduct4luv post=62612187]
Proverbs 19:9 says :A false witness will not go unpunished, and he who breathes out lies will perish. [/b][/color] May you perish with your lies.Ameen
What is the lie? That Muhammed, a post adolescent man, a street urchin married a woman old enough to be his mother for her money? is this a lie?

I don't need to Curse because you are already cursed.
The curse of the LORD is in the house of the wicked: but he blesseth the habitation of the just.
Proverbs:3:33

You wake every day for no reason and lay curses on
Christians and Jews 5times everyday. Only witches and Wizards lay curses on people. What does that make you?

This is your potion.

As you loved cursing, so let it come unto you: as you delighted not in blessing, so let it be far from you
Psalm:109:17
As you cloth youself with cursing like as with your garment, so let it come into your bowels like water, and like oil into your bones.
Psalm:109:18

[bLet it be unto You ( Rashduct4luv) as the garment which covereth you, and for a girdle wherewith he is girded continually.[/b]
Psalm:109:19.

Rashduct4luv:

You are so Ignorant. Our Prophet was well know as a trustworthy and honest person, even all his enemies acknowledged this. But the fools today call him pedophile and gigolo based on their own present
lolzzzzzzzzzz. Honest man who entered into a treaty with his neighbors that they will live together peacefully, but at night h rose up broke his primises and killed 900 men in one day?

you shd be ashamed of yourself for protecting this mad man.

Rashduct4luv:

Our Prophet never married other wives till Khadijah died! It was authentically recorded that the Prophet loved her and had all his children from her except one.
lolzzzzz, him for marry other wives bring for house wey dem marry am put abi? He was the wife and Kadijah was the husband. where would he have married the wives a kept?

Immediately she died, how many wives did he marry at once? all people's wives. The guy had inferiority complex, he couldn't go for a fresh girl.

Rashduct4luv:

I will keep cursing you if you lie.
keep cursing yourself. i can't be cursed. All back to you.

Your demons shall ravish and turn you to pieces.
Re: Muhammad's Opinions:were They Divine Revelations From Allah?� by Rashduct4luv(m): 2:27pm On Nov 22, 2017
analize701:

Are you kidding? If you seriously claim that Muhammed was a man like every other prophets, can you pls mention one other prophets who was under a curse or bewitched by demons?

Those prophets were men alright, but which of them could satan possess?

You even had the effrontery to mention Jesus. Jesus cast demons off people effortlessly.

Why don't you Muslims eat Pork till today? isn't it becos Waraqa told Muhammed that Jesus cast demons into pigs? Being tormented by demons already, he felt demons were still in pigs and who ever ate them will be possessed.

Guy, don't follow a mad demon possessed maniac to hellfire o.

A man called Labid bin al-A'sam from the tribe of Bani Zaraiq worked magic on Allah's Apostle till Allah's Apostle started imagining that he had done a thing that he had not really done. . .(Sahih Al-Bukhari: Volume 7, Book 71, Number 658).

And:“Narrated Aisha:Magic was worked on Allah's Apostle so that he used to think that he had sexual relations with his wives while he actually had not. . .” (Sahih Al-Bukhari,Volume 7, Book 71, Number 660).

Is this in your koran or we fabricated it?

So your prophet was a mere man, how then is he the best man who ever lived?

@Rashduct4luv, believe me, you are far better than that possessed Arab called muhammed. Here is why i say this.

I certain that you have never masturbated using the thighs of a six yrs old.

Have you killed anyone because he'll not believe in allah before?

Have you raped a 9yrs old girl?

Have you killed an entire family and took a day old bride and raped her the same day you killed her husband?

Are you a pathological liar?

Have you lusted over another man's wife, engineered their divorce then turn around and marry his wife?

Are you a gigolo, an high way robber, petty thief, slaves owner, kidnapper and demons possessed?

No, so, you and Muhammad, who shd be a prophet?

When i say you are ignorant you say i am wrong! Now see you quoting Hadith and calling it Qur'an!

Until you stop this lies i will keep cursing you! may you perish for this lies! May you perish for all this lies you have no prove for!
Re: Muhammad's Opinions:were They Divine Revelations From Allah?� by analize701: 2:36pm On Nov 22, 2017
Rashduct4luv:

When i say you are ignorant you say i am wrong! Now see you quoting Hadith and calling it Qur'an!

Until you stop this lies i will keep cursing you! may you perish for this lies! May you perish for all this lies you have no prove for!
Will you answer my questions or i shd repeat my shelf?
Re: Muhammad's Opinions:were They Divine Revelations From Allah?� by analize701: 2:37pm On Nov 22, 2017
Rashduct4luv:

1. If your YHWH is against drunkenness then why give a mandate to a drunkard? Can you employ a thief if you knew he steals? I think YHWH makes mistake in this regard.

2. what is the Purpose of Killing Lot's wife and not killing the daughters? YHWH does not know the future.

3. Do you know that Muhammed had sex with Fatima his favorite daughter? Bring an evidence for this your lie or you will perish. A false witness will not go unpunished, and whoever pours out lies will perish. Proverbs 19:9

4. Paul, Jesus and John did not marry because they don't have time for it. They never lived long. Their lives were cut short.

Maybe they forgot YHWH said "Be fruitful and Multiply". There can be a lot of reasons i can tell you.
This is responsible for Muhammad's perversion?
Re: Muhammad's Opinions:were They Divine Revelations From Allah?� by Rashduct4luv(m): 2:40pm On Nov 22, 2017
analize701:

You are so Ignorant. Our Prophet was well know as a trustworthy and honest person, even all his enemies acknowledged this. But the fools today call him pedophile and gigolo based on their own present custom!

Our Prophet never married other wives till Khadijah died! It was authentically recorded that the Prophet loved her and had all his children from her except one.

I will keep cursing you if you lie.
Hahahahahahhahaha. How did i forget that you are just like your master? Muhammed died cursing Christians and Jews and you guys took it up from there.

You curse us 5 times a day in your salat, yet Christians and Jews are still better than you Muslims by all standards. Go on, curse away.

The Bible you quote from, haven you seen where it's written that i can't be cursed? lolzzzzzzzzz.

Hey, Listen, i'm not a muslim who curses work against, i'm a Christian, the beloved of the Lord and no man can curse whom God has blessed.

Bring an authentic evidence for this claim that he married her at 45yrs
Hasn't logicmind given you that? Albagaghi has also given you that. Stop wasting time and curse me already.

If you can not find any authentic evidence on this age, then you are a liar!
For putting Authentic' as a clause, i won't give you any, not because i can't, because i can easily Google it, but if i do, you say it's not authentic, so do your worst.

What is the lie? That Muhammed, a post adolescent man, a street urchin married a woman old enough to be his mother for her money? is this a lie?

I don't need to Curse because you are already cursed.
The curse of the LORD is in the house of the wicked: but he blesseth the habitation of the just.
Proverbs:3:33

You wake every day for no reason and lay curses on
Christians and Jews 5times everyday. Only witches and Wizards lay curses on people. What does that make you?

This is your portion.

As you loved cursing, so let it come unto you: as you delighted not in blessing, so let it be far from you
Psalm:109:17
As you cloth youself with cursing like as with your garment, so let it come into your bowels like water, and like oil into your bones.
Psalm:109:18

[bLet it be unto You ( Rashduct4luv) as the garment which covereth you, and for a girdle wherewith he is girded continually.[/b]
Psalm:109:19.

Where is the proof he married for money? Where are the proofs for all your claims? Everything i have said have proofs.

I believe if i tell the truth no curse can affect me.

You can't be cursed? Why are you afraid of curses if you spoke the truth?

Rev 21:18 ...all liars shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone...

Jesus died for your sins so u can keep lieing and keep sinning. I think i would stop arguing with you here!

Do not mind to quote me again co i wont reply.
Re: Muhammad's Opinions:were They Divine Revelations From Allah?� by mujahid777(m): 2:55pm On Nov 22, 2017
bloodmoneyspita:

was I quoting Christian books?
Still doesn't changes the fact your post was meant for your fellow zombified xtians.Of course,you're too myopic to see how you're engaging in circular logic: since Islamic accounts seems different from mine,therefore Islam is false -that's essentially everything you're doing.Moreover,much of what you said regarding Muhammad'(SAW) revelation account is wrong.
Re: Muhammad's Opinions:were They Divine Revelations From Allah?� by analize701: 4:48pm On Nov 22, 2017
Rashduct4luv:

Where is the proof he married for money? Where are the proofs for all your claims? Everything i have said have proofs.

I believe if i tell the truth no curse can affect me.

You can't be cursed? Why are you afraid of curses if you spoke the truth?

Rev 21:18 ...all liars shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone...

Jesus died for your sins so u can keep lieing and keep sinning. I think i would stop arguing with you here!

Do not mind to quote me again co i wont reply.
You dodge my question. DID MUHAMMARD MARRY KADIJAT FOR LOVE? IF SHE WAS POOR, WOULD MOHAMMARD HAD MARRIED HER?
Re: Muhammad's Opinions:were They Divine Revelations From Allah?� by alBHAGDADI: 4:50pm On Nov 22, 2017
analize701:

Brother, Amalek was a bastard son of Esau from his concubine Timna, from Arabia (See, the root still goes back to Arabia).

She raised her son hating the Children of Jacob fiercely. The hateful man passed that hatred to his offspring who kept that alive all the days that the Children of Jacob were in Egypt.

Genesis 36 gives a vivid account of Amalek and his mother Timna.

The way Hagar raised Ismael to Hate Isaac, is the same way Timna raised Amalek to hate Jacob and his offspring.

Arabs are Cursed with hatred.

For 430 years, a people kept their hatred for others growing, they passed it from generation to generation until they had opportunity to attack.

The Israelites didn't even know about the Amalekites haven been in slavery for 430yrs.

Arabs have had satan ruling over them from the start.

Thanks for this new details you just exposed me to.
Re: Muhammad's Opinions:were They Divine Revelations From Allah?� by Empiree: 4:52pm On Nov 22, 2017
undecided

Re: Muhammad's Opinions:were They Divine Revelations From Allah?� by Nobody: 5:25pm On Nov 22, 2017
analize701:

You dodge my question. DID MUHAMMARD MARRY KADIJAT FOR LOVE? IF SHE WAS POOR, WOULD MOHAMMARD HAD MARRIED HER?
No he won't have married her, he needed her money to gain financial clout and influence in his evil self aggrandizing mission. Funny how he hated women and oppressed them but he used a woman's money to make a name for himself.

2 Likes

Re: Muhammad's Opinions:were They Divine Revelations From Allah?� by analize701: 6:18pm On Nov 22, 2017
NLmember:

No he won't have married her, he needed her money to gain financial clout and influence in his evil self aggrandizing mission. Funny how he hated women and oppressed them but he used a woman's money to make a name for himself.
My point exactly.
Re: Muhammad's Opinions:were They Divine Revelations From Allah?� by analize701: 6:20pm On Nov 22, 2017
alBHAGDADI:

Thanks for this new details you just exposed me to.
You are welcome sir.
Re: Muhammad's Opinions:were They Divine Revelations From Allah?� by Evangkatsoulis: 9:12pm On Nov 22, 2017
Funny thread.
Re: Muhammad's Opinions:were They Divine Revelations From Allah?� by TheLogicalMind(m): 10:45pm On Nov 22, 2017
Rashduct4luv:

In your previous post, u said" If God had wanted polygamy he would have created Adam, Eve and Shakira. But he only created Adam and Eve. Polygamy was invented by man in defiance of God..."

Now you are changing your opinion when you see clear verses you were not aware of.

On the question of sin...your scripture says ''all have sinned and come short of the glory of God." And i can see you have started abusing. I thought you would be logical in your approach.

Anyways i have proved that polygamy is permitted according to your Bible!

Have a good time.

I will answer your question by using the logic of your Koran. Normally, I never quote the Koran because it is an unreliable book, but I’m making an exception because of you. What does the following verse from the Koran mean:

“O you who believe, do not approach the Salat while you are drunk, until you know what you are saying.Quran 4:43”

Does it mean:

A. That the Koran allows a man to consume alcohol as long as he stays away from prayer after drinking the alcohol? Or;

B. That the Koran considers alcohol as something which makes prayer unacceptable?

I’m sure you will choose option (b) even though option (a) is equally as logical as (b).

In the same way that Quran 4: 43 does not tell muslims that they should consume alcohol, the Bible verses you quoted (Exodus 21:10 & Deuteronomy 21:15) do not make it mandatory that Christians should practice polygamy. They only say that those who practice it should do so responsibly.

There are so many verses in the Bible where God speaks his mind about marriage and whenever he does, he always speaks about marriage as a union between a man and a woman, not a man and several women:

Gen 2:24 Therefore shall a man leave his father and his mother, and shall cleave unto his wife: and they shall be one flesh.

Mat_19:5And said, For this cause shall a man leave father and mother, and shall cleave to his wife: and they twain shall be one flesh?

Mat_19:6 Wherefore they are no more twain, but one flesh. What therefore God hath joined together, let not man put asunder.

Deu 17:17 He whom you choose as a King over you shall not multiply wives to himself, so that his heart turn not away..

Eph_5:31 For this cause shall a man leave his father and mother, and shall be joined unto his wife, and they two shall be one flesh.

1Ti_3:2 A bishop then must be blameless, the husband of one wife, vigilant, sober, of good behaviour, given to hospitality, apt to teach;

By practising polygamy, David and Solomon violated God’s law in Deuteronomy 17:17 and so they will stand before Jesus on Judgment Day and render account of their disobedience just like any other man.

Your “prophet” of islam will also stand before Jesus and render account for all the women he raped like Safiya the wife of Kinana and the 800 Jewish boys he beheaded. He will also explain why he broke up the marriage of Zaid and Zainab for no other reason than to satisfy his lust.

2 Likes

Re: Muhammad's Opinions:were They Divine Revelations From Allah?� by bloodmoneyspita: 1:27am On Nov 23, 2017
mujahid777:

Still doesn't changes the fact your post was meant for your fellow zombified xtians.Of course,you're too myopic to see how you're engaging in circular logic: since Islamic accounts seems different from mine,therefore Islam is false -that's essentially everything you're doing.Moreover,much of what you said regarding Muhammad'(SAW) revelation account is wrong.

A hadith(/ˈhædɪθ/[1]or/hɑːˈdiːθ/;[2]Arabic:حديث‎ḥadīth, plural:ahadith,أحاديث,ʼaḥādīth[3]) is one of various reports describing the words, actions, or habits of the Islamic prophet Muhammad.[3]The term comes from the Arabic language and means a "report", "account" or"narrative". Unlike the Qur'an, which is the same literary work recognized by all Muslims, the ahadith are not one single same collection. from Wikipedia.

secondly you have been brain washed, you need to check this out to know the truth and the truth shall set you free.

http://newenglishreview.org/Richard_Hobbs_/Why_Islam_is_a_Cult/
Re: Muhammad's Opinions:were They Divine Revelations From Allah?� by mujahid777(m): 1:53pm On Nov 23, 2017
bloodmoneyspita:

A hadith(/ˈhædɪθ/[1]or/hɑːˈdiːθ/;[2]Arabic:حديث‎ḥadīth, plural:ahadith,أحاديث,ʼaḥādīth[3]) is one of various reports describing the words, actions, or habits of the Islamic prophet Muhammad.[3]The term comes from the Arabic language and means a "report", "account" or"narrative". Unlike the Qur'an, which is the same literary work recognized by all Muslims, the ahadith are not one single same collection. from Wikipedia.

secondly you have been brain washed, you need to check this out to know the truth and the truth shall set you free.

http://newenglishreview.org/Richard_Hobbs_/Why_Islam_is_a_Cult/
Did I say I didn't know what a hadith is undecided
Re: Muhammad's Opinions:were They Divine Revelations From Allah?� by folafola(m): 4:57am On Dec 13, 2017
The Muslims here are only struggling to point accusing fingers whulrnthe issue is left unattended to!!

Is this Islam you wanted us to accept?!
Re: Muhammad's Opinions:were They Divine Revelations From Allah?� by superboy55: 6:08am On Dec 13, 2017
femi4:
Remove Jesus from your list. He's not mortal
mumu Jesus is mortal like all of us
Re: Muhammad's Opinions:were They Divine Revelations From Allah?� by femi4: 6:11am On Dec 13, 2017
superboy55:
mumu Jesus is mortal like all of us
Olodo, define MORTAL and compare it to the characteristics of Jesus
Re: Muhammad's Opinions:were They Divine Revelations From Allah?� by IHATEPUZZY(m): 11:13am On Dec 15, 2017
G
Re: Muhammad's Opinions:were They Divine Revelations From Allah?� by folafola(m): 6:55am On Dec 19, 2017
I see rantings from Muslims but no answer to the OP
Re: Muhammad's Opinions:were They Divine Revelations From Allah?� by lummysolutions(m): 10:03pm On Dec 20, 2017
Call us today, for your Umrah or Hajj on 09081701350 or what'sapp on 07034214345 and Insha Allah you won't be disappointed.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Concept Of SIN: Islam Versus Christianity / Is Sperm/egg Donation A Sin? / On Religion And Rationalism

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.